Amatsu inherent for Diablos team?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Terreos, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Terreos

Terreos Member

IMG_5770.jpg
    I've attached the final team I've decided on for my diablos team. The main weakness the team has is that not everything it bind immune. Amatsu's skill makes heart orbs and works as a soft bind clear. But I was wondering if it might be a good idea to inherit a bind clear onto him? I have an extra Isis that I thought might work well because of the low cool down. Right now I just have blue sherias on him for stats.

2. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Bind clear sounds good or an orb changer. I would rather go with Light Meta if you have her.

Summer Mei Mei would be my first choice of orb changer, but she's rare. Regular MeiMei works as well, but the damage will be less.

3. Terreos

Terreos Member

L meta is a good idea. Might go that route.

Any reason you suggest a tri board changer of a full color one like blue sherias?

4. CloudnineXXX

PADherder:
    link
    Tri board changer will give more orbs that do damage. 5 Color orb changer will have plenty of non damaging orbs (sub attribute damage is minimal).

5. Terreos

Terreos Member

Fair enough. So for my team a tri color of wood, water, and dark might be the best blend. So Karin would be a good choice too over normal Mei Mei

6. CloudnineXXX

PADherder:
    link
    Green , Water, Light is probably best if you have an orb changer in those colors or go DKali to get some hearts.

7. Awoken Mark

Awoken Mark Reincated coming soon to NA

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I run AIsis. Stats, bind clear, and small shield that's up quickly.

8. Terreos

Terreos Member

I'll have to see what I have. Can't think of anything off the top of my head besides mei mei and Karen.

The shield is nice since the team lacks an hp multiplier and only has a defense boost when you get the eight combos. Though that's no hard to get. I have rinoa who has a bind clear for 4 turns and 1 turn haste. Longer cool down than Isis though.

The only thing that concerns me with Isis is only 2 turns of bind clear. So L. meta and rinoa seem preferable since they clear more binds.

9. Awoken Mark

Awoken Mark Reincated coming soon to NA

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I also have a Gremory inherit for +297 stats. With Anubis' and Amatsu's soft u can clear 6 which is nice so there isn't a huge need for a big clearer. Usually it's used as a shield, LS clause to charge DC's skill or for a 1 turn bind that didn't constitute a whole 7 hearts.