Anime collecting card game IOS-Android (soccer spirits)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Krehan, May 17, 2015.

1. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
  2. Ginka

Ginka Just one more roll....!

Who's that pick supposed to be? Ravian? Cod boss 28, my highest so far, gave me littre! Need to start 6* most of my team, but man it's nice to finally progress. I mean my thunder/WW team is actually pretty good too, but having multiple teams is nice I guess. +160 is the hard(grindy) part.

3. scrubbo

scrubbo Have you ever punched a donkey? Event Manager

User ID:
  4. TheSeiferOne

TheSeiferOne Spiral Fist Star Angel Event Manager

User ID:
    364 034 295
    PADherder:
    link
    Fenrir gettin near usable time should be interestin to see what happen

5. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    no amount of cheats will get me to where i need to be

not when im losing to 10k-11k tea teams even

at that point its just my team that needs look on

i was upset at blade but when i think about it she doesnt get enough chances to shoot anyway

6. 0never

0never Retired!

Been trying out Duke CM for the last 2 weeks or something. He's way superior to Metatron at pretty much everything.... except he can't revive the team. Get the ball to the front again, and your striker is still dead = your assists get beaten up and free AB refill for the enemy back line.

I don't know if I'm willing to give up Metatron's team revive, so I would probably just have to put up with her rubbish combat ability and dumb suicides. If Metatron was an assister instead of a defender she should be so perfect.

---------------------------------

Had 3k+ GP about 5 days ago. Then at the end of last week, suddenly Shura + Neraizel. No GP left.
    On Monday I found a Kevin, and farmed 1600GP in 2 days (thanks to CoT + event scout).
    Now I find another Shura, have 20GP on me, and all sources of easy GP gone....

Urghhh... have to farm hard I guess. And skip all of my dailies from now to Sunday.

7. 0never

0never Retired!

Lets talk about speed farming.

It's a huge thing in pad (at least 1yr ago when I still played pad). People whaled for ROdin button teams just to farm +eggs faster. I guess the reason why it isn't popular in SS is because speed-anything is usually a whale thing, but whales in SS can just straight out buy gold so no need.

Well, if you aren't whale enough to just flat out buy all of the gold you ever need, and still want to have lots of gold, or you want to save time, it's worthwhile investing in a speed farming team. Works for CoD up to 20 or so too.

• Vonchi not necessary, any striker should work. Neraizel IS necessary, but doesn't need +160. She just needs enough SPUs to be able to kill Vero.
    • Furion can be used instead of Jean, you should have a bunch of him from the last league season. Don't need +160 either.
    • Leaving your striker's active unskilled makes runs slightly faster, if you have a spare striker you're not using for PvP.
    • Yeon gets Neraizel to 100+% crit rate. If you don't have her just use Kevin and put a crit stone on Nerai.
    • The 2 slots on the bottom are for farming chains. Elizabeth ace for extra Swirls.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    Ginka likes this.
  8. Ginka

I'm nearing my insane work week.... gonna dieeeeeeee. But I like my team! And watching Bora suicide constantly against teams 2 tiers above me. But when I'm fighting my tier, she does her job well!

9. Ginka

Alright, I swept a team in club match for the first time! Anyone actually wait on SPUing Irene naturally? That's quite a long wait.... I've been littre-Ing my managers as opposed to players, is that a bad thing? I've fed littres into Ingram/Lucy/blah blah so only Bora is at SPU 5 out of 6....

10. terumokou

terumokou Pitiable Illegally Dumped Object

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I never do club matches at all. Too much work.

I think I finally hit the point in SS that I no longer feel like rolling out of spite. Granted it's because I have 5 Lgs and a mostly stable team in need of stones but still.

11. Ran Yakumo

Ran Yakumo Mother of Gensokyo

Usually spu'ing players is better cause you get access to another one of their passive/active skills whereas spu'ing a manager will give you something like 100 more hp on each member on your team? The only stats that would matter over the course of a game would be speed and technique, cause when every player is at 1 hp from constantly dying and reviving, power and stamina don't matter. And then the only thing that managers can affect are the speed and reflex, of which the gains are minimal. But power and stamina are generally what you want more imo since your gk can't live without stamina and your striker can't kill without power. I don't think anyone's actually spu'd managers before players though so there's really no cases to compare the two, only speculation.

12. terumokou

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I did it for Lucy once. And Sailor Eve. Latter because I had litres to spare. Former because I didn't want to wait for another Lucy.

13. scrubbo

User ID:
    Still waiting for my first lucy. Staring at the Luka I'd need for her last SPU and 2200 GP.... I just know if I take her I'm going to scout something good and not have the GP for it. :(

14. 0never

0never Retired!

1 SPU on a 5* stat manager like Gerold = 6 stats to each player = 66 stats spread across the team.
    1 SPU on an actual player = around 65-70 stats on a lvl60 EE player.

Around the same stat gain, except feeding Littre to the player lets you concentrate the stats on someone who needs it more, and you get an extra skill point. The disadvantage is if you kick that player from your team then you waste the Littre, while managers persist through team changes.

Ginka likes this.
  15. LaconicLeaf

LaconicLeaf Explorer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ah yes, the update where literally nothing happens.

Well... except for bug fixes, changing the Rare Spirit Stone images again, and more importantly...

- Fixed the issue of users not receiving a loss when they force close the game during a Galaxy Super League Match.

* Developer's Comment: We are truly sorry for this error. We will make sure similar issues never occur again.

16. terumokou

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Man, the one time I WANT to recall someone, I can't because either I already MSPU my lineup or because I'm not using the character anymore. Hell, the only option that seems feasible is Erica and that's because I don't have her.

How much stat gain do I get on Victoria w/ Amplified Power up?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  17. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    +4 each stat for a tpu
    [​IMG]

18. Ginka

Lol. BB doesn't play their own game. I can see it in my limited time of playing. They're "truly" sorry that they can't catch bugs like this unless it's spammed all over Reddit.

Yukata Eve looks bad. How often, if at all, does the gold manager come around? Hallow Eve? Might buy an early iTunes discount and save it for when good P2P managers swing around.

P.S. Got Renee's skin. Still too much to do ack.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  19. Ran Yakumo

Ran Yakumo Mother of Gensokyo

I like Yukata Eve, she's like a free 30 crystals every other day and there aren't many good scouters anyways. We can only guess when the next gold boost manager will come though. Iirc, the latest one was like a month or two ago so maybe another month or two o3o

20. scrubbo

User ID:
    Yukata Eve should have come with Yukata Selena. Not liking this splitting of the managers which makes them twice as expensive.