Are we maybe looking at Sylvie/Ryune wrong?

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by Orange Crush, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I actually tried using Gae Bulg for Sylvie and Helen for Ryune and honestly, I'm not a big fan of having to manage SI's. More often than not, I forget about it and I'm just clearing through floors and having to stall and then suddenly, my active changes and I just facepalm because neither of those actives are great. Having said that though, the damage boost is significant if that's what you're looking for but from what I have experienced, neither Sylvie or Ryune needs help in the damage department, especially not if you have 7c's on your team. I would be more inclined to say put in +combo actives as SI's instead to make sure I get that 7c for the kill rather than enhancing orbs that are likely going to be overkill anyway for floors that don't need it.

samuelburtt and BurningMan like this.
  2. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    I pretty much dont have any inherits on most of my teams. Mostly just something on my leads as a nod to the other side and whether I need a specific thing for a specific dungeon. I used to have a bunch of stuff on my Amatsu team and the actives (for maxing HP) would come up at inconvenient times.

3. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah bad inherits suck on a team like sylvie or ryune where you have to stall a lot...

4. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Why would you guys put bad inherits on a team?! :confused:

5. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    For extra oe and increased stats?
    Like i said i am not a fan of this inherit spots are almost always wirth more than slightly bigger stats and extra damage. Rathian equip is probably the only common exception and tge skill isn't even that bad.

6. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Yeah not sure why people would do that. Inheriting for stats or OE is rarely useful outside of farming. Rathian and other resists I wouldn't even call an exception. Being able to resist poisons 100% is more valuable than a good active. Every time you resist a board of nasty poisons, you can look at that as getting a free board change. And yeah like you said, the delay is nice is actually quite useful.

samuelburtt likes this.
  7. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Very surprising troll Diamond turned VIP on quite a few C9/10 and annihilation dungeons has been Wedding Bastet with Rathian. Being able to overwrite nasty Time Debuffs and 100% Poison Resist on one card has been key.

BurningMan and Tek7 like this.