Am I missing something with Mega Roots?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Murdurus, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So I decided to give Mega Roots a spin but his damage is surprisingly low for a 256x mutliplier. His own personal damage hovers around 2M. Is that right? I mean I know that he doesn't have 7c's but that just seems very low. Seems like a lot of trouble to have to keep his HP above 50% and is Dragons-only to get damage like that in this day and age.

2. tetsusaiga64

tetsusaiga64 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Slap two kuroyuri's on the team and it doesn't matter that he's only doing 2M damage if nothing can kill you.

xer 21 and BurningMan like this.
  3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    His main purpose is to kill Gods. You should put a damage dealer dragon subs such as Enra, Ideal, Cotton or Ney to kill non-Gods enemies. Similar to RagDra or Revo Archdemon Lucifer. People bring them to kill Gods.

4. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hm, I suppose that's true but he serves that purpose just fine as a sub if need be, I see little reason to have to run him as lead. I mean I guess technically, he would be dealing more damage to gods with a higher multiplier than most other leads and having a friend lead as well but still, that just seems oddly specific to serve that purpose.

5. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    this. you can system them and basically never die to non rage hits, ever

6. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yep. Enra does the job.

[​IMG]

In the interest in full disclosure, I did pop VCarat before solving a Hexazeon board to get those numbers.

7. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Also Pairing with Valeria is an option.
    2.4x hp
    336x atk
    3x rcv
    Under 50 you still hit for 168x.
    This is not better than double Roots with 2x kuroyuri but this is another option.

Luminescent likes this.
  8. 20matar

20matar main:20Matar alt:firefly

User ID:
    20matar
    He can be used as sub, but if the purpose is "kill gods", Ragnadra sounds better because the color coverage, latents, super awoken, fingers and the dragon killer.

I don't have any kuroyuri to try this out, but I don't know...I can be wrong but sounds a little waste bring units only to help him to heal, specially in dungeons like arena(s) for example where any active are so important (fujins,boards,etc).

True.:cyclops:
    I tried him when the Evo came out, however I realized that he's not like Metatron, because is easy stay below 80% than over 50% when you don't have a shield as part of the LS (that also avoid gravity), also gods usually have better RCV than most dragons.
    And Sherias don't have a "dragon version" of Mel like Sarasvati (same hp, but can heal 1/4 with 4 :heart: if you have Mel on the team).

So, IMO, Mega Sherias Roots is good if you don't have anything better to play with.
    But I have played just a few rounds with him, I have to make more tests (RCV badge etc).

9. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Roots is really about the kuroyuris. I was sittiing on like 2 mil MP back then so I bought them and man, just for shits and giggles I did C10 blind with the kuroyuris.

being able to not die, like, ever, is pretty funny. you're healing for like 80-90k per turn lol.

20matar likes this.
  10. dplin

dplin Member

User ID:
    Thinkfish
    I find lack of TE a bit uncomfortable to use. Still trying to get used to 8-8.5s of movement time.

11. 20matar

20matar main:20Matar alt:firefly

User ID:
    20matar
    You can: Sacrifice your heal using the TE badge instead of the RCV one, or bring some double fingers dragons subs (with one 7c if possible) like R.Kushi, R.Okuni,Ragnadra,GuanYu.
    Won't be the same of some other rainbow builds like Reeche/Yuki where you have shield+quick heal+time extend.
    I think in the Sherias case, we have to improvise a little and play the old school way, matching orbs quickly and doing the maximum combos we can to heal properly.
    But it's fun, is always fun play different game styles, because I believe we're all kinda pampered with all these 2018 age time extend leaders.:smuggrin: