Any hope for clearing DBDC OSC F10 on my alt without resorting to Kiri?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Tek7, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Last updated my PADherder for my alt on 11/8: https://www.padherder.com/user/Tek7.ios/monsters/

Got rubbish rolls on DBDC, so no need to update immediately.

Looking at my PADherder, is there any realistic way for me to clear the Dragonbound challenge set without resorting to a 100% fire resist Blue Cheese (a.k.a. Kiri) build?

No DMeta, no Amemina, no Yog, no Kami, no Ideal, no Anubis, no Diablos, etc. etc.

JG77 likes this.
  2. JG77

JG77 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Buy Amen! One shot all floors! Collect Chuan!

[If you are interested in my build, let me know. I've max skilled my Chuan with a pretty flexible and consistent team.]

3. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Friend me, I have a Kiri w/super fire awakening, I can inherit a Weld and/or some super fire latents or SDRs.

I know you said without resorting to cheese. But at this point I just need a Kiri friend to cheese the 8th floor

4. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Well, I'm not proud of this, but I did it.

[​IMG]

Team was:

Kiri ! Kiri / El Dorado ! chocolate box / Red Earth Golem (GungHo collab) ! Verse / Lifive ! Nyx / Megalodran + El Dorado ! Verse

17 fire resist awakenings for 85% resist (10 on the El Dorados, 2 on Red Earth Golem, 2 in Lifive, 2 on Megalodran, 1 on Kiri).

6 fire resist+ latents (3 on alt's El Dorado, 3 on friend El Dorado) for 15% (6 * 2.5) resist. That wipes out most of my fire resist+ latents, but I couldn't think of a better use for them than El Dorado.

All subs were max level. Kiri and El Dorado were +297. Lifive and Megalodran had +99 HP. Red Earth Golem had no pluses.

Kiri, Red Earth Golem, and Megalodran were max-skilled. Both El Dorados were skill level 1. Lifive was one skill-up short of max-skilled (skill level 10).

Megalodran was MVP for the boss floor: Unbindable, heart maker active on a short CD, bind clear awakening, 2 fire resists.

It got a little scary a few times when Chuan bound monsters twice in a row (disabling some of the fire resist awakenings), but Megalodran, heart rows, and the emergency 50% heal active from the chocolate box assist on alt's El Dorado came through.

I didn't want to spend 750K on a lead that I'm very likely not skilled enough to play and I already have Kaede, 4 Dios, and a great little utility belt of subs for swipe farming.

But thank you! Maybe I'll git gud enough one of these days to take the plunge and purchase Amen.

And hey, I already built and hypermaxed a Nyx on my alt account last night for the final true gravity I needed for the cheese build, so I might as well practice with Nyx x Amen, right?

My level 101 Kiri on my alt rolled the L-shield super awakening. IIRC, my limit-broken Kiri on my main rolled the same SA. I have a dupe Kiri assist on my alt Kiri and...I don't think anything on my main Kiri right now.

You're welcome to add me on both accounts! Main is 311,707,382 and alt is 369,905,342.

philsov likes this.
  5. Orange Crush

User ID:
    What kind of garbage am I going to face in the final floor? If I can’t get a Kiri friend I’ll have to settle with winning honestly.

6. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    A total of 3.9 billions effective HP enemies spread across three floors. Hephaestus has 100M HP with 75% shield for 5 turns. Bigfoot puts up 95% shield for three turns then gradually lowers the shield by 5% while increasing damage. He has 77M HP. Chuan has 500M HP and 75% shield first turn, and you need VDP if you want to one shot.

It's not too bad if you have capable leads. Mega Ryune (and Mega Sylvie too I suppose but I don't have her so I can't test it), Yog, Amen, DMeta and even I saw someone cleared it with dual Tsubaki and Bastet-Diablos.

God killer subs, Attacker/Balance killer for Bigfoot and VDP that can equip either dragon or devil killer for Chuan.

Tek7 likes this.
  7. Orange Crush

User ID:
    yeah yeah so damage rush stuff

Ok so Yusuke leads with B/L Ameno and hopefully Izanagi's boost being enough for a boss kill. The other two floors are a little more grindy. If that all doesnt work Ill look into Apollou or something else

8. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    You don't need a burst, especially with Ameno. Pick a friend with 3x Dragon Killers. Shouldn't be hard because that's the only thing people put on Yusuke.

9. Orange Crush

User ID:
    With Izanagi I got her down to about 5% first turn FML.

But instead of spewing out spinners she skill delayed the whole team. Luckily I had 9 Blues on board and was able to make a second VDP to end it.

This was much easier than Fl8 which required all kinds of specialization and Fl9 which seemed like a breeze until I found out the boss had a damage absorb. Fl8 took like 1000 stamina of fail then tweek, fail then tweek. Fl9 just required subbing in Hiko on to DMeta (though I whiffed my heal on sub boss floor during the last turn stalling the move time debuff and stoned).

*edit*

Now is there a way to skill Chuan?

10. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

you can i either use badpy or you can run her dungeon over and over again ;(

11. Orange Crush

User ID:
    I better not roll Lajoa then

12. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I managed to max skill Chuan with Mega Ryune:

Other than that, Amen seems a number one lead that can consistently clear the dungeon with gimped sub. Other clears:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=チュアン+スキル上げ

13. Orange Crush

User ID:
    Well I have Sylvie and Ryune, maybe I’ll play around. Damage rush dungeons aren’t so bad these days. Gotta Clear Dragon Forest and that skill up dragon dungeo for the stones first though.

14. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sylvie and Ryune is great because both can utilize God Killer subs such as Revo Archdemon Lucifer for Ryune (his sub attached can kill Hephaestus with only one water row, especially if you put Attacker Killer equip) and Sylvie can have RagDra (equip Attacker Killer equip because of color disadvantage). Might have to stall a few turns for actives but if you bring Tengu, I'm sure that all of your actives can be up without much stalling. G.Cotton or G.Ney with Dragon Killer latents and VDP SA can deal with Chuan with the right enhance (Cameo or Ibaraki-Doji can be used since both utilizes wood row enhance).

15. Orange Crush

User ID:
    @sgt502 Grrrr I can pretty much make that happen but I dont have the burst active. With I&I on an admittedly terrible 8-Blue Ryune board I only hit Big Foot for around 2/3s HP at the 90% shield. And that's with 3 Devil Killer Latents and a Hakuryu equip on B/L Ameno for ~30x off killers.

To semi-reliably clear, it looks like I'd need at least a 4x for 2 turns, gambling on RNG for two floors is too great a risk.

Also for your build have you considered putting something like Sarasvati on Ameno to board fix for Chuan? Seems to me, if you have a Zwei or Muramasa on Lucifer you only need to use Ameno's active if you started with less than 6 Blues on the board. So if your starting board has 6 Blues you can one shot Heph without using Ameno and save Saras active as a fix if you don't get enough Blues for a killboard on Chuan.

sgt502 likes this.
  16. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Did the final floor with sylvie after failing with both yog and kaede.
    Don't feel sylvie and ryune are super reliable for this because you need a good board to one shot with a row and a VDP.

17. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    A board fixer such as Sarasvati or even better, Sadalmelik or Sharon would be great. Waiting for 6 Water on Hephaestus is dangerous because he hits very hard and with this team RCV, healing is an issue. Bigfoot's attack isn't that big compared to Hephaestus so it's safe to stall some turns there. Later on I put Sadalmelik as board fixer when my Chuan has reasonable skill level but it's funny that when I did that, RNG gods always kind to me and give me enough water orbs.