Anime collecting card game IOS-Android (soccer spirits)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Krehan, May 17, 2015.

1. scrubbo

scrubbo Have you ever punched a donkey? Event Manager

User ID:
    Does any F2P manager boost the points? 3 stars with a 10% boost will only net out 1.2 extra points. Seems pretty iffy until you get the big point selling minions... even then I don't think she's tjat great.

2. Ginka

Ginka Just one more roll....!

I'm not sure about how the rounding works. I mean you would bulk sell Gp cards anyways, like right after a draw or farming boss points. 10% just seems so low even with rounding gimmicks. 1.5k GP would net you a free gatekeeper in scouts? Thats after you get her to max level to boot.

3. 0never

0never Retired!

Yeah it's time to throw Elaine out, she's past expiry date.

--------------

Got Black Horns via a 5* box :eek: (the new star one from the scout event).

Picked Chundo from the ticket. Horns is the newest 5* and I already got him, so I took the 2nd newest 5*. I mean I need to pick something, the ticket is expiring in 15mins lol.

EDIT: Oh shit I screwed up the centaur is the newest 5*. But whatever, Chundo will probably be better than her unless she gets an amazing EE.

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  4. scrubbo

User ID:
    Mass selling or when you have a three star from the tower... either way... she doesn't seem like a good deal.

5. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    Day 28 box got me...

...Luri. ._.

6. Ginka

It's something though right?!

7. Ginka

No Jade Rakasha or Nezzy in sight. But I did get Lucy to +3 from bunny , and she just popped up in scouts. Makes farming Arena a bit easier!

8. scrubbo

User ID:
    Oh Lucy... some day I shall have you....

9. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    It's currently a turd in a box.

I'm struggling in platinum... gg, my team

10. Ginka

Turd in box gives chains! I'm turtle mode in Galaxy league... I don't see how you guys play multiple leagues per day. I just get my daily dose and spend all my balls on Arena lol.

11. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    I join tourneys because I can't maintain a solid streak, lol

I'm forgetful... :(

12. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    Tales from Platinum league
    Jin: GK
    Altair, Magnus, Durian, Virgil: backline

I shoot at Jin like 7-8 times, red health. Altair tears through Evylin, not sure why. Their Durian coughed up the ball to Meta multiple times, thankfully

Their Sharr shoots at me once, I'm almost dead.

The game ends when Buttchan (at like minute 43) decides to launch a pass to Shanti, so I can finally send Jin to hell.

Next match is anti-climatic - Nerua the destroyer of worlds decimates Shanti (who was weakened by Shu) and then stomped on Victoria (who was recovering from Choi). She passes it casually to Leventor and he puts an end to my misery. My Lucian replacement plan needs to happen sooner than later.

Semi-final loss: +6pts (lost in semis last night and got 0pts, was displeased)

13. scrubbo

User ID:
    Platinum on global sounds brutal. I just hit platinum on Galaxy today. So far nobody too tough.

14. Ginka

With your team, most people aren't a challenge regardless except for AI issues lol.

15. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    I can't imagine Platinum on Kr...

Platinum a couple seasons ago was low-mid SS teams. Right now, I'm dealing with low-mid SSS teams, which shouldn't be a problem except my team goes derp too often, which indicates that's the normal function instead of being derpy.

Part of my problem is that I'm using a relatively unoptimized team and trying to brute-force my way into Diamond (and hopefully higher, but it probably won't happen this cycle). The other part is that I keep changing out players here and there, which means I'm not focusing my resources on the few players I need to be invested in. Of course, if I have an non-optimal team, it would make sense that I'm changing parts. However, if I invest in those non-optimal players, now I dug myself two holes.

For example, I am using Alice in my backline - primarily because I like her and partly because I don't want to run a 4-man mid so she went to the backline. Because of my insistence on using Buttchan in PvP, having fewer defense-oriented totems makes Lucian that much squishier (yes, I know the booty has a defensive totem, but it's relatively weak and I view her more as an offensive option). When I switch from Lucian to Glayde, it'll mean that I have to move completely off of Alice as she won't be able to make Glayde beefier. That means a return of players like Kiki, Magnus, Miho (lol), or the debut of Altair to my lineup. Kiki has the added benefit of making Buttchan's passes more passy.

If I want to keep Alice in the lineup, now I'll have to look at deciding if she is better in my midline than Gaphyl - which is really hard to say. Alice provides a decent stacking debuff and is somewhat sturdy, but Gaphyl grants a heal on action as well as giving me reflex and crit rate totem. While he is good when he is acting, but he is pretty fragile if being attacked (unlike Victoria who is pretty solid)

Out: Lucian (eventually)
    In: Glayde (eventually)
    Eval (out): Kevin, Alice, Gaphyl
    Eval (in): Altair, Magnus, Kiki

16. 0never

0never Retired!

What front line are you using? Taking 7-8 shots to kill a Jin is abnormal, unless you're getting gated really hard by crit resist, which isn't the case here (or at least I hope).

Obviously Lucian needs to go, but you need to make your front line kill faster too.

Alice on the back line is decent imo. Speed advantage, and she puts 3 stacks of her extremely bullshit debuff on the entire enemy team when she pens herself to the front. That being said, she doesn't have the best synergy with Glayde, who wants line buffs because she multiplies those by 1.3x.

Gaphyl at mid is strange I think.

17. Azuu

Azuu Well-Known Member

Oooo, the new patch has some neat stuff.

The legends are pretty nice, would like Miri.
    Though she will be so broken it's sad.

Nabi also has interesting skills, will definitely be useful.

Otherwise, nothing too op until EE's come.

Chain changes look kinda interesting.
    More stats outside of base skills = better for Uriel :3
    Will be interesting to see what op chains there will be.

Decent new uniques, a few average ones, a few nice ones.

1250 Crystals for a Littre as an option for people interested, I'll be rolling with my crystals as always.

Galaxy Live and CoI seem alright, just a little bit of extra crystal income but more time needed xD

Though this time if I play I'll focus a little more on PvE and building a different team, maybe even save for Miri. But that'll be a long way away since I'll probably pick up Askeladd and Baltheon first.

Looks like I missed an All-Star Ticket noo

Otherwise outside of a few new things here and there, not really that interesting of a patch o-o...

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  18. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    Shura/Evylin/Shanti

I'm having difficultly remembering, but I think part of the problem was that Evylin kept getting rekt when she got the ball and when I shot (with Shura active/Shanti active), Jin had his active up. If I did get a shot off, I was dealing with co-op crap.

19. Ginka

Oh man guys, $30 for daily deal added too.... buying littres for crystals !

20. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    100 crystals/ +stat point... sigh

I was hoping something like 20 crystals per.

As it stands, it would cost more to transfer +160 within your team than it would be to change your name. BB, why

Edit: Can't math, was off by a factor of 10. What I was hoping was that it would cost a little over a 10+1 roll to transfer +160. But as it stands, you would need 16k crystals to transfer +160??? I hope I'm reading it like an idiot

Last edited: May 24, 2017