Amen Farming

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by reignoffaya, Nov 6, 2018.

1. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

Ho guys I just did the arguably dumbest thing someone could do in Pad. I sold all of my guys and bought an Amen. So my team right now is

Amen
    Almighty Dios (X4)
    Any ideas of what to make?
    This was on my alt account luckily

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You would need a double row maker to make exactly 7 combo when coupled with Dios board. Other than Dios, Mech Goemon is more popular ieth Amen because you can pair with pixel Echidna and forget about FUA.

3. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

ok so can i put pixel echidna on my team?
    Also i don't have access to mech goemon how do I get him

4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Usually, Amen farming team means you're doing it in multiplayer. More skill boost so everyone will be ready to use from the start. You don't use pixel Echidna as your sub. She's meant to be a lead. When paired with Amen, you will have 70x multiplier from Amen and pixel Echidna when you swipe a Dios or M.Goemon board. If the dungeon has enemies with resolve, after the enemies dropped to 1 HP, pixel Echidna's bonus attack will kicks in thus killing them except for enemies with super high defense.

Mech Goemon is in the Technical Dungeon. If you can't see it, perhaps it is too early for you to clear your box out and bought Amen? You would need at least three base Mech Goemon and another three Awoken Mech Goemon. It's a long and tedious process and involving some considerable resources (mainly, py to skill up Awoken Mech Goemon) so take it slowly but steady.

5. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

um already did that :(. Anyway how many more technical dungeons will I have to beat I am on mech dragons massive fortress. I also already have 4 Goemon just need mechanical ones. Quick question along with the technical one. What exactly are the goemons used for and I have beat all the normal dungeons. What is the average difficulty for this dungeon

6. JG77

JG77 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Great decision! Amen is super fun. And the best part is.....

Amen subs don't matter!! That's the beauty of Amen. Just load up on TE, bring whatever skills specifically counteract the dungeons mechanics and then learn how to 7-combo a natural board. It gets pretty easy once you practice for a while. This link is super helpful:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndD...uide_activating_amun_almost_always_the_dacho/

7. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

Wait so what subs should I use my box is

Amen +297
    Ame No Azume +297 (x2)
    Awoken Uranus +297
    Awoken Moro Motori +297
    Super Woodsie lvl 110 +297
    Almighty Dios +297 (x4)

8. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

YEEEET I GOT SKILLZ! U know how I sold all my guys right. Well saved up 10 stones and yolod a madoo. Which form o her should I get and how about her in a Amen team.

9. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Gonna say, short term, you might regret your choice. Amen is hard to use but really rewarding if you can get a full activation. Soooo you’ll probably fail out and choose a more reliable leader (like I did).

But long term, you’ll probably be happy. Amen is one of those subs that will find it’s way onto a lot of your teams. With high HP, unbindable, 4 fingers and a 3 turn active, you’ll end up putting a Awoken/Regular Bind Clear, ATK boost, Damage Absorb, Delay, Kill Board or whatever type active skill you need as an assist on him.

10. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

oh no this isn short term. I´ve been playing pad for 4 years. I dont think I will be stopping

11. Toddlajoie

Toddlajoie Active Member

Mechamical Goemon

&

is not related to the regular Goemon series

It is a technical dungeon, only level is Annihilation....