ALB/Dios farming compendium - All information here

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by Moozie, Jul 18, 2016.

1. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, occassionally you see an ALB farm variant for this or that with Freya featured, so the x2.5 wood boost on Yoruichi ought to be equally interchangeable. Usually dios boards are nuts, and Parv enhance is the fast cd bump you need, but there are one or two places/builds that go for a proper Freya boost, and-or it's what you've got to work with.

There's an outside chance I'm overlooking a subtlety where the 1 (or is it 2) dungeons with builds/variants that suggest using Freya would have complications with Yurichi suicide 1hp dipping the team, though probably there's a no hearts sweep versus Verdandi board substitution for sweep plus heal that could amendment swap in. For the most part alb full heals easily, incidentally, but sometimes navigations call for consequetive dios or Avalon or etc sweeps without heals baked in.

Freya/Yoruchi is useful vs required, in that I've done all the rogues/farms with ALB without possessing a Freya with various standard or variant builds, but it's nice to have to hand. I don't recall by memory which I tweaked to workaround X with Y card, but there's a fair bit of flex in most ALB farm lineups.

2. puzzles

puzzles Active Member

6 combos with a left and right column orb changer? Anyone know if this can be done relatively painlessly? Not fortunate to have vaan, he just wouldn't come out of the machine for me on my main or alt.

3. DJKC

DJKC ♪走りばなしのノンストップライフ♪

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It's possible, but I'm not sure if you can squeeze in a full activation. http://m.imgur.com/ruF7Qwm?r you want the 20:10 row board there, in the middle column.

4. puzzles

puzzles Active Member

Tha

5. puzzles

puzzles Active Member

Thanks I'll try it

6. whyme

whyme Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm not sure how easy it is to make the one in the middle, and I don't think that one has 9 connected orbs anyway. The one on the right does, and I would make it this way:

Grab a green, and enter the left column from the bottom.
    Make one and half clockwise wheels and then head to the right.
    Enter the right at the second from the top, and make a counterclockwise wheel
    Head back into the right chain, and now make clockwise loops (3 loops)
    Push through in that third spot from the right to make the indentation

This is assuming your two columns are of the same color.

7. puzzles

puzzles Active Member

fyi for those without vaan or another top/bottom orb changer, vaan's skillup works with my hypermaxed team.

8. »Çhâsé«@PG

»Çhâsé«@PG Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    I have ALB + 3 Dios on my main and 3
    Dios on my alt without ALB. Is there any rogues I can farm with only one ALB and a different lead?