Amenominakanushi Guide + A3 Farming Guide! [updated 09/13]

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by wangatang0830, Jun 29, 2017.

1. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hmmm did not think of that

2. dplin

dplin Member

User ID:
    Thinkfish
    Rolled couple times today and got 2.5 Ameno (Ameno/Ameno/Arondight).

Finally I don't need to use my Kirin to pair with friend Ameno!

PS. What do you guys think of Kirin as sub? I believe he is getting 3 more row awakening (recent buff).

3. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    if he gets the rows, good, but as it stands, good stats and active but mediocre awakenings.

4. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    so, Anyone think Ameno would be a good way to take on M Goemon? anyone out there want to try cooping it with me next week? if we do it during the event we get a free REM roll so...yeah.

5. Vahneo

Vahneo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    So I pulled Ameno yesterday, yay!! Could someone give me some good ideas on Sub and especially on Inherit (especially Ameno himself).
    What I have:
    + Tifa/Lightning/Cecil/Yuna/Tidus/Rinoa.
    + Awoken DQXQ/Revo
    + Ilm
    + A.Tachibana
    + A.Wukong
    + L/B Alcyone
    + Saria
    + Momiji
    + D.Athena/Hydra (for inherit only)
    What I DO NOT have:
    - Paimon
    - L.Scheat
    - Yog
    - A.Nene
    - Orochi
    - L.Eschamali
    Thanks for any input.

6. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    i think L/B Alcyone, Momiji and ADQXQ are your core. Flex could be a Revo DQXQ or a Lignthing or Cecil, but its probably gonna be Lightning or Cecil and that will become a pixel ult.

7. diz

diz Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Buyed me a Xiu Min (and yes I am happy with that) and I am happy with my team. ATM I play Ameno/LB Alcyone/Saria/Xiu Min/ Apocalypse. Over 34k HP, a lot of rows and the heal Ing is also good.
    ATM i Wonder which cards could be good for inheriting. ATM a light Akechi and Ars Nova sitting on Alcyone and Saria. Other useful stuff could be a 2nd Apocalypse, Indra, Light Satsuki, Ganesha and Amaterasu (even Fujin, but He/she is one of my best leader.
    So, what could be the best inherit linear up for my team. Esp when I want to clear Arena 1 the first time. And when it comes to Indra and Ganesha, do I need the Awoken forms or are the 'normal ones' good, too?

8. sammy3469

sammy3469 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm willing to try though I think the combo requirements could be daunting.

9. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I rolled Ameno last GF as well along with some pretty nice subs, specifically two Tachi's. What I'm finding is my box lacks a good OE sub. My sub pool for him is:
    Arondight, Ilm, DQXQ, R Apollo, A. Wukong, Momjij, 2xTachi, 3xNene.

After that they kinda fall off, right now my team is DL Baal, R.DQXQ, A. Wukong and Momjij as I still need the damn dragons to evo my Tachi's. But after that I am missing any decent light sub with OE. Basically I'm looking at Myr(eww) but has 3 OE's, R. Izanagi (3 OE), Apollo only 2 OE's, LB Hathor with 4 OE's (shit active for the team really), Ars Nova (ehh), Bride Izanami atleast she has a nice shield but packs 5 OE's plus 15% dark resist.

So what would people do in my shoes? I also have Lightning, which is why I'm interested in another A3 farming team from my Julie as I almost have the perfect team to accomplish it. What is really frustrating are my DQXQ is revo'd so no blue sub attribute, same for Izanagi but he's really not ideal and past that it seems I'm struggling to take advantage of the rcv part of his LS, hopefully the two Tachi's once evo'd solve that.

10. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You could farm Deighk or Deightros for their OE, or Cosmo Crusader. Two Tachibana and you'll have powerhouse team.

11. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I thought about Deighk, Cosmo could be an option as well, it just seems anytime I get a farmable up to speed, I'd rather use an REM pull or I'll manage to pull something better, but Deighk seems better of the two.

12. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    im thinking, Momiji, Tachi, Apollo, DQXQ? keep DQXQ Awoken.

yes, the oes arent great but your RCV will be amazing, and with two double TPA subs and one double 7C sub, you can smash trash floors with way less orbs. Tachi can also punch through predras.

13. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I actually use Cosmo Crusader on my alt's Ameno team. His CD is quite low at 6CD so I could put something more useful on top. He's got one finger, 2 SB and three OEs. I put Apocalypse on him because none of my subs has row, and he has blue sub att to helps with RCV. Deighk is nice too. I have him max skilled but isn't max leveled nor pluses.

14. Aurelius

Aurelius Well-Known Member

User ID:
    345 170 218
    PADherder:
    link
    Ok, looking over my pulls for the last GF (pulled 2x Nene, 2x Tachibana), it's clear the PAD gods want me to play this team.
    So my target right now is:
    Mina (A.Nene)
    L/B Alcyone (AnaValk)
    Pixel Lightning (?)
    Momiji (?)
    Flex

For the Flex, I'm thinking Yuna or one of the DQ sisters (I have both).

Would someone be so kind as to look through my padherder and help me fill in the blanks?

Thanks!

15. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

Tachi/Lightning/Momiji/flex is what I would start with. For the last slot, ideally someone with high HP is used, since Momiji's stats is a bit of a let down, and is only a temporary team member until Saria/Paimon ults are released. OEs are nice but definitely not a necessity, with 7c subs on the team you'll be able to hit hard without relying on rows/OEs.

Later on a surprisingly good sub that I'm very fond of is L/B Fenrir Viz ult (without god killer awoken). Stats wise, 5466 HP is really good, and has very good rcv after LS's boost; awakenings wise, 3 fingers 2 SB and 7c are all very good; and most importantly his base AS is only 3cd, making him an amazing skill carrier.

With your current set up you should be able to stomp A1 easily. For now (before Saria ult arrives), if I'll make any change if would be any FUA sub like Momiji replacing Apoc, as otherwise resolve enemies like Kagu can get pretty annoying.

For assist skills i'm not a fan of Ars Nova, because Ana Valk is better and she's farmable. Indra/Ganesha are very niche because at least in terms of arenas there aren't anywhere that you HAVE to shield, since the team is probs one of the hardest hitting teams in the game and you should be able to blast thru anything.

Very solid team there :)

I would put Hiko on Lightning, and use Tifa for flex.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  16. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    he'd need a shield for DQ hera at 34k HP.

wangatang0830 likes this.
  17. wangatang0830

You're right and I stand corrected. So @diz I would inherit (non-awoken) Indra on the sub that you think is least used, AS wise. I prefer non-awoken Indra because 3 turns of 75% shield also means you can tank a >65% hit from Kali after DQ Hera, if your team has ran out of skills by then.

18. Vahneo

Vahneo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    @wangatang0830 I plan to use Ameno/Tachibana/Momiji/Lightning(Aclyone/DQXQ for now)/Tifa (or Yuna).
    Some questions though:
    - Any good inherit on Ameno? I don't have Nene or Orochi. Maybe Tidus pixel or Rinoa Pixel or something?
    - Should Lightning with Cecil inherited better or the vice versa?
    - Would you prefer Tifa or Yuna?

19. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you're just after stats/SDR, Cthulu is a good one.

I've seen a lot of Famiel which is both a decent board change and also a good laser for predras.

Uruka/Fujin is also good

I see a lot of appropriate of color tricolors like Momiji and Saria which are fine i guess for SDR as they wont hurt too much if you get them up but that's a last resort imo.

I personally used Revo Sunquan for the stats and delay (huge RCV boost) for a while until i pulled a dupe Ameno. The water type spike is also useful in pinches ( but beware on vishnu!).

Pixel Rinoa might have niche uses but i doubt she'd be worth permanantly keeping her there, and i cant see using Pixel Tidus.[/user]

Vahneo likes this.
  20. wangatang0830

Depend on your in game bffs. For example, having Fujin on the leader helps a lot for those people without one. But if that's not your concern, just go with Cthulu or something for the stats and skill delay protection.

Lightning is more universally useful for her higher stats and 3 SB. So Lightning as the base for sure.

Tifa for days. But the better question is pixel Tifa or regular Tifa? I don't have a Tifa myself for I'll leave that decision to you ;)

Tifa because HP and fingers; Pixel Tifa because extra HP (from awakening). Yuna on the other hand mainly competes with Tachi, but AS-wise I prefer Tachi for the team.

Vahneo likes this.