Anyway to recover lost ID?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by DuckButtCut, Sep 6, 2018.

1. DuckButtCut

DuckButtCut New Member

Yo. So basically I want to try and recover an account that I had a long while ago. I still have receipts of IAP and I have the IGN, but I don't have the ID. I definitely don't have any current friends that would have added that account, and I'm sorta lost on other ways I can find this account. This forum account is actually from the time I had that account, but I guess I never posted anything or the posts were deleted. Is there any other way to find my ID, or recover my account without it?

2. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You should be able to send in a ticket without the ID? I haven't tried it myself, but I'd expect that as long as it actually allows you to submit the ticket you should have no issues recovering the account with the IGN and receipts.

3. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

I'm sure you need your id. But if you had an very unique IGN, they may be able to find it. (not guaranted)
    it'll help if you remember which monsters you had, some you favorited, what you played last and when you played.

If you have your IAP receipts, that'll help too. give it a try. lol

4. Maaqa

Maaqa Member

IF you linked it to google+ & got the ID, you should be able to recover as i did.

But yay... you need the ID for that. :/
    Don't you have screenshots saved in your mail with the ID ?

5. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you have the IGN and IAP receipts, you should be able to retrieve it without much problems. They should be able to find what account you bought magic stones for with your receipt.

6. DuckButtCut

DuckButtCut New Member

As far as I know, it was linked to my google account. Yet, when I made my most recent pad account a few months ago, it never said that there was an account linked.
    Sadly, I deleted the screenshots of my ID like a year and a half ago thinking 'I'm never going to play this again'.

7. DuckButtCut

DuckButtCut New Member

I tried to send a request with the IGN and my receipts, yet they said "Unfortunately, we are unable to proceed with data restoration without a valid Old ID. This is required to match the account information with the information provided in the purchase receipt.
    We are not able to locate an account with a purchase receipt alone as that receipt will only allow us to validate the account against the payment gateway. We cannot do that, for security reasons, without both pieces of information."

8. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Honestly if your account was abandoned around 2015/16 you can just start a fresh one and be were you left off in a couple of months including REM pulls.
    Progress is much faster and the REM rates are way better and most old cards are pretty mediocre outside of 6 Star gfe and some exeptions

Murdurus likes this.
  9. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I completely agree.

If you quit some years back, which it sounds like you did, you can pick up the game from scratch and probably catch back up in no time. Just save up stones and wait for opportune times to roll the REM.

10. DuckButtCut

DuckButtCut New Member

Oh, I do have another account that I started up a couple of months ago that's leagues better than my old one. Yet, I just wanted to see my old one for what memory's sake. Oh well