Amenominakanushi Guide + A3 Farming Guide! [updated 09/13]

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by wangatang0830, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Wait what? How is Cloud best 'value'? I mean can't you squeeze more damage off Mito's sub element with Tri-Devil killers than Cloud can dish out in the best of times? (From a guy with both 2xCloud and Mito)

2. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

It's all about that 3x3 awakening, that and Cloud is currently the only card with devil killer and 3x3 and can equip more devil killers. Pixel Cloud is used a lot on Yog team because he's the key for defeating Azathoth. You even see people using him on Aunbis x Diablos teams to 'erase' certain damage void enemies.

3. DJKC

DJKC ♪走りばなしのノンストップライフ♪

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Specifically, there's a Trinity team that's generally 2x SB whales, cloud, flex (usually) Paimon. It can one shot all the Mythos bosses. Cloud does about a billion damage to Azathoth.

That's on Yogg though. Haven't seen much Amenomikanushi in 3p.

4. Tetedeiench

Tetedeiench Active Member

Now that I succeeded in the September quest dungeon, I'm the proud owner of two ancient tri-mask.

Should I use one to get the white snek ? It'll be used solely as an inherit. I wonder if it is worth it in fact.

I don't have ilmina, but other laser options are plentiful, including famiel as suggested in the guide.

5. Tetedeiench

I'm n
    I'm not a fan of 3p, but I ran FF 3p with ameno. I felt like I was MVP for one shotting the boss with my pixel lightning and an enhance :) give it a shot.

6. LabMonkey

LabMonkey Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    If you are going to play A3 with ameno, then you should absolutely get white snek. He is superior to all other lasers for predras due to the fact that he sets up a FUA board to kill the following floor (both possible spawns have resolve), so you get a 2 for 1 guarantee every time you run A3. Also he's an on-color inherit, so you get more stats than running famiel.

We will apparently be getting a tri mask reward for the next month's set of quests as well, so you don't give up anything in the long run.

wangatang0830 likes this.
  7. Jolo0213

Jolo0213 Active Member

User ID:
    Alrighty, ended up getting a Yuna who will be my new Pixel sub since Cloud can't have Dragon Killers.

Sadly I don't have Ameno but I do have Arondight. Team plan is:
    Arondight (Revo Orochi) / Lead Paimon (Apoc) / Sub Paimon (Jorm-Ullr) / Revo DQXQ (Ana Valk) / Pixel Yuna (Allura) / Ameno (probably Fujin)
    Would this be pretty consistent? Is the lack of burst active problematic? Lead Paimon will have SDR and 2 HP++ Latents for the fat HP, Dragon Killers on Yuna eventually, 2 SDR and some sort of killer on Arondight? and the rest of latents I'll figure out later.

Hoping this will work out as Kushi is tiring me out for A3.

8. blustar102

blustar102 New Member

PADherder:
    link
    Managed to pull a second yuna but no cecil or lightning... is it worth scraping up a few stones till the collabs end to roll again or no?

9. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Thanks. I was planning to wait until the event is over before pixeling Yuna because there's always a chance I'll roll again and get a Lightning or Cecil. Unless Yuna's good enough that it really doesn't matter between the three.

10. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Pixel Yuna works, but the big difference between her and Cecil/Lightning is she's missing the Team HP awakening.

Also, it means forgoing Yuna's awesome two 7C evo.

11. sammy3469

sammy3469 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    A couple of random thoughts:

• Didn't roll Lightning, but did pick up two Cecil's (and a Tifa), so I'll be using him. I really like the active as it really synergizes nicely with Yuna (fairly easy to make a row and 5 other combos to get you to 7 combos total). I had Yuna at 115 million or so in one dungeon. I'll probably end up running P!Cecil, Paimon, Xiu Min, flex (flex is Yuna, P!Cecil, Saria, Tifa, Momijo).
    • However, as @wangatang0830 points out, the lack of SB hurts as I'm now having trouble figuring out how to have an active up for turn 1. I guess it's not that big of an issue though.
    • Gungho unveiled their Assist Evo thing. While I don't see much utility for much of the then, the Valk Assist is really nice. You get 2 enhanced orbs (would get many of these teams over 5 to ensure 100% light orbs are enhanced) and a dark resist and one of the team is probably already inheriting a heartbreaker anyway. So it will make running A3 that much easier.
    • Is there any reason the fast farming videos all seem to run Jorg with a Jorg inherit?

12. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    i feel you, on my team ( I havent yet inserted Pixel Lightning full time), My team isnt up on turn one, so if i get totally orb trolled on floor 1 and have to face red caps or kappas, that can totally derail my run.

13. Tetedeiench

Thanks everyone, I went ahead and made myself a pretty white snek :)

I now have to wait for the Evo mats to come around for his ult evo( tomorrow is heimdallr, I wonder when I'll see jormungandr again), but I'm almost ready to go.

My team will be :

Ameno (awoken Nene) / pixel lightning ( fujin ) / paimon ( anavalk ) / momiji / Alcyone ( white snek) / ameno (orochi)

If you can advise on an inherit on momiji or if you see something that I can improve, go ahead :) I was wondering if apoc was a good choice for her.

I have 2 dragon killers on lightning right now, I'll work on getting the third.

I wonder if I should put the white snek on pixel lightning for better attack. Fujin ensures I will have her active up though, in case of hephdra, and it's pretty powerful.

14. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    you know, you can inherit him without the evo. That's what i did.

15. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    I know people love non-pixel Yuna on combo teams, but I don't run a lot of combo teams, tbh. I am okay at combos, but not great for someone who's been playing as long as I have. I was gonna put more time into getting good with Blue Hunter, not to mention 7c-ing with Dathena, but then Ameno came around, and...yeah.

Oh, one fun thing about Pixel Yuna is she's a great sub on Pixel Cloud's team. A team with XM/FUA Saria/Revo Ama/Pixel Yuna is pretty tanky, with well over 100k hp, decent base RCV, and 4 team RCV awoken skills, along with the RCV badge if you're running solo. Solid damage output with rows or 9-blocks, and you utterly destroy Devils (I just triple devil killer'd my Cloud).

16. Tetedeiench

I already did inherit him, I'm just missing a good chunk of stats.

17. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    I posted in this thread a while ago working on a team, but that was for a future iteration with dual Ult Paimons. Before those get here, I'm wondering how to build my team to start toying with A3 now. This is strictly for A3 attempts and note I don't have Ameno, so this would be a split Arondight/Ameno team.

This is what I'm thinking:
    Arondight(Nene) / Yog (??) / Paimon (White Snake)/ Momiji / PixalLightning(Uruka) / Ameno

Should I put something on Yog? If so, what?
    I'm thinking AnaValk for Momiji, but really not sure I want to cover up a board changers since I'm already down 1, so maybe Apoc or Saria instead.

18. Tetedeiench

I did 4 tries in arena3 using my shiny new team :

Ameno (Awoken nene) / L/B Alcyone ( white snek) / Pixel Lightning (Fujin) / Paimon (anavalk) / Momiji ( Apocalypse) / Ameno (R. Orochi) , using the HP+15% badge.

4 fails unfortunatly.

1 was due to bad, bad luck ( on the tamadra floor, alcyone got bound, followed by a skill bind, i died at the tama because i lacked healing).

2 were due to "not enough damage" and knocking enemies into danger zone. One was zhao yun, the other was osiris.

1 was due to me being really dumb.

All in all, it feels like the team is lacking some oompf to get through. My major problem is that, even when only matching 5 light orb, along with at least 5 combos, you need to stall periodically to maintain a healthy supply of light orbs, or use actives.

And my team feels kind of "bad" at stalling. Despite having recommended subs, they all have bad RCV, and alcyone being L/B doesn't really help here. Overall, with all cards hypered, the RCV seems okay-ish, but not sky high, so that 3 heart orbs isn't enough for a full heal.

Moreover, most of my actives are locked so i can't use them. Like 4 actives out of 6. I'm left wth using only momiji and paimon to get through. Usually i have to use ameno to survive and get through.

Really, it feels like my team isn't optimal.

I've got other sub options : Tachibana, ADQXQ, RDQXQ, Amatsu are all available. ADQXQ seems better due to her nice RCV, and is already hypered, so i guess she'll take alcyone's spot. Tachibana would be great, but isn't strictly better than current paimon IMHO, especially since i'm not hitting 7c consistently.

Any advice before i lose more stamina ? :) I determined to get this running, i invested so much in that team :D

19. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    curious as to how you failed here. what exactly did you hit with? Zhao yun whouldnt be a problem, a row should hit past the resolve and you can tank the first hit, or you can board change (or if you have enough hearts on a natural board) and just resolve kill. Osiris, same thing, a row should kill, and you can stall indefinitely on him since he constantly makes hearts.

neither spawn should be a problem, damage check wise. if the board sucks, both have hits you can tank fairly well and a row should do work on both of them.

Alcyone is a bit low on RCV, ADQXQ would help a ton there. I have her on my team now and And a heart match plus 5-6 combos is 20k+ healing which is sufficient for stalling.

I dont see why you're reticent to use Ameno. at least the one you brought with Nene, you should just use when you need it. nene's skill is nice in a pinch but just dont be afraid to board change with Ameno. that gives you 2 board changes and after the tama floor you get to use alcyone. Also, dont be afraid to use anavalk or paimon early. on paimon, she's only a 13 turn total cooldown, getting her back up isnt bad.

Anavalk should be on your Alcyone though, that extra 100 RCV gets multiplied by 4.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017 at 1:22 PM
  20. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You should practice more to get 7c more consistently. Not only that you'll hit hard but you'll clear most of the orbs on board to get your Light orbs supply flowing. Also, for A3, you might need a shield for DQ Hera (46k something preemptive) and possibly to tank some hits from Radar Dragons.