Anyone farming the collab units?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Sunsphere, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

are either of them worth getting? Many of the other collab exchange cards were semi useful equips or had interesting actives, I can't really see it here. Kamen rider stronger is a <50 sub but what light team is <50? I can't think of a good one. Active isn't great.

Zio at least has a multi purpose active that could come in handy for a ranking dungeon or something. I dunno, at least the farming requirements are mild and the 3p dungeon is fun.

And no Kamen Rider rolls thread? I guess it is a bit underwhelming as a collab

2. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Tbh, I was gonna make a post...but they all look the same lol...I did get the one that has multiple evolutions and called it quits...they look like a bunch of bugs...lmao

3. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah the collab is def looking underwhelming.... And that s a big problem imho.
    Considering it was a JP collab which they manage to bring to the States; if it doesn't do good coz the collab is overall "meh"... why would the licensing companies bother with collaborating with Pad for other potential US import.

4. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

Eh, I'm less worried about that, I suspect GH and the collab partners have a decent model on costs versus spending based on the quality of the cards, they've been doing this for a long time. And while the collab is pretty meh to us, the cards themselves are actually pretty solid for a newer player. Those equips are similar to monster hunter equips with bonus effects (ryuki has 2 poison resists, sbr, and two fire rows, pretty solid for a fire team, V3 but with blind resists, fourze for jammer resists, etc), or older REM equips with bonus effects (physical killer plus, double awoken killers plus, etc), equipabble cloud resist, and so forth, and that's just the gold eggs.

Anyway, I exchanged for Zio, but I'm not doing the other one, the rest of my stamina is getting dumped into TA1 I think

5. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    Well they spent the last few months powercreeping the hell out of this game and the results is that most collabs are now useless so i hope they're not so oblivious about that.
    Plus i think they'll manage to rack a few bucks out of the bundles which are actually pretty good this time?
    Regarding medal mons i officially gave up after Christmas, i can justify niche equips but not terrible subs.
    The dungeon boss is more worth than those units.