Amenominakanushi Guide + A3 Farming Guide! [updated 09/13]

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by wangatang0830, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Aurelius

Aurelius Well-Known Member

User ID:
    345 170 218
    PADherder:
    link
    So, actually, I currently only have one LJorm. Should I look to make another? Is Saria a viable alternative?

2. NekoXiu

NekoXiu New Member

User ID:
    Sange
    These are pretty much my best subs. I have A. Thor but active is wasted and my team has enough RCV. I was just wondering if my inherits seemed alright, or have Orochi over A Nene on my Ameno since I'm kinda hoping to run with an Ameno with Fujin. Orpharion and Xiu Min gives me about 1K and 2-3K more HP respectively over Ilm, which may or may not be significant? not sure but I feel like it's possible for me to clear the run if I just played well and get a little more hp.

I also see many Ameno with either dual mech killers, dual healer killer, or a combo. Just curious why they did it like that, mainly the mech ones.

3. DJKC

DJKC ♪走りばなしのノンストップライフ♪

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'd work a delay inherit in if you have one. Hydra, R Orochi, etc.

4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Next time around, just stall to get Fujin up. She will make heart orbs every other turn so you're good. Just swipe her Trishula and Calming Mountain Wind to make it faster, heal when she's doing Tiger Rush. Don't provoke her if you can't tank her Himalayan Anger.

5. Tetedeiench

Tetedeiench Active Member

It's an error on my side. One ljorm is fine, replace the other one with hiko and you're good to go.

6. Tetedeiench

Mmmmh, have you seen the latest Xiu min uevo ? Interesting to say the least. He requires more orbs for a multiplier close to ameno, no RCV boost but an on-demand shield, has the new "double FUA" awakening...

the fact that you need light orbs for his mult is his biggest drawback though, but he seems really appealing.

8611 base HP is crazy (before plusses/latents).

7. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    Agreed, I've also been running with Ilmina too, so 2 Paimon + Ilmina makes DQ Hera a non-issue.

8. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    Just wanted to drop in here. I originally was using the LJorm Strategy, but I have recently changed it up a bit. If you are bringing a pixel, a 9-match for a pixel and 3 total combos on my team breaks 10 mil on pixel lightning. (I only have 4 OE on my build currently). I feel like it lets me be in more control, and I can use actives more liberally. If I dont have 5 hearts on board afterwards, I can pop an ameno active for the Zera/Gran floor if it's Zera, and probably stall myself up a board if its gran.

9. Goose

Goose New Member

User ID:
    Goose
    Hey everyone,
    So i decided to try Cthugha x Ameno, it is surprisingly good. 12.5x + shield from Cthugha @7c seems like they pair well together, I wanted to find a good pair for farming A3 and this is doing the job very well. My current setup is: Cthugh(Saria) + L/R Ilmina(SDR) + Tachi(Orochi) + L/B Paimon(Indra) + Paimon(Fujin).

10. Vahneo

Vahneo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    So I have most of my card ready for A3, but I don't know what Sub should use.
    Team is Ameno/Pixel Lightning/FUA Sub/Water Sub/Enhancer Sub
    - Pixel Lightning is a no brainer.
    - FUA Sub I have Saria and Momiji, which one should I use?
    - Water Sub I have Tachibana and Yuna, which one should be better.
    - Enhancer Sub I have Tifa, Annavalk, or should I buy XiuMin?
    For inherit, I have Hydra (sadly no Orochi), Pixel Cecil.
    For Jorm-Ul, where should I inherit it on?
    I have no Fuujin, but I have an Uruka, should I inherit her in anywhere?

11. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'd go with Amenominakanushi^Uruka/Pixel Lightning^Jorm-Ullr/Saria/Tachibana/Yuna^AnaValk
    If you have Thor or something similar, it could be good for something like NoahDra or GaiaDra so you can kill them in two turns with pixel Lightning, and still be able to utilize it against Kali.

Vahneo likes this.
  12. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    he could alternatively put cecil in for Tachi. lose the 7C but gain a much better active and that would be a guarnteed one shot on anything with a single 3x3.

HP is gonna be an issue though. not sure i wouldnt get Xiu Min as is. i agree that lightning, Saria and Yuna with those inherits, seems the way to go.

Vahneo likes this.
  13. Vahneo

Vahneo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Thanks! I will try out those team. I have A.Thor/Facet/Carat as enhancer. Guess I'll put one of them into Tachi/Cecil.

14. Tetedeiench

After thousands of stamina invested into that team, fully plussed, evolved, latented... i came to the conclusion that it is much less stable than my anublos team.

This team's biggest weakness is skyfall. Might not seem much, but if you have a skyfall debuff (whether it is the penguin's blue, hera's red&jammers, or osiris's wood and dark), you're pretty much screwed at some point. You won't get enough light orbs to get through naturally, so you'll waste your skills, and this team is really skill dependant for the end of the dungeon.

Sure, you can deal "naturally" with absorb spawns, but the odds of getting through vishnu are overall slim, as you need several times 5 light orbs, a few blues, and no skyfalls, 3 turns out of 5 with the delay.

My anubis team ( revamped ) can deal with everything without actives but the radar/kali, has an answer to everything but several damage absorb. Granted, it is much more brain-intensive, but still.

For the record, my ameno team is almost top notch and can tank DQ hera's preempt naturally :
    Ameno (awoken nene) / L/B paimon (anavalk) / FUA saria (Saria) / Tachibana (LJorm) / Pixel lightning (Fujin, and has 3 dragon killers) / Ameno (Orochi)

I get a much better clear rate using my light anublos team :
    Anubis (Indra) / Diao chan ( apolluo, wisedragon) / tachibana (apolluo again) / Pixel lightning (fujin) / FUA saria (Saria) / Diablos (Awoken hades)

The apolluo inherits are there for stats and haste to get fujin up while minimizing stalling.

Several damage absorb ? instant fail, OK. Otherwise, i can get through everything, even noahdra. wait for a dark absorb using indra, tachibana's active gets rid of dark orbs, and it's a win.

I just wanted to drop that here, because i've invested so much into that team, and it isn't the "best" team i had for A3, by a fair margin.

It might be i'm not good at playing the team, but i still reach consistently 6 combos while matching 5 lights. Might not be enough.

15. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    sounds like you're just not jibing with the play style. Ameno has an answer for everything with a team like that. you yourself admit that Anubis has instafail spawns.

to each their own though. sounds like you just prefer combos on a 7x6 board.

16. Tetedeiench

I really don't know. Anublos has insta-fail spawns, but otherwise it's stable. Only zaerog and noahdra can still be fail causes, if they absorb the wrong attribute several times in a row, but that's it. Besides dragons / Kali, no actives are really needed.

For ameno, I feel the fail causes are not as lethal, you can get through, but you need luck.

Like sopdet. Bad skyfall, dead. Not enough orbs for two light matches over two turns ? Dead.

Vishnu, even with a delay, I feel you have like 50% chance of getting through alive.

Osiris hinders greatly your chances of success.

Parvati is less deadly, but you can be trolled at the last turn if you don't have your 3 light orbs.

If you are orb starved at some point, like grisar ? You have to burn one active, lowers greatly the success chances. Especially if you get Beelzebub in the same run.

Really, I must have made like 35 runs with ameno, and got through like 5 times.

That's probably just me, not going into that playstyle, but I guess I'll call it quit on that team and stick to anublos.

17. PDF3

PDF3 Well-Known Member

Pairing Ameno with Tifa will solve most of these problems. I almost never have any issues with Sopdet, for instance.

18. Vahneo

Vahneo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    How do you guys solve the HP problem? I dont have Paimon and XiuMin, so my team HP only 40k. I can only archive 42k if I sub both Pixel Lightning and Pixel Cecil.

19. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

Honestly though, it just sounds like you're not used to the style of playing.

Sopdet: you have 4 turns to generate 6 light orbs. And if you only do 1 match when attacking, the chance of skyfall is really small if you manage the rest of the board well.

Vishnu: if skyfall trolls you, burn your Fujin here. Chance of getting Vishnu and Heradra is a mere 25% * 20% = 5% overall.

Gritzar: you save light orbs on the first turn, the gravity doesn't really matter since there's no preemptive on the next floor. And as long as there's heart you can even stall a turn while erasing the poison.

Osiris, Hera Ur etc: if you dislike the skyfall, either inherit R.Apollo somewhere or use Orpharion as a sub.

A lot of the problems you mentioned kinda apply to every team out there. I mean people started farming A3 consistently ever since Aizen/Dath debuted, but now Mina is overall a strict upgrade of Aizen when it comes to handle A3 spawns, so supposedly Mina's consistency must be somewhat pretty decent for most people.

20. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Orpharion can give you the HP you need. Revo Indra has decent HP as well. Also there's HP+ badge if you haven't use that already.