Anime collecting card game IOS-Android (soccer spirits)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Krehan, May 17, 2015.

1. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    jenny is sleeper op, no? no seriously look it up

kiss has 6cr on sthom, 0 on red ref, 6cr on dark hp (thats new), 8cr on green as
    line being jiho, nerua, vanity, altair, no ebm, no eots

----------

as in like they have layers of reduction at 0:00, their initial shot receive is alot better than kirnas, and the moment things go awry for kirna, shes done literally if you can't grasp that crit resist as a main defense is an all or nothing stat, vs dr+cdr+penres, then were done here

----------

wow sounds like if you use something thats equivalently as broken you can overcome the obstacle
    you try using someone else other than crutch strikers and then see if 100+cdmg is a nonissue

----------

wow dude well if youre having problems then i guess it cant be helped, good luck

multiple other people using it as a bypass means that the solution is widely available

im not saying kirna is bad, im saying shes not some monster gk that everyone suddenly lost their minds about the moment she got her ee

all of a sudden its like 'oh no the end of times'
    her shield got higher values and then wow she got a free bell teamwork on ee
    and then all of a sudden the world ended

as if people werent already accustomed to previously/currently broken gks

if i thought she was super weak id still be running angela

-------------------

no

------------------

do you like ever realize that you come off as like

high horse or like, consistently condescending

like not just in this specific instance

like i wanna get along with you, padpeeps and all but like damn dude

2. TheSeiferOne

TheSeiferOne Spiral Fist Star Angel Event Manager

User ID:
    364 034 295
    PADherder:
    link
    but rudiel tho

Gig likes this.
  3. 0never

0never Retired!

Damn ice, listen to some of the own stuff you say.

You spend all that time bitching about how Miri, the best striker in the game, can kill your GK. And Damien, who is often considered as the 2nd best striker by all of reddit (though I disagree).

Wait no, only the the best striker in the game with a specific stone setup that's good against your GK, but bad against >90% of GKs. And the people who don't build against your <10% and instead build agains the other >90% are "stupid".

Then when I show you CDR strikers are killable, even when using not Miri, you call my Vonchi broken and say your Blade can't do it...
    Miri can kill Kirna, therefore Kirna = not op
    Vonchi can kill CDR GK, therefore CDR GK = not op
    Blade can't kill CDR GK, therefore CDR GK = op?

You talk crap about me mentioning Irre, saying she's irrelevant and noone gives a shit, but then you mention Blade right after?
    Double standards much?

Against a 300% cdmg Miri, 100% cdr only reduces her damage by 1/4. Resisting her crit reducing her damage by 3/4.

Sure you may take the 1st shot worse, but you take every shot after MUCH BETTER. Good Miris 2 shot CDR GKs with LUQs, and 1 shots those without.

A "solution" that requires ownership of 4 specific legends (Baltheon, Jiho, Khirel, Askeladd), and a Neraizel rerolled to red slot for IC.

My original comment, that for some reason ticked you off enough for you to write a short essay, was...
    I always believed Kirna was the best GK from the very start, not just because of her EE. Though I admit maybe "far more cancer" should be "slightly more cancer".

And my comment was also talking about BB's pattern of nerfing stuff, while at the same time making something even better than what they nerfed.
    - Nerf Lucian, Angela EE.
    - Nerf Angela, Glayde EE.
    - Nerf Glayde, Alexa EE.
    - Nerf Alexa.... here we are.
    Basically I'm questioning BB's intention, that they're only "balancing" in order to push people to swap to new things.

And you come off as a spoiled kid. Running op stuff and refusing to admit your stuff is op. Yeah I run a ton of op stuff, but I admit my stuff is op.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  4. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    so like do you not know that miri and vonchi are ahead of the rest because of the retarded amount of stats they get for free
    if you dont know how to work with so much bonus compared to every other striker then youre beyond help

----

if you think vonchi is the standard that strikers are at then you need to work with other strikers for a change maybe it'll open up your eyes instead of just bandwagoning to have an easy ride

----
    fair enough the blade irre comparison

theyre both crap

grats if you push on with the handicap
    ----

past 3 people
    course this was a while ago like months ago
    [​IMG]
    if you cant drop her when shes at her weakest state then ya i guess maybe shes super op

if there was no co op
    what 'after shot'
    ---------

tbh the only people who can bother would be the ones that have those guys yeah
    why is it that like a majority of who i fight has those lgs, im pretty sure to the people that need this cheese, they have it

---------

bb always wanted to make money yeah
    thats why the fanart contest had little showings because the population already died off
    if the game lasts another year id be impressed

--------

'running op stuff' we all go with what works except by taste

maybe i can bandwagon to jibril and felix too

if i could crush people with a full 5* team in regular league then yeah thatd be quite something, i wouldnt even need to play the game since id have the best team

if my gk is so op then i guess thats a good thing for me
    cause i guess people freaking out cant handle it so its a boost

lol maybe you can be afraid of ashe and garriots ee like the rest will be too

-------

jboo was right youve grown rather arrogant
    cant be helped i guess

'spoiled' when ive already known what its like to work with a subpar striker and gk before getting handed new toys

5. 0never

0never Retired!

Ofc Vonchi is good, but I use Vonchi because I like Vonchi. That's why I use Vonchi instead of Miri, despite Miri being a lot better.

Yes, a lot better, if Vonchi is A tier then Miri is S tier, 1 whole tier above.

Like you're complaining about me using Vonchi, this is 2x worse.

4-front Miri is the scariest shit ever.

Oh yeah I checked the #1 league rank player on global and he runs DM+HoM instead of ST+HoM. The pen res helps him not get 1-shotted I guess.

I haven't had any contact with him for 1/2 a year.

If he's still talking shit about me behind my back after this long... lol that guy needs to grow up.

6. TheSeiferOne

User ID:
    364 034 295
    PADherder:
    link
    so shud i lvl 70 someone on my team or go all in on horse

7. TheSeiferOne

User ID:
    364 034 295
    PADherder:
    link
    nvm im p determined to make horse work at this point, seems like she'd be an interesting frontline atker type totem?

Plan is basically to see what shes like after breaking through mid and checking her speed vs everyone else to see if she can get the ball first regularly, or if i ca with nerai mid i can just active to her or something. After horse active she gives 75% atk pow, 40% as, and 25% pen which seems nice, plus annihilates stuff in front of her, only real issue is if she gives some sorta stacks to GK

Big problem is maybe her stone slots arent perfect as Id rather have her carry some sorta line debuff but idk, i might need to slap a bat to stop her from dying if they got some sorta huge ass hitter but it shouldnt be that hard to line her up with someone she can handle slamming into tbh, other than that I have like 8 EC for now

8. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG]

Finally something good came out of scoots.

[​IMG]

It even has nice substats to boot.

nads likes this.
  9. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    Whoo, just got Ashe!

#wishesitwasNabi
    #complainstoomuch

0never and Gig like this.
  10. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Yolo roll gave me Shanti. I've been sitting on my 4spu Shanti for decades (since the start of this save really) just for this moment. :artist:

11. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    Aside from landing Ashe (which was an awesome surprise), I'm a little bummed I won't be getting galaxy league this season plus it's looking unlikely I'll be getting the new extreme boss.

What's interesting for me is that I realize how dependant I am on debuffs. They may not be as efficient as buffs but I like using them as a means to get around the same issue

12. TheSeiferOne

User ID:
    364 034 295
    PADherder:
    link
    my theorycrafting tells me that i should reroll to a red slot on horse and pack IC

- makes sure horse gets to go first and slam the shit outta backline (ruins 2 defenders and dmges gk)
    - pass effect bonus on line is always super nice
    - red slot can still be used for like EBM if I needed

only thing I'm slightly worried about is her taking actual dmg from the slam, but so far I've literally never taken anything higher than what i heal off of last flash lmao so I dont think it will be a concern unless I'm slamming into some ridiculous gods, we'll have to see I guess (and by we'll see I mean in the far flung future when I have disposable income to blow on slot rerolls)

13. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    Which one will you roll off? Dark?

14. 0never

0never Retired!

You mean manual mode (live-pvp)?

Because in auto the AI will pen through to the front then pass the ball, instead of penning the enemy back line.

15. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG]

This should be the regular yield, not something that happens once in a blue moon.

16. TheSeiferOne

User ID:
    364 034 295
    PADherder:
    link
    its frontline horse as a 4 front so I would want her to get the ball from a neutral pass with IC action boost so she then active pens

edit: hmm I may be wrong here MORE TESTING

ok so with EC shes literally immune to dmg on that strike when its against 3 ppl cause of the massive def boost

ive never seen it do more than 3 dmg against any backline ive faced so far when she pens in

I cant rly be assed to find like a ridiculously stacked backline to run into to really test no EC dmges taken but I did find a Duran 3 man to slam into which im assumin is gonna be one of the more common occurances along with Shaman (who doesnt rly matter much to horse)

the question remains if I swap to more dmg reduc oriented stones and actually finish up my teamwork with horse if she can sustain a big big slam against very fat backlines that mite fk her up if she doesnt carry the EC, as in is it even viable to change to the red slot for IC (and eventually LUQ IC with some other fun nonsense slapped in or somethin idk i havent researched LUQs at all)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  17. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    How do I get Grandeur and Swimsuit Qiyou (they're cute) ?
    Are they impossible (for me) superboss matches or just regular seasonnal bosses ?

18. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    Regular ones. :)

I almost didn't get Celine again. I ended up getting enough boss points to buy her. Counting the last time she was around, that's over a hundred runs with no boss drop. Talk about bad luck!

Gig likes this.
  19. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    Not sure on the answer, but I'd keep using that setup until it doesn't work. Not an elegant response, but it's all I have, sorry

20. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG]
    Always a delight to see this happen when powering some stones. :happy:
    Do passive boosting the same stats stacks with each other in a given position ?
    And If I were to put a max skilled Neraizel midfield would she active pass to choi ?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018