Anyone getting kuroko?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Sunsphere, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

i generally don't mind farming tokens (I don't like the 5,5,5 ones but that's mostly because of how annoying the inventory management is) and I kind of like 3p (never thought I'd say that) so it's fun enough. I got the equip one already but overshot and have one rainbow token, but kuroko looks terrible. I'll probably keep farming for pys but I thought I'd see if anyone had any other opinions on him...

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Token farming is definitely far better than MMPR. I got both already in two days of farming. Maybe not the best character from exchange but worth keeping and also better than MMPR character exchange. 256x ATK is on par with all super Revo cards, 4x HP & RCV and you can loop both the leader actives for constant healing. Only 20% of max HP but if your team has 200k HP you will get 40k healing each turn aside from 4x RCV.

Bolts and grinder like this.
  3. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Big problem is you can only get one and the chances of finding a friend are near zero especially a month after the collab.
    Kinda sad he isn't even a bad leader since building a coherent team isn't that hard with the cards from this collab.

Bolts likes this.
  4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Unfortunately that is true.

5. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If my drop rate average doesn't improve, I might skip Kuroko. I have 3 rainbow medals and I'll definitely buy the equip assist, but I'm not confident that Kuroko is worth all this farming (even though he'd be a fun lulzy lead).

6. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

Yeah I bailed after the equip, as much as I like 3p, there's just too much other stuff to do, and once I finish the remdra, the rest of my stamina is going to true training arena

7. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm just going to pick up the equip and give up on farming for more tokens. It's not really so much that I can't get it, I just don't have the motivation anymore, especially for something that I'd likely never use.

Tek7 likes this.
  8. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I had terrible drop rate in 2P runs, however, the 3P has a really good gold drop rate, I've been getting an avg of 3 gold / 4 runs.
    Previously, I spent one and a half bar of stam in 2P (about 600 to 700 stam) running the 25 stam dungeon and didnt get a single gold... at best it was 1 silver and 4 bronze.

9. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I discovered the same when I ran the 3P dungeon with my two kids. Was shocked to see that gold egg drop. Decided to run the 3P dungeon running co-op on my main and alt with similar results.

I'm still not sure it's worth farming up another 23 gold widgets, but it certainly beats the crapulent rates I was seeing in 2P (plus 3P is actually pretty fun whereas 2P is mindless farming).

kandjar likes this.
  10. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

I thought I saw something on Reddit that said gungho made a change to drop rates such that 3p was now the best stamina per drop, which (if true), makes sense since they want to promote player engagement via multiplayer

BurningMan likes this.
  11. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    They should advertise it more, coz it s not obvious until someone randomly tries it out and shares his/her newly discovered info.

Tek7 likes this.
  12. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

I know, right? Between the in game banners, the news button, Facebook, and their us webpage, they could have said something. It's a positive thing for their players, you'd think they'd want to advertise that fact

Tek7 likes this.
  13. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That does indeed seem to be the case since I was able to farm 3P (which was surprisingly quite fun) and get the remaining widgets I needed to acquire Kuroko.

Not sure I'll ever use him, but, hey, I got him! :p