Anime collecting card game IOS-Android (soccer spirits)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Krehan, May 17, 2015.

1. Ginka

Ginka Just one more roll....!

I'm grinding greenies..... only getting medium green elementals.... guhhhhh. Wish my Perial was maxed already.

2. scrubbo

scrubbo Have you ever punched a donkey? Event Manager

User ID:
    I need to grind elementals, too. I'm out of most colors. :( Just super not motivated to keep doing them at night.

3. Ginka

That's how I feel toooo but Aiolos shop gives some incentive to grind. I got littre from my first gatekeeper box, letting me make a 6* bunny. Slapped it into yukata Selena.

Alsooooo

IMG_0994.PNG

Kirin ace + khirel global? Like is that even allowed? Slices through most units like hot knife to butter. Changing out Jin for Rudiel front line in 4 weeks when I get more Klaons.

4. scrubbo

User ID:
    Wtf is going on right here?

Did they nerf champion rewards? Or buff? I am confuzzled!

5. Ginka

i don't see a nerf? I usually get 5 gp and a 3*

6. scrubbo

User ID:
    I got a 4 star and 5 gp. Raiden. Instead of the 5 star and 5 gp. Never seen a 4 star before.

7. Ginka

Oh, the 5 stooges? Elizabeth/ Net / blah blah? You're right... I'll let you know if that's the case with me tomorrow. Didn't really realize today.

8. scrubbo

User ID:
    I saw a 5 star recently, not sure HOW recently. I know I have seen 3 stars the last few days. 4 star... this is the first.

9. Ginka

@scrubbo you play League? We're trying to get everyone together for a game of Aram!

10. scrubbo

User ID:
    Never played League before.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  11. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    He is a rare reward - not scoutable

12. scrubbo

User ID:
    Isn't he a rival? I have never seen a 4 star drop before! Did they add this in a recent patch and I missed it?

Edit : Apparently, he was part of the tower way back in olden times before I played as your assister and your reward. Why he appeared now, I'm not sure, but apparently there is a TINY TINY chance to win him in the tower. Probably Scarlet is in there, too?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  13. 0never

0never Retired!

PF is still fucked, I magically got onto other people's accounts yesterday lol. Between all the downtimes and this, I should just ditch PF lol.

Yeah they addeed Scarlet and Raiden to CoD drops in a patch about a month ago. It's good because those guys blocked like 6 chains for me, but I wish they added them to PvP season rewards instead, so 1/2 a year from now we wouldn't be getting our 20th useless copies of each.

--------------------

Re: Kirin
    He's super amazing in early and mid game, when people have no investment in their back lines, but not very good in the end game right now because people run a lot of Kevins and Durans, and stones like EBM and EotS, all of which seriously screws up your stealers ability to do damage.

Kirin used to be really good in the past, he used to give -100% attack to the enemy back line instead of -30% reflex, so your stealers didn't just die whenever they failed a reflex steal, and reflex was also 65% instead of 50%.

Re: League
    I used to play Dota (like the old WC3 Dota) in the past, never got into league.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  14. Ginka

@0never I finding kirins playstyle what I'm looking for, over Borawaifus. So I'm working on my mono WW Kirin team. Unfortunately that means I need transfer tickets , hopefully from 3 year anni, since I've already invested in Angela and Bora, but not a complete waste of resources PVE wise. Slap on Silla ace and go.

If you have time, you should play league with us sometime. We are still trying to set up a time, but it's much better than Dota 2. I played 8 years of Warcraft 3 and its Dota counterpart, and league was created by the first twp map makers of Dota, Tryndamere and his buddy, before icefrog took over to make it Dota all stars.

It's completely F2P system, with the best thought out micro transaction based system I've seen, and for a PC platform to boot! You cannot buy power; all purchases are aesthetics. All champions can be purchased slowly by earning in game equivalent of GP, called influence points. You can throw money at the game to unlock champions too, but that gets expensive with its roster of 120+ chars.

@scrubbo come play League too! It's freeee, and it's much less rage inducing with friends.

Don't forget to check out today's SS twitch stream. And sign up for an account. They're randomly choosing people to give away free stuff, either in game , or real life! They have extra art books and more from sabers Reddit post! I think it's 6 PDT? You'll have to look it up yourself.

15. LaconicLeaf

LaconicLeaf Explorer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  16. Ginka

Freyjaaaa skinnnnn. But yes, yum!

I get names wrong a lot, my brain just doesn't retain them well. I always get confused by Irre and Irru.

17. terumokou

terumokou Pitiable Illegally Dumped Object

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Heh, I don't use Lynbell at all but I am DAMN sure I'm getting her NEET skin.

Ginka likes this.
  18. Ginka

I didn't get to watch the stream entirely.

So, here's what I know. 2 new legends coming, no color specified. I know I didn't win any giveaways. At least 2 people got the cosplay book. 1 got a 3* littre in game. Chain rework should be fairly soon, rather than later.

19. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    im out of things to buy from aio shop

20. Ginka

I'm not! I think I have 4 tickets left. And BT skin popped up. A bit more farming to go

Nvm. I just checked. 1 ticket left + 2k for skin. Waiting until tomorrow to draw LOL