Amenominakanushi Guide + A3 Farming Guide! [updated 08/15]

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by wangatang0830, Jun 29, 2017.

1. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The HP buffs are exciting too. Right now, with a base, Hypred Ameno (no inherit or latents), my HP as of now is 41539 (HP 15% badge). even to tank DQ Hera in A1, but not quite for A2 (needs a couple latents). This change adds 4865 to the team should i sub out my momiji for a Paimon.

just adding the raw HP (ignoring the 15% stat boost even) to my team brings me to 46404.

that's enough to tank DQ Hera in A3 solo. That's HUGE, imo.

wangatang0830 likes this.
  2. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I also just notived, but could Ameno be a viable split pairing with....L Heragon?

Think about it. L Heragon/LHeragon is a 4/81/1 lead with a match 5 style.

if you only match 5 orbs with Ameno, her multiplier is 9 for attack. that would make a split pairing of 2/81/2 (assuming all blue sub attribute cards, but lets not get carried away.) That's seriously powerful and probably more versatile and would play exactly like Yomigon/Lheragon, BUT it would have more scaling options (ie 6 orbs is 24x, 7 orbs is 30, 8 orbs is 36x). Both leads are unbindable, AND you wouldnt need a 2 SBR sub as you would with a traditional Lheragon/Lheragon pairing.

Probably not ideal. But could be an intersting pairing with it's uses. Certainly sounds like it would be competitive with a Leragon/Lheragon pariing or a Lheragon/Lmeta pairing.

Trap likes this.
  3. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot for the testing!

I had the time to do like 6 or 7 runs of A3 since Ult Paimon went live, half of them solo, the other half coop, and honestly speaking, not exaggerating things at all: MINA BROKE A3.

Using the team to run A3 feels like UUevo Yomidra running A1 half a year ago. You have all the tools to handle everything, and it all just comes down to 'dont make stupid mistakes and you'll win'.

The team I was using is Mina(Nene)/Cecil(Fujin)/Xiu Min(L.Jorm)/Paimon(Ana Valk)/flex, flex is Amatsu in solo or L/B Fenrir Viz (without god killer awoken) in coop, both of them as delay carrier. Where Viz is used for coop because Hydra takes way too long to charge in coop, so Viz's base 3CD is a god send.

IMO L Paimon is just as good as Bride Scheat or Amatsu when it comes to your FUA sub. I was doing team building theorycraft I think the 'ideal' team for A3 is gonna be Mina/Pixel Lightning/Xiu Min/LB Paimon/L Paimon, the team would have ~40k HP and ~9k rcv without badge, and on top of that 8 OEs, 4 rows, 8 fingers, as well as all the utilities like healer killer, FUA and 3x3, which is just kinda ridiculous.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  4. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I think i need to save all my stones for FF. I really need lightning now for the void.

5. jaym187

jaym187 Member

So here's the question...

Assuming I have all the optimal subs for this team including both members of the bride harem, would you guys still slot Paimon in? If so, who gets bumped?

I'm currently running LEsch/Bride Scheat/ADQXQ/Ilmina. Someone is getting the boot for pixel Cecil, so the question is would you run double Paimon (one of each), and kick Scheat or Esch? Scheat's TPA's are a godsend, as a lot of floors melt to a light TPA and some combos. LEsch's stats and active are amazing, but are they work kicking for Paimon? Or would you run something like LEsch/Scheat/Blue sub Paimon/Pixel Cecil?

6. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

Personally I would say the latter option. Illmina is amazing but one thing I've noticed is that sub-fire attribute make Parvati more difficult to deal with. When she makes most of your board fire, any sub fire attribute will most likely heal her, which makes the fight drag on for a while if she repeatedly does that. Also on Noahdra, any sub element that's not light or blue has more risk of skyfall trolling and cause her to absorb.

7. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You know, obviously @wangatang0830 has more experience here playing on JP but im going to offer a counter point and say that FUA Paimon is a better FUA option than Scheat.

Yes, Scheat's TPAs are amazing and her active is insanely good both for fixing boards and creating a free FUA.

BUT.

Lets look at Paimon. he has ludicrous HP. He has an extra finger. Those OEs are more generally useful than the TPAs as they are always contributing, the base active ia powerful in its own right and most importantly, Paimon has an SBR. If i had both and had to choose, im probably picking paimon. Realistically you're inheriting over both so the shorter base active is also a plus.

But im not saying you should kick scheat off the team. Maube this isnt the right way to approach it but id keep Scheat and rum Cecil, Paimon and Split Paimon. Esch has great stats but....so does Paimon and the HP is untouchable here. The awakenings are better all around as well. Ill trade those 3 extra OE Esch has for for the fingers. In that light....why not just imherit esch over a paimon so you can utilize that awesome skill but have the better all around base card?

8. jaym187

jaym187 Member

You make a valid point. With two Paimon you have more total OE's, shorter base cooldowns, an emergency active that can make hearts if necessary (which helps with FUA), and the fingers are nice. Ameno's multi is so high that the combo count can really help jack up the damage, and with all these funky board configurations (FUA and void piercer) it'll be nice to have a crutch to fall back on.

Luckily I also have two LEsch's so I can leave one inherited and use the other if the situation presents itself. I'm just ready for all these new toys to hit so I can try them out.

9. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah if you have two than you can easily play around with it and see what works betrer in practice.

10. sammy3469

sammy3469 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I think you're probably right. After running through some of these teams, I do think teams will need one of PLightning, PCecil, or PTifa for the extra 5% HP boost. That gets any team with LPaimon and Xiu Min (especially one with AOrochi on Mina) confortably over the Hera preemptive.

Without that extra 5% (i.e. you are forced to run PYuna or P Cloud) and running LPaimon and Xiu Min with ADQXQ for the RCV, you need to come up with an extra 2400 or so in HP from inherits or latents. Fairly doable (so 6 dark absorb latents for instance).

To run A3 effectively, I do think you need 2 of Xiu Min, L Paimon, Illumina, or Amastu. 2 of those make team creation fairly easily no matter which Pixel you are using.

11. Gargoyle242

Gargoyle242 Cunnin' Linguist

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm currently running Alcyone/RDQXQ/Paimon/LEscha, but I'm only playing on the NA server, so I have to wait for the FF pixel buffs. I have Yuna & 2 Cecils(& possibly Tidus for Ameno inherit), but what should I take out? I was thinking of swapping Alcyone & DQ for Yuna & Cecil, and just inheriting the former onto the later. Thoughts?

12. sammy3469

sammy3469 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    FWIW, without doing the math on HP, I think you're going to want Cecil, Alcyone (for RCV), LPaimon, flex.

In the end, I think the "standard team" with be a Pixel (5% HP buff preferred), one L-B for RCV, LPaimon, and flex.

13. gpitty

gpitty Active Member

User ID:
    366, 198, 323
    PADherder:
    link
    think I am going to buy Xiu Min when I get the MP and put apoc on her. Team will be ameno(slyvie)/ LB Alcyone, ilmina, a. wukong(saria) xiu min(apoc) Maybe a gem on Alcyone and Oro on ameno.

14. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    A gemstone would be really unnecessary. She doesnt even have her buff yet and can put out like 150 millon team damage on a 2/3 board no problem (enhanced, but still).

15. gpitty

gpitty Active Member

User ID:
    366, 198, 323
    PADherder:
    link
    you recommend throwing someone like R. Yomi on ameno?

16. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    nah. The best inherit is Ana Valkyrie. much shorter cool down, can act as an orb changer in a binch, and enhances all light with any relevant board change. Ameno, Nene, Saria, Momiji, Apocalypse.

I'd put her on Alcyone. She adds about 100 RCV as an inherit, which is like adding 400 RCV with the leader skill multipliers.

17. gpitty

gpitty Active Member

User ID:
    366, 198, 323
    PADherder:
    link
    I will need to make her. I forgot where I used my valk for and never made another

18. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    if i can get two rows after an Ana valk active, i can hit 35 - 30 million damage per sub easily. no need for a spike at that point.

19. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    i'd also like to add to mention again how strong the Ana Valk active is. right now, we're stuck at 225x, before the buff makes it 324x for the cap.

On predras, i dont use a laser or poison (i will once i get my light Jorm though). I just use anavalk and on a natural board, that gives me enough for an 8 orb row, and an extra light combo.

that usually breaks the predra defense. that's insane. and its only going to get better.

20. gpitty

gpitty Active Member

User ID:
    366, 198, 323
    PADherder:
    link
    who do you put anavalk on? Ameno seems orb hungry to put on board changers