Are PAD Fever W drops and RNG in NA messed or something?

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Super Random Box, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

I've been doing the current ranking dungeon since yesterday night, already 0.1%, but it didn't drop a single assist card. I've refreshed the stamina like 5 times and leveled up two or three times... (rank 695) -- This RNG is so stressful... my arm hurts, my hand hurts, my head hurts, my back hurts... (back isn't pad related, I just fell from the bed today lol)

Are the drop list connected somehow to the points? Or unfortunately I'm the unluckiest guy in the NA version? Most stuff I get are element resist tamadras and gold/silver eggs...

I also have noticed NA gacha is giving me way worse drops than JP version... Super Godfest? It's more Yamato Takeru fest. (I wouldn't complain if it was Tsukuyomi/DMeta fest... but Yamato... ugh - not that Yamatos are bad... but I just sold like (not exagerating) 30 Yamatos... and still have 5...)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  2. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Not sure about it being worse than JP for some mysterious reason, but it took me a while to get an assist from it. Have played almost nothing but it without stoning, and got my first assist drop at around 950k points. Fortunately it’s DMeta and I’m willing to pass on Yomi.

3. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You're not alone if this reddit thread is any indication.

I don't intend to cap score, but I've probably run about 100 times on my main and have yet to get either avatama to drop. Meanwhile, I've probably run the dungeon about 60 times on my alt and got 1 DMeta avatama.

At one point, I was aiming for a high score each run, but now I'm just popping actives and focusing on dark orbs to clear the dungeon as quickly as possible and get the rewards. I'm around 450K on my main and about 325K on my alt.

4. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

I got one each of the avatamas on my main pretty quickly... but have played a ton trying to get Yomi for my alt, and got nothing.