Aizen Team Help

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by honestrade, Jan 7, 2017.

1. honestrade

honestrade Well-Known Member

I'm trying to build an Aizen team and am wondering what my best subs are. These are the cards I'm considering:

-DMeta
    -Persephone x 2
    -Haku x 2
    -Lumiel x 2
    -Beach Pandora
    -Castor
    -Z8
    -Okuni
    -Pandora
    -Cecil
    -HIza
    -Satsuki x 2
    -Zuoh
    -Izanami

It seems like DMeta and Persephone are the best choices, then probably one of Haku or Lumiel, and maybe Awoken Okuni for delay and hp. I've seen Cecil being run a lot, but I've got mine SI'd onto Myr and am hesitant to make a change there. Beach Pandora is another option but seems kind of redundant with Aizen.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  2. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    Personally, and I don't have Aizen btw, but have watched a lot of videos with him, I'd go with DMeta and Awoken Haku as the core of your team. Haku is extremely useful since she'll provide you with a board change for when you run into Beelze (I am assuming you'll want to use Aizen for A1-3). Lumiel could be a good option, but most of the time I've just seen people nuke the predra's with 2 crosses. It is weirdly satisfying breaking their defense lol.

I see that you also have Blonia from your sig, I'd actually stick her on the team as well if you're okay with her not being a lead. She has a good active for the team, she's a stat stick especially in the HP department, and she'll help you kill Sopdet (match blues to kill Sopdet).

The last slot would be flex depending on the needs of the dungeon, but in most cases I'd probably go with Z8 since you don't have Escha. Z8 has a low-ish cooldown and his regular skill isn't bad. He's also D/B as a bonus.

Not knowing what you have as inherits I'd say:

Aizen/Blonia^dmg enhance/Haku/DMeta^shield/Z8^delay

If you need a delay and it can be short, bring Okuni, if not you can also inherit Orochi or Zeta onto most likely your flex spot. You can also look into inheriting a second board change onto Haku just to act as a skill delay resist. I'd personally leave Aizen free of inherits since he'd be your only heart maker on the team, but I've seen a lot of Aizen with delay's on them so you can go down that route as well. It is more convenient to have a delay on Aizen since your flex spot might be changing. Again, I don't actually have Aizen, so just my 2 cents.

honestrade likes this.
  3. FXStrato

FXStrato Neonine

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'd run Persephone/D.Meta/Haku/Lumiel OR Okuni as subs. D.Meta is a great inherit base, 5cd and unbindable. Lumiel is perfect for Predras or Tamas, 100k true damage and board cleanse is really hard not to pass up. Combos well with Aizen too. Okuni if you prefer a delay on your team, and some extra boost for oneshotting Kali.

honestrade likes this.
  4. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Well it depends on what you're trying to run. For most stuff, you can really pick and choose from that list based on the situation. I've seen 80% of your options used in some way or another in A1-A3 solo teams. I'd say the top few though are Meta, Haku, Z8, and Persephone. Your inherit options will matter as well, if you are running something hard enough where you need them.

One of Aizen's strong points is his ability to deal huge damage without needing an enhance and with a fairly minimal number of orbs. There's no need to bring one along which frees up space for other actives.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    honestrade likes this.
  5. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    Slap beach pandora on there if in doubt. Drawback is she conflicts with Aizen in terms of active orb change

honestrade likes this.
  6. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    Mostly for one-shotting things that are very hard to kill i.e.: Kali in A3 when you may not have any actives after the Radar, having that enhance can save your ass just to get her below 65%. Coliseum when we get it, the Orpharion in there or the MZeus.

Yeah it's mostly situational, but Blonia is still a great sub for Aizen.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  7. honestrade

honestrade Well-Known Member

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Bonia seems like a good sub - makes me even consider running an all blue team. I have Bonia, U&Y, SS Isis, Bodin, I&I, Nepdra - could be interesting.

After thinking about it some more, I think I'm going to go with Aizen (Revo Orochi) / Cecil (Zuoh) / Persephone (Satsuki) / DMeta (Uvo Indra) / Z8 (Susano or Hydra). I might replace Z8 with Haku but I'm going to try Z8 first and can always feed him for his plus eggs without feeling too bad.