Anime collecting card game IOS-Android (soccer spirits)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Krehan, May 17, 2015.

1. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    event UQ was Ermaltion. Sadness.

[​IMG]

Slapped it on Evylin and switched things around lmao.
    Hopefully Evylin can take a punch/hold the ball for more than 2 seconds or something. Almost in the 15k TA realm yay~.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  2. TheSeiferOne

TheSeiferOne Spiral Fist Star Angel Event Manager

User ID:
    364 034 295
    PADherder:
    link
  3. TheSeiferOne

User ID:
    364 034 295
    PADherder:
    link
    ok phase 1 started

nads likes this.
  4. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG]

A small step for man, a giant leap for John Madden.

nads likes this.
  5. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    I really think they should reconfigure pvp point thresholds. Either that, or stop making champions league and up earn few points. (Iirc, this league is a week shorter)

Currently, 233x. That puts me roughly 270ish points away. Between now and Saturday, that means I'll have to average ~70 points/day, which is more than 5 tourney wins. That's not happening at my current rate, lol

6. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  7. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Did Meta got some insane buff or am I reading it wrong ?

8. 0never

0never Retired!

Lol Alexa kind of got rekt. Good thing I believed in Glayde and didn't swap over lol.

Kirna is far more cancer than Alexa though, even before her EE. And that's bad because a lot of the Alexa users are probably going to swap to her.

On the striker side, Miri > Vonchi >> everything else, imo.

9. TheSeiferOne

User ID:
    364 034 295
    PADherder:
    link
  10. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    o3o im ready for everyone to swap to kirna
    [​IMG]
    no more cdmg res peeps or whatnot

everyone who has miri will crit over on the initial unless theyre stupid and built themselves to fight cdmg res alexa/presty/glayde

damien got the bypass and is ready to shit on her like 50 dr

kirna wins everytime someone has to change their stones just to fight her

11. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    the game would basically just be

who can hit 400 crit on their miri in the first 3mins of the game on the first shot so that kirna cant stack shield for hp and 30cr, and before the altair/bi stacks roll in etc

should run asskeladd and seres too just to widen the crit gap

when you match crit rate and crit resist in teamwork, stones, theres a noticeable gap
    the only time crit res stones win is when you compare st+hom vs shot+db, you vs like blue rec pass vs blue def/crit and its just rip like 16 crit on shoot vs a 13 crit res, regular blue crit is also 16

strikers get 10 crit on shoot, gks get 5 crit res passive

ebm is -12 crit, starfish is -15 crit res

seres is more detrimental to the gk as games go vs seres on debuffing the striker the same way

-----------

people are just afraid of kirna because theyve been so mindcontrolled into fighting presty/alexa/glayde who have literally negative crit resist so you could roll in with like a 200 crit somebody and just focus on cdmg

critting is not the only thing either, you shoot more often than the 5minute interval, and all of a sudden her shield which 'only subtracts from dribble and notaffected by dr' is already gone.

-----------

but idk how itd be like with felix jibril aiolos since i dont have any of them

you defo wouldnt put vonchi against a kirna with aiolos, hed never hit the point where he can take her out with super fast normal shots just cause max stack raw power

but this ee doesnt change miri still being able to shit on her if the miri player was sensible to realize theyre not fighting presty and dont need to overload on cdmg

-----------

despite her shit for dr at least her stats are fairly fat

[​IMG]

the ee '40 defense' ee upgrade skill

is basically if i decided to run bell for teamwork

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  12. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    -wins tourney in champions league-
    +7
    ¥_¥

...and this will be just one of several excuses why I won't make galaxy this season

13. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    I want Aiolos for her new skin alone. ._.

Gig likes this.
  14. 0never

0never Retired!

No striker is going to straight up stack crit rate, like Kirna can straight up stack CR. That's dumb because you won't be doing damage with no pen, like you're going to end up as one of those reddit guys who bitch about doing under 1k solo shots vs Alexa. (Except the reddit guys aren't really stacking crit rate either, they're just stacking random stuff.)

Some of these greedy low crit rate Miris are PvE Miris rather than "stupid and built themselves to fight cdmg". That said it's not even stupid to build agaist CDR when 90%+ of people use CDR. On the <10% chance you do run into CR, you can always whip out the FINAL SOLUTION, which works with any Miri even non-LUQ ones like mine.

Besides, even if a Miri can crit you on the 1st shot, she shouldn't be able to kill you. So as long as you can stop her from critting again, you're still fine. If you have Felix+Jirbil your Kirna will heal up faster than non-crits can do damage.

I don't think anyone bothers to swap stones per battle? That's a giant waste of gold.

Actually competent Damiens are basically non-existent. Like I've only met like 2-3 of them ever (not counting Armel ace 4-front mono dark Damiens, because any 4-front pen ace is always scary).

Most Damien players seem to like WC builds that don't have anywhere near 100% pen (if even 50%). They hit my LUQ Glayde for like 1.5k at most with Balth pass, and like 500 damage normal shots or something. That is, I can literally run no front line and it would probably result in a 45min time out.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  15. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    why do i need to pen a gk that has like 50 dr on average

------------

depends on when she gets crit
    if she gets crit at her vulnerable opening state before shield, stacks
    shes done

-----------

ok but thats glayde

do you like not realize

that kirna has no defense at all aside from 'please dont crit me and her shield'
    if she didnt have her shield
    she'd literally be raklet with more stats

shes' not some like new abomination gk people are making her out to be, especially when like more than half the active population in this game runs like the 1 striker that doesnt have to lose out on anything just to take her out

16. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Ice there's no BB employee that needs convincing bout Kirna not being cancer here you know. :angelic:

17. 0never

0never Retired!

Because without pen you're going to perform like shit vs any other GK, like I said earlier.

And the good Kirnas should have more than 50% DR total.

Not counting her active or anything crit related, Kirna has 30% DR, 40% defense, 40% HP, and reduces enemy attack by ~40%. How does that count as "no defense at all"?

Do you know what Irre (another CR GK) has? 30% HP, defense 15%-60% (needs stacking).

Ok, I just saw this from reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerspir...n_one_thread_january_19_2018_for_all/dsvk87c/

"Wew, haven't lost a game with kirna yet both live/gsl about 5 tournaments and 6 live matches, damien doesn't even break 2k non crits now"

She ended the last 2 league seasons 3k+, I expect her to be around the same league score right now.
    I checked her team, her Kirna doesn't even have LUQ, nor does it have good substats either (not her main GK).
    Damien still doesn't do much damage.

Btw, like Angela, Damien is a player who's better on the home team than away team. He has a few easy chains (Alice, Pinol) and also activates Balth's 30% pass chain.

18. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    Link me the good kirnas please cause by the time jibril ebm and speartip get done shes got doo dr

-----

You could just roll with the 90 dr gks with 100+ cdr who are good at the beginning and not play russian roulette with yourself

well i mean i could compare blades stat gains to vonchis stat gains

no one cares about irre every match is literally just alexa/presty/glayde copypaste

'wow my gk outperforms someone long forgotten'

--------------

Tbh i havent seen alot of damiens ko me out of the park either but i just assume that yeah it cause home team advantage

But i highly doubt that youre like 1 of the few people who are capable of answering with miri
    and that youre not the only one who would have considered just 'ko this new op gk with super cheese'

wait what the heck dude

every players better with their hometeam chain advantage

besides how do you know that 2k isnt mitigated by like the shield value

19. 0never

0never Retired!

Go look up the galaxy league top lists yourself. I think I saw that mango guy say on reddit some time ago that some kiss guy on your server has a good Kirna.

Except no GK actually has 90% DR and 100% CDR right at the beginning, and Alexa (who's closest to that) is now nerfed.

And do you really think some CDR makes you invincible?
    [​IMG]
    1st shot damage. I do not need stacks and I do not give a single shit about Aiolos.
    And that's not even Miri.

Way to misunderstand everything I said lol.
    1. My Miri alone can NOT answer good Kirnas. That's why I need to use ohko.
    2. The fact that I need to resort to ohko at all is because Kirna is significantly harder than any other GK to deal with.
    3. So what if other people have thought about ohko... does that even have anything to do with this discussion of whether Kirna is strong or weak?

And even if we agree that a good Miri can wreck a good Kirna, that still does not say anything about Kirna being bad, because a good Miri can wreck EVERY GK.

Have you ever been hit for 2k damage through shield by a Damien?

20. 0never

0never Retired!

[​IMG]

New superb boss. Reroll Damien for Lava immunity. Askeladd friend. Uriel ace.

WC/drib/pen/drib stones, no point in cdmg because you can't crit, and DI (red cdmg) is ineffective too.

Gig likes this.