Any tips on August’s C10

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by Orange Crush, Aug 11, 2018 at 1:07 PM.

1. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Before I start trial and erroring at 100 stamina a pop. Any advice on August’s C10?

My top teams are Yusuke and Fio. I imagine without any leader skill time buff Yusuke will be DoA.

Is my best bet to bring Fio and my strongest Dragon or Green burst for the last floor? Where do I stall for actives? Do I worry about over writing poison skyfall debuffs with Fenrir?

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Not only Yusuke will be hard because of lack of TE but you don't have 7c as well as killers, and doing 7 combo with 7s is hard for most of us. Seems like popular leads are Rikuu, Vraska and Fio. Clea might work but she requires more effort in stalling because her overall team RCV sucks. Just bring a delay, board change and enhance for Noah. Stall one turn, delay and stall until her shield disappear then board change and enhance for the kill. Stall on Sphinx forever for skills by not hitting him hard into rage zone. You'd want to kill Drawn Joker and Lilith quickly because Drawn Joker has a "death move" on his fourth or five turns (don't remember the exact turn) where he will hit for three times consecutively then if you live he will cycle through his skill sets. Lilith can spawn poison skyfall when she kills herself. If you can erase her poison skyfall then she is a good three or four turns stalling point.

Vaedriel, Trap and Tek7 like this.
  3. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, pretty much this. Run it solo so your skills charge faster, take turns on Drawn Joker, Lilith, and Draggie. Kill Draggie during his second shield. Bring a 5 turn delay for boss + a spike for really easy time there.

4. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Believe it or not, I am having issues with C10 this month. I can get to Noah no problem with Rikuu, but keep falling short on damage. Hadn't thought to bring delay. DOH! Its been a while since we had a Noah boss.