Alt. Account Carry/playthrough[stopped]

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by aFireBlaze, Nov 29, 2016.

1. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
    Basic Summary of what is happening with Alt. Account:

Currently it is regulated to farming and chill status. What happened in the past 2 godfests(not the most most recent one because that one i completely avoided as it was a GFE + 1 zzz pantheon fest) were pretty simple:

I got shafted. Hard. The only good rolls I got out of my godfest batch rolls(which featured 15 in my first one and 10 in my second) were all trash, the only good pulls being Andromeda and Lakshmi. The rest were either sold due to junk(sticker girls for instance) and others placed on hold for future niche farming purposes.

Regardless of what has happened though, I've still managed to clear through One-Shot Challenges with Aizen especially the most recent one using this team:

Fujin skill-up fodder is pretty silly.

On to other stuff, I've been speed farming dungeons like Jormungandr, Cauchemar and Special Descended Rush(Finally). Jorungandr as a great poison inherit for the future, Cauchemar for the board change inherit and Special Descended Rush for SDR Latents which I've been neglecting for my teams like Aizen and MZeus farming related stuff.

Jormungandr - Goemon

Cauchemar - Acala x Zeus-Dios

Special Descended Rush(Video is more proof-of-concept for lazy swiping, more realistic inherits for most players featured below)

SDR - More realistic inherits:

If P1 needs more skill boosts, then P2 should invest in max-skilling tengus and putting Muse/Green Odin on them.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    David@PF likes this.
  2. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
    I haven't been updating this blog for a while, but I'll put in the rolls from today's Godfest.

Well first on more Heroine, 3 rolls:
    - People do say Heroine is the best for MP Festivals, and I'm starting to agree here. Dupe.

- Definitely solid. Sports a rare machine killer, triple skill boost and all sorts of goodies for her active skill related with farming and more.

- 4th dupe. I have been thinking about running a 4 scarlet Awoken Cao Cao team with kuvias inherited for stupid farming measures, who knows. Definitely better than Surtr in farming regards for skill boost and SBR I guess.

----

Godfest

----

One of the main reasons why I haven't attended this blog is all thanks to godfests. There were 3 good godfests altogether before this one, and all of them I got shafted on majorly.

Well today the curse has been broken and incredibly rewarding, opening the gateway more to farming related material. I didn't acquire any dark subs for Aizen or any legit teams unfortunately. However for what I can say, this is a very solid godfest that I'm satisfied with since a while ago.

- Some of the MP rates carried from Heroine into Godfest. Fix your game gungho.

- Vishnu is not what I wanted, however he is an interesting surprise. Since Vishnu yields double SBR while being on color and perfect for wood-related farming + if I roll Parvati and whatever, he will come in handy for the future.

- Another surprise. My fire box was looking pretty meh lately apart from 5 sonia dupes for farming related stuff and Kuvia from Heroine, so I continued to roll and got...

- ...Yes another major surprise. At first glance I thought this was the Gigas-trash monster but it turns out Chika is what I do not mind. She's basically Jize and sports double skill boost which is very nice for farming related material.

- My main account dosen't even have a single DKali board change(apart from Gainaut/linthias) yet has all the other stuff for a Ra Dragon team. So gungho decides to send Sherias Roots to my alt. Unfortunately he's going to be collecting dust for a long while.

- While hilarious to many people, to me this is the best roll out of the godfest batch. I already know I'm never getting Liu Bei on my main and alt so I'm stuck with Dios x DMeta(in the future she's getting an amazing leader skill for farming and end-game) related farming stuff- therefore Izanagi fulfills that role nicely for my accounts with his halve HP + god/balance buff active skill. It also helps that it's a very rare type that can only be found on a total of 3 inheritable monsters in PAD NA, Izanagi included.

- What the flying scorcery. Excellent combination with Sanada. 2 turn haste, water/fire active. Nuff' said.

- First weapon series. Not too bad for buttoning and MZeus shenanigans, I'll take it.

- Looks like Krishna's now my second legit team with Aizen for tackling harder content outside of farming. Not a bad roll as it was unexpected, however isn't so shocking either since Aizen already exists for my box.

----
    Once again overall solid godfest, with Izanagi being the prized roll out of all.

David@PF likes this.
  3. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
    Colosseum and One-Shot Challenge clears

Got my alt. account through Colosseum for the stone before technicals. Worth.

Inherits on Alt: Orochi on Aizen, Ryune on Zaerog, Grida with Reincarnated Persephone

Inherits on Main: Blonia on Aizen, Apocalypse on Ana Typhon, Batman on Lucifer, Hades on Zaerog

And also One Shot Challenge.

The trick was to 2-shot Noah dragon. I didn't have Indra and I forgot to prep Susano for this, so I brought in Dizanami for the first turn shield tank + other floors and then bursted after her first retreat ark.

---

Side note: Rolled several times in director's choice carnival but got not a single exclusive. Sold them off for trash and kept some niche ones for farming. However my main gets all the exclusives featured in the carnival except for Trailokivijaya, Amaterasu and Avalon Drake. What give in tarnations.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    Forlast and David@PF like this.
  4. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
    Personal Thoughts on PCGF:

Tl;DR It's alright for my alt account. Trash for my main. There were some rolls that made it in that still made me question what people are voting for(acala seriously? go vote DMeta instead next time).

My personal thoughts:

- Everyone knows exactly what Haku is good for. But while she serves as a stellar sub for Kushi, DMeta and DAthena, I'm not interested at all of getting her since I run Aizen(who dosen't like Haku on the team) and he serves much better than DAthena/Kushi in the long run. As a lead, Haku can hold her own table even if she dosen't compare with the top tier leads in game- being able to take on dungeons(and to a certain degree, arena 1 and 2 tier).

- Fujin is broken. Nuff' said. If I get her, great. If not, I'm not in so much of an urgency to get her.

- Excellent inherit/sub. 7c awakening is slightly questionable. Thanks to Izaya's pull data, the three kingdom 2 series are all basically 5* rolls so getting him may be a possibility, if not well that's alright too.

- Aizen exists in my box. I'm not interested. Nor do I have any top notch healer subs for her.

- Solid. Everyone knows how insane she is for Anubis and as an inherit for farming related stuff.

- 75% shield for 2/3 turns is irreplaceable in late-game today, as an inherit or as a sub. Dupes of Indra are always worth.

- The perfect sub for any Rainbow lead. There's no rush to get DKali since Aizen exists, but who knows what I may switch up in the future should she come in.

- This is perhaps the card I'm chasing down for. He not only is such a powerful lead in end-game, but also works as one of the strongest stat sticks for Aizen. Anubis' active is perhaps pretty underrated for what it can do while not provoking hearts.

- I get it DAthena fanboys, he's great. Outside of that usage he's niche or shit.

- He wasn't voted in last PCGF, but boy was he delivered in the top 10 and I'm quite glad that people have recognized how powerful and irreplacable he is for experience and rankup runs. His active skill is also very solid for farming related purposes: compared to Raphael in some cases he dosen't disturb your board and also enhances it. Definitely this would be the best pull out of all if I manage to acquire him.

- We all know how insane Liu Bei is for farming as accessibility for his subs are very high. I'm not in much of an urgent rush however considering that DMeta was out and she serves as a very important no-skyfall leader for farming: While restricted to god typing, she's not limited to attributes means she can utilize some very unique scenarios for farming various dungeons.

- I got two on my alt account so I dont really care about him. His usage however while niche is near irreplacable in end-game material, so it's also a solid vote.

- Very similar to DKali, however lacks the awakenings and clears locked orbs. Great for rainbow teams.

- A surprising vote. I can understand her usage since the explosion of Meridionalis(from certain promotional sites) and Julie(dragon of the cleavage), but outside of that, Julie runs mainly a wood focused team as it's more accessible than water + better and Meridionalis heavily relies on co-op to get the job done. I want to say she's not a shitty vote, but she's still pretty bad considering how far the meta has advanced lately. The only thing that's solid about Andromeda is her artwork.

- Standard sub for Ra Dragon. Outside of that role she's extremely niche.

- Her two in one package proves useful for dealing with predras while setting up a board at the same time. She's also a ghetto Awoken Ra(and works better than him in some cases for dealing with trash like Super Kings in rogues). Outside of that niche role, as a board changer quad color is usually shit. Solid for my alt account regardless.

- There's no question that Eschamali is basically what drives teams like Yomidra and Aizen to their ridiculous damage outputs. In comparison to Persephone however as a base sub she's outclassed for Aizen(excessive orb enhances don't match up to TPAs + mediocre stats), so she'll work better as an inherit instead since she can also clear junk orbs.

- Kanna is basically the driving force behind Ra Dragon and Myr teams as a standard staple sub. She also works for other light teams outside of just Ra Dragon and Myr.

- I haven't seen a single Pandora on my friends list since 2 months ago and on twitch(with the sole exception of smirk45 because he's a god with Nephthys) she has never appeared on any teams as a sub/inherit. I guess people will still use her as a Star Den farming team in discord- I hear she's far more superior above grimmjow/dios x dmeta button teams.

- Surprising vote to come in. I guess people want her as DAthena, but I see Persephone as a powerful sub for Aizen related shenanigans.

- Sports a rare dragon killer along with a light/fire bicolor. Always welcome since there's no other sub that can replace this except for Ilmina. Ilm's stats if you receive extra dupes are beyond excellent and can serve on Diaochan as a +297 stat inherit stick.

- Dupes are always welcome for Awoken Ra. On my main account he's my white whale. Irreplacable button for many farming teams.

- Absolutely trash. While she was new and interesting back then she never made it far as her weaknesses were too apparent. With the release of DMeta this further cements her garbage tier as a niche farming no-skyfall lead. Speaking of DMeta, seriously people should have voted for her instead of Acala as she excels better as a lead for end game and farming related stuff. I suppose people can learn next time.

- Great sub on Myr, outside of that she's extremely meh. People may find usage for her with an upcoming GFE

- Big surprise. While she stands no chance against the high-end game leads, she certainly can hold her own for doing various dungeons as her passive reduction is simply too good(up to arena 1 and 2 tier, arena 3 if you're someone like Ren and Quan). I may find usage for her in my box due to Krishna being rolled previously, however I lack someone like Yamato to combo with her tricolor board.

Overall near the middle to end, the votes that people placed in are extremely questionable.

----

Colosseum, again

Just when you thought you had enough of a nightmare with Colosseum, you forgot it's in technicals so you do it again. Well got it on my first try(and got more practice with dark bicolors on MZeus), so while 2 hours were very grueling the reward for killing Orpharion was satisfying. Helps to get a stone at the end too.

It was also was my rank 500 run, so I can't wait for that Gala exclusive PEM coming soon TM :^)

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  5. Awardius

Awardius Well-Known Member

User ID:
    You are looking at Revo Leilan all wrong. She is a superior lead to both Rozuel and Ame in my opinion. Revo Leilan, Haku and Mei Mei are all super under rated as leads. The flat 50% built damage reduction is really good. Not saying there are top tier from a reliability standpoint, but they can certainly hold their own.

aFireBlaze likes this.
  6. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
    You're certainly right with that part. Unfortunately with powercreep I gave in my own points of bashing in a little bit too harder than before- comparing with the high end-game ground leads. Nonetheless good points to bring up especially for newer-mid players, so I'll put that in for both the chinese gods.

Forlast likes this.
  7. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
    PCGF Rolls Analysis

Boy am I salty. And okay as well.

One note: I bought Christmas Sonia due to her usage of farming for Dios shenanigans. Definitely worth.

- To start off the rolls we're going to have this guy show up. This is looking very optimistic.
    On a serious note, this is my first Chester and his relevant awakening stick allows for some interesting farming scenarios like this:

- I would have been so happy if this was the year 2012.

- I have 2 of you now. It's not very nice, but a dupe muse is okay.

- Dark gala is really going to kick my ass today. Second dupe.

- What the ****

- Screw off.

- Here my alt is rolling all the rainbow board changers my main would like for diversity. Obligatory "I didn't ask for this!" clip.

- I have no intentions of maining Kushinadahime soon. She'll be gathering dust in the meantime

- Since he's my first Sasuke I'll give him a pass. His killer awakenings and active skill are pretty good in some scenarios- short cooldown allows for some skill inheritance.

- Stop.

- Internally screaming. Really nailed Anubis which is what I needed to continue my Aizen team going. He'll also be one of my next mains apart from Aizen as soon as I get him to work with Gunma and all of the shenanigans.

- Once upon a time, you were useful. Now, you're trash.

- I was so happy for a second that this was Cerberus Rider - one of the best farming base subs to date... wait a second is that a Griffin?? Yes, I've been baited hard. Instantly sold.

- Another solid roll. He'll definitely be serving on my Aizen team since he dosen't break hearts and has a pretty nice active skill and some decent awakenings to go along with him.

- If I was maining DAthena(which will be almost never) I would have been shouting with joy for your arrival. Unfortunately I do not, so you're just going to have to sit in my box and rot.

- Wow, she appears on my alt and not my main. FeelsBadMan.

----

This godfest was so meh looking at it from a whole. On one hand I nailed Anubis and Sima Yi which was all I need to continue developing my Aizen team properly. On the other hand, everything else is going to be collecting dust in my box. Rolls like Liu Bei and Ra continues to be my white whales for both my main and alt.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  8. PadPyro28

PadPyro28 Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm really enjoying this thread, it helps me out a lot. Plus, it is entertaining to see how pad is through someone else's eyes. Thanks! Look forward to more!

aFireBlaze likes this.
  9. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
    Glad to know! Apologies for no update posts really, I placed my alt in chill mode just gathering stones, logon and then log off. It's getting shafted hard in godfests so nothing interesting is coming through.

10. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
    This past time has been pretty interesting aside from the fact that the alt. is still in casual mode. However it now has the capability of farming very similarly to this setup for Zaerog, which I am pleased at:

This team is compatible with the coin dungeon version, which will be explained below:

Player 2 is the exact same setup(which is my main), while Player 1 is my alt. account taking advantage of Goemon's reduce HP to 1 + full fire board and Chika Minerva being fire typing, providing a valuable active skill and killing the dark shieldras for me. The downside of this setup is Goemon sets the HP to 1 which can prove problematic for floor 4 and 5 preemptives, so I inherited Awoken Susano onto Mito and also inherited Hyzferzen/Awoken Hino on DMeta for the defense break should a
    latent invade in the coin dungeon version.

Grimmjow can be replaced with Awoken/ReincarnatedVritra as an inherit.
    Susano can be replaced with Awoken/Reincarnated Amaterasu as an inherit.
    Yoruichi can be replaced with D/B Durga as an inherit.

F1: P1 Hyzferzen + Goemon
    F2: P1 Grimmjow/Vritra
    F3: P1 Susano/Amaterasu, swipe board
    F4: P2 Zeus-Dios
    F5: P1 Zeus-Dios
    F6: P1 Anji
    F7: P1 Goemon
    F8: P1 Yoruichi
    F9: P1 swipe board
    F10: P2 Zeus-Dios + Chika Minerva
    F11: P2 swipe

----

Sengoku Godfest mayhem

Well I didn't get shafted in a godfest finally after several months. This was good for some of the rolls it received, but also stupid in regards to rolling more dupes that I didn't want.

I targetted Day 1 in hopes for a Tsubaki and in the pursue of that I wound up with some disgusting outdated JP caller, dupes. Again. Again.

- If the meta was still revolving around Xiang Mei he would have been the most exciting monster ever. But it isn't, so he's going to be collecting dust for the longest time ever.

- A surprising roll. I once desired for Baldin long ago on my main account for the dual enhance + shield active as a Myr main in the past, but that is long gone now. What I'm especially interested now for Baldin are his killer awakenings. I'll find something for him to demolish down the road.

- While I already have Artemis, the fact that he sports a powerful wood orb change and can be inherited is one of the very few special exceptions coming from the PAD battle tournament series that is desirable as a roll.

- I already have you, but thanks I guess.

- Oh no

- Oh no stop this shit what is going on someone just pluck my hair out for the fucking 7th du-

- He would be nice if I had meridionalis for water farming. On the bright side Mitzune hunter is coming out and if I magically roll some powerful water TPA subs, he can sport an interesting orb change in the future. Otherwise he's... niche.

- It's not the monster I expected and is indeed a surprise(was focusing for Oichi/Inahime/Nohime), but it's a pretty awesome roll regardless. With Tachibana now in my box, I can make a Reincarnated Sakuya x Tachibana team with her utilizing subs like Sherias Roots and Raijin, and probably put some defense break like GValk on the team(lol). Pleased to say that this would be the second fully-developed team I can make apart from Aizen.

- Yeah. First Dino trash rider in box. Sold it. No regrets.

- Yeah. Dupe. Sold it. No regrets.

- What the heck yes. This is the roll I desired for. Once I roll avalon drake and verdandi I can get my wood box going for her.

Overall a pretty good godfest, but 7 sumire, 0 tsubaki...

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    David@PF likes this.
  11. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
    Plentiful of stuff to talk about.

(or at least what I've been working on for my alt).

First off, godfest day 2
    . I'm on the hunt for any good GFEs and anything that can make my box even better than before.

Or so it seems...

- She became MP.

- Dupe. He became MP.

- Shedar has far more uses than this idiot. He became MP.

- First Hatsume. I'll give her a pass due to her killers.

- I may have spoken a bit too soon. Well he's still good since a light row is more beneficial than a damn column so Shedar will be in my box for a bit.

- Is this 2016? No seriously, she was one so primary on many teams and has now dropped out of the meta pretty fast. Still an incredibly good roll for wood orientated teams I guess.

- Ugh, well I'll keep him for now.

For my one-time bargain deal set roll...

- Dupe.

Ok.

Yeah that is every godfest summarized for me.

----

Monster Hunter

First free roll was so while interesting I don't have any subs for him, plus I got Aizen and Tachibana to roll the game for me.

The main prize of this collab was the hunters. I farmed the MH dungeon in 3p for the rare materials and then swapped to 2p co-op to farm the rest of the materials. For the 3p dungeon I ran as Aizen for floor 2 and for floor 1 and 3 some my other partner and I(for my main account) ran setups like this:

It's overly stupid. But it works. :^) I did farm with another partner that used Meridionalis for a bit but he had to stop after a couple of runs.

And for 2p dungeon:

Perseus has Sado and Izanagi while Tengu has a second bind clear.
    For P2 there's a bind clear on Leeza. I was going to originally run with DMeta but then realized how bad the 9x would be missed out on Rathalos so I stuck with Zeus-dios for farming this dungeon instead.

The hunters that I farmed and will be keeping:

- One of the best fire monsters to date for farming along with other variants when it comes to co-op, gravity and a 2-turn delay. Zera + the usage of this monster makes for some interesting applications in plenty of dungeons with resolves.

Here's a video of Carl that pulled me and Greatsinner42 in for testing Glavenus Armor, which wounded up in an accidental Azatoth spawn...

The basic gist for Glavenus hunter is everything has freaking lailas inherited. Pop 1 laila and just go. Since it was testing I'm not sure if he wanted to work on a resolve killer build in the future, but for now it was an interesting experiment.

- Not a lead, and will never be a lead(I watched a JP stream and they struggled heavily with Ilsix when it came to controlling damage. Eventually they were forced to pop Indra and two orb makers with hearts, 3 actives in total just to deal with Ilsix). She will function better as an inherit for my Aizen team and any teams dark related(possibly a mitzusune sub too). Still great nevertheless.

- With all the hype revolving around this guy I'm pretty sure everyone knows why I got him. If you do not, well he forms as one of the strongest and most flexible teams when it comes to tanking and bursting, with the only downsides being he must have a bind recovery and has to work only in co-op for his true power to kick in.

- Dragon killer and works in conjunction with Glavenus Armor for a shield + fire row. Works wonders.

For the rest of the monsters, they're either niche or just not worth looking at. Kirin Armor is pretty fap-material but I'm too poor for her.
    :^)

----

Goemon +15 farming

It's been crazy farming the dungeon and I loved every single bit of this event.

The team:

There should be Zeus & hera instead of MZeus however I forgot to farm Zera prior to the event, so I went and put MZeus and stuck Awoken Vritra on DMeta as a second nuke. U13 has grimmjow inherited.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    David@PF likes this.
  12. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
    Honestly I don't have much to do aside from farming, so haven't posted for months. Alt is still niap and doing happy with 35 stones and stocking. I'm not sure whether I'll roll in PCGF or not yet, but here's a quick review from me:

- She's good. She has a board change. She does incredible damage with a TPA. But that's all you're really asking from her- voted for the #1 spot is overrated as that is all Ney really does. She does pack a mini bind clear, but for those who ran awoken isis trying to bind-clear back in the day, they know how much 2 turn bind clear sucks compared to 3 turns. While the damage is noticeable it also dosen't help with the fact that double 7c monsters like tachibana and nohime are easier to roll than her + have amazing built-in shield and board active skills, so if you ever need damage you can just get them instead since 6* pantheons have the same rates as 5* pantheons.

Despite Cotton not being in NA yet also, Cotton makes Ney look silly for taking #1.

- Not surprising, Yog-sothoth is amazing for clearing short-floor dungeons and his iconic setup for killing through 3p ultimate descended rush. His active is arguably one of the best in the game, especially on a team like Ameno can afford a yog-sothoth active- bind clear with a bicolor of HEARTS included is incredible. His biggest weakness is running through long dungeons such as the 20-floor one-shot challenges that come around sometimes or Arena 3 where ameno and aizen do a far better job than him, but that's about it.

- While the meta is slightly pulling away from her, it still dosen't deny that she's a true powerhouse on such teams like blue hunter and kushinadahime.

- Incredible 2-turn base cooldown unlock for farming and highly desired on anubis teams. Not surprised.

- One True God. In the eyes of flandre, D/D anubis is top tier over reincarnated anubis. :^)

- Highly desirable for breezing through idiots like Vishnu, hera dragon and parvati. Noticeable for arena 3 and MHera farming. More dupes = never enough.

- Hands down the best arena 3 farmer in the game, for those who have played aizen that outputs damage like no tomorrow then they will understand how powerful ameno is since he can also utilize pixel to his fullest potential with dragon killer latents on it, making radar dragons extremely trivial now.

- Far more common roll than gambling on Ney, Tachibana is amazing for her double 7c damage, awakenings, shield + board change active and can also pair with sakuya if you don't have other good options for a good leader skill pairing.

- Best shield in the game for late-game content.

- She's not as excellent as she was upon her initial release for the meta now, but she can still do a good job with 3 hakus and verdandi for FUA as a sample team setup.

- Similar to Tachibana for damage she's common, sports an amazing shield + board active and set of awakenings(triple skill boost!) makes it good for running 3p dungeons where skill boost is incredibly necessary for minimal stalling possible.

- If you don't have Amatsu, skuld is a very good one to get for her FUA primarily on top of her insane stats and active skill with a board change. Too bad the other norns aren't part of this either, but that's expected of a 6* gfe vs 5* gfes.

- Ganesha is simply invaluable. His active skill is one of the best in the game for farming and his leader skill is by far the only unique one for NA. Ranking up and being able to plan around how much EXP you need per stamina is taken on a whole new level by him.

Also coins are more than important now due to inheritance and trading.

- If you want an easy way to get crown, run Ilm. Get dupe ilms and then pair with ilmina friend. He's also not bad as a sub for yog-sothoth either.

- 3-turn bind clear with awoken bind recovery and a tricolor of dark, hearts and wood is amazing. She can even herald incredible damage just for matching 8 sets of wood orbs. It works even better that Tengu and avalon drake are in her favor for getting your skills up for clearing short floor dungeons. On top of it all if you don't want to run her as a lead, you can run her as a sub or inherit on such teams like anubis, kushinadahime, aizen and more.

- There is potential with Sima yi as a future swappable 7x6 board change using Rii on a team like Aizen. Outside of that he's pretty much the troll of this godfest aside from kagutsuchi and Liu Bei. Besides what are DAthenas anyway?

- The main appeal out of Raphael is his potential to farm with full-board changing subs as a no skyfall unconditional lead. He can be played for fun as a glass cannon rainbow leader, but who runs that stuff anymore? His uuevo version is also incredible as the only sub in the game to have a 2-turn 100% shield when necessary.

- Pixel Brachys exists and will come to NA shortly. Liu Bei is a troll roll. I don't even have him so that's ok too.

- Let's just hope that a split ult for LKali and DKali will be the saving grace of the original full rainbow board changer in the game.

- Similar to Oichi, also a good one. She can be a good inherit for Ameno for her bind clear(though Yog-sothoth makes that a bit obselete for her in this department) or can also run for 3p udr as a early-support kill team. Whaledors and Blodins really solidify her role for farming many things in the game.

- Paimon is incredible for Ameno(single player) as a FUA killer and also on yog-sothoth boss killer setups for 3p ultimate descended rush. His stats are massive and his awakenings solve all the issues of the classic 2c yog sothoths and 4c blue hunters or amenos.

- Blame Gung-ho for making one of the most hideous voting scroll pages ever, and also blame the players that didn't bother finding the scrollbar and pressing their selection to put Hino as a vote.

- Troll roll. If you want to make 2 more combos and increase your average combo count to 4, Yomi is your best sub. (anubis teams nowadays have 10 seconds of movement without yomi counting in lol)

- Excellent sub and inherit for farming to deal with some absorbs you can't get past through using another active skill, or for delaying crap like Vishnu if you unfortunately lack a fujin-style like active. A must have for all players.

- Ryune faces some stiff competition with skuld, however one thing that's noticeable about her is she can pair with Meridionalis for a shield + farming leader compared to Neptune Dragon who has to utilize all of his blue cards to be god-typing for the HP bonus. If people are still running DAthena(lol), well her active sorta helps out too.

----
    My personal snubs
    ----
    - This is basically the ultimate destroyer of dragons, and most of the enemies in this game are dragons. You can never have enough tsubakis either since you'll want copies for various latent (devil and machine in particular, plus skill delay resist).

- Inahime can take full advantage of killer subs like Tsubaki and ilmina/glavenus with amazing skill boost for running 3p rush on top of sporting an amazing active. However compared to her other 4 sisters she got excluded out. Ouch.

- Paimon and Ryune gets in still due to people looking up on JP news and evolutions, so why not this guy? Fenrir viz crushes every god similar to tsubaki, except gods are far more common in dungeons such as the latest Alt arena release. Yes his damage control is an issue, but considering that most of the teams run fujin(starling is an absolute asshole in alt arena without fujin and a delay isn't going to cut it at all), he is one of the best subs in the game to this date now. On top of it all Viz has balanced typing, so you can add triple god killer latent for even more annihilation.

- Looking it from an end-game point of view this is pretty stupid. Looking at it from a farming point of view, this is actually invaluable. As fire is taking over accessibility for everyone(machine goemons are soooooo stupidly overpowered) and pixel echidna destroying resolves thanks to her leader skill, sometimes you need more damage with pixel tyrannos + pixel echidna leader pairings. Ronia's ult solves the issue for that, providing 2 additional rows. Then inherit ronias split evolutions onto machine goemons as a skill delay bait for more damage when necessary, reducing the amount of killer latents you throw onto everybody.

The main appeal out of this is the upcoming Machine rush/norse rush events that are currently in JP right now. Whenever Machine Rush is out, as long as it is not a coin dungeon the SDR is a 100% guaranteed invade. Incredibly good event.

- I like my buttons for farming. You can never have enough Ras, even if you don't farm often(see: tamadra village). One problem is, I don't have a single Awoken Ra.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  13. Seriouscat

Seriouscat Serious Business

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sounds like a player skill issue

14. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
  15. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
    Final update for this 'alt carry' blog here:

Since the alt account has been set to super casual for a while, completing new dungeons for stones and still in the process of collecting more monsters to create appropriate teams, I just can't grasp the idea of keeping updated with this anymore. It'll take too long before I want to write about the account since the stages of the account are still considered mid-early, and to top that off: I started a blog with Irinya here which will take on a mix of thoughts about farming and reviews for the collabs and monsters that become released.

Oh well, that's all there is to it. Thanks for those that showed their interest in keeping up with my updates on the alt account, and I'm sorry for stopping this blog.

16. Seriouscat

Seriouscat Serious Business

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You could say... That's a blazeout