Anime collecting card game IOS-Android (soccer spirits)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Krehan, May 17, 2015.

1. scrubbo

scrubbo Have you ever punched a donkey? Event Manager

User ID:
    @nads i have two ls and no ci, so I may be in the same boat!

2. terumokou

terumokou Pitiable Illegally Dumped Object

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Definitely buying myself Jiho. Though I really hope that, by sheer dumb luck, with scouts, I see Shu instead of her.

3. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    ya i got beatrice at 60 mspu

waiting on to 70 before use

4. terumokou

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm just gonna combine for Prey and use the pick ticket later for another CI. That being said, I do got another one coming up if I combine the Uniques I'm not using.

5. Ginka

Ginka Just one more roll....!

Skin pick ticket lasts 14 days courtesy of Reddit, if that helps anyone with timing issues.

6. terumokou

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    And that is my dilemma. Mainly do I go Asschan or Serestia?

7. Ginka

Waifu or waifu? Never a dilemma. You want boobs or ass?

8. Ginka

Finally finished hard mode. Waited since I had a chance at the new stones... got residue of madness. Putting it on VF cuz I got nothing better and nobody else (not JIN!) can equip dark slot on my team.

TA at 16XXX and need 1 more pig and I'll have 2 super pigs! Basically +320 to my team when 6/3 comes around with the transfer ticket.

I don't see my mono WW doing any chains in the mean time.... I literally have Kirin pass effect chain and somebody else.. everyone else gated by LGS or Bosses...

9. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    Glayde + Buttchan and Nikita has been pretty snazzy so far. In an earlier tourney, Glayde was sturdy enough to eat two Lev shots, no problem (Lucian would have died on shot #2 unless I get some coop defense to kick in at the right time). The constant healing along the line kept her HP pretty high and my long passers did their thing, passing up to the top to my assisters, who passed to Shanti and knocked out BT. I still need to transfer over the +160 from Lucian to Glayde, but I'm liking what I see.

I think my UQ pick is going to be Ampoule from Kanrau (giving that to Shura and passing her SC to Evylin) or Eye of the Storm (give to Nikita and do combines for either PS or BoS for Evylin).

Still undecided if I want to get the LG pick ticket or not. Looking at Shu and Duke (for mid), Aiolos and Durian (for back), and Baltheon (for front). Shu intrigues me because of how much of his chains I can complete. I really don't like Durian, but he provides everything that Glayde would want and my appreciation for Glayde overrides my disgust of the smelly fruit man. Aiolos looks interesting. She would make Jiho hit harder and provides some extra boost to the line every 4 minutes. Baltheon would be nice.

10. terumokou

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  11. scrubbo

User ID:
    Nice!

12. terumokou

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I can't use her though. I never bothered to stock up on elementals.

Also, I'm contemplating kicking Kevin out because Angela needs Shu as well for chains. I am gonna miss him holding EBM though.

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  13. Ginka

Congrats! Hope she is high waifu status. I have like... all the lower tier LGs on my team =/. Too bad their skins don't make them better LOL

14. terumokou

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Next time we get a LG pack (assuming the game is interesting enough for me to stay), I'll get myself either Balth, Jibril, or "insert Lg that may kick out Duran or something."

15. Ginka

Jade Rakasha just showed up in scouts. Good thing its still early on in the week. 300/1600 GP isn't too hard to farm, and she'll replace Rudiel. Now to get Nerai to replace Linmay CM and I'll be good to invest into the team.

Still deliberating on Baltheon vs Duran. Jiho would make my William more usable(but then i'd have to re-roll a slot...), but unfortunately Duran doesn't do as much for Jin... I just really wish BB would rework all LG's at this point instead of the new half baked players. Honestly this game is so cruel. Can't we just have good cards of players we enjoy? LOL.

Might just suck it up and run Duran/Khirel/Magnus/Jin. Jin will be forever paper due to chains, but I really like his LG skin.

16. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    No one replaces her. :|

But seriously, your team sounds like it's shaping up really well

Ginka likes this.
  17. 0never

0never Retired!

So it turned out to be a legend skin pick ticket rather than just the Askeladd skin... arghhh I don't know which one to pick lol.

Got Askeladd from the legend pick ticket itself. I don't have any Littres for her atm though, and not enough swirlies to instant +160 her either, after recently plussing Glayde, Chitose, and Jiho.

Jibril will give you the biggest improvement imo.
    * Jibril's +15% DI isn't actually DI (negative DR), but something like true DI (a direct multiplier on damage at the very end). Unlike standard DI, it is not made less effective by pen.
    * Jibril also completes Metatron's +15% reflex chain, for some free reflex.

But Jibril costs 1500ds, and might become classic in 2-3 months time. Jiho's great too, I don't like Nabi much.

If you want to replace Choi just use Serestia (iirc you do have her, right?).

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  18. scrubbo

User ID:
    I picked up Jiho with my pick ticket. Indon't have the littres for Jibril yet, so I am going to postpone a bit since she wouldn't be ready to go until I can farm up littres. that way I can see if they announce a new light legend while I save up resources.

And I do have serestia. Not invested yet, either, but I didn't see her as an upgrade to choi, more of a side grade. Choi was my first legendary, so I am kinda partial to him. :)

The 160 swap ticket... I am thinking of swapping my 160 from Angela to Glayde and swapping her in as my pvp goalie. I pass around the back line so much during COD that she would probably rule compared to Angela... but I sometimes use Angela to ballhold, which glayde would not be as good at without careful stoning....star tears? Which I need... but I might want it for Presty with a slot change... using PoME on her right now.

19. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    ye i saw scrubbo grab jiho then william and iwas like

ya ok

20. Ginka

Alright guys, I think I've settled on getting Jin skin, and bumping out BT. Means I'll probably need to re-roll Jin slot further down the line, and I'm not quite ready bench wise for PVE. I have most of the players, but no stones/levels so that'll be a project I work on in the next couple of months. Meanwhile I can just smash PVP and since it's click and auto.

So here's the new dilemma. Jin naturally holds green/red/dark. Currently holding Mark of the Bond at E as defender. Backline would be X/Khirel/Magnus with Jin. Would the line hold better with Aiolos or Durian on Jin? Basically Jin's pretty good at eating balls (lol) but not continuous and Aiolos could heal/help vs utility / add CR.

TL : DR What stone for Jin without re-roll and Aiolos vs Durian back line halllp.

Oh, I have POME. Should I grab Dense Magma with the UQ pick ticket for Jin since Pen is so prevalent lately?