ARENA 1 / 3 - Looking for Beach Myr Coop

Discussion in 'Co-op Matchmaking' started by TheAccountant, Nov 8, 2016.

1. TheAccountant

TheAccountant New Member

I currently run the following team for an almost perfect Arena 1 clear rate:

BEACH Myr -Inherited Family Medacine
    SUMIRE - Inherited Awoken Ra
    SUMIRE - Inherited Creuse (may replace with Sheen, or will ult evo 6th Sumire and have this option as well)
    SUMIRE - Inherited Skuld
    SUMIRE - Inherited Ryune

All hypered
    NA ID 318332340
    I am looking for Beach Myr players that can already farm arena 1 consistently, as well as players that would like to learn with me or teach me Arena 3.

I have yet to run it, but I would be open to crafting another version of my myr team once I know what you have to work with.

WideEyedRabbit likes this.
  2. WideEyedRabbit

WideEyedRabbit Well-Known Member

Just curious - why all sumires? Why not actually use Skuld herself? Or Ryune?

I've beaten a3 about 4 times, played it about 8 or so. Team is
    Bmyr (Snow white) / Sumire (A Ra) / Andro / Summurd / Awoken Sun Quan

It's strong af, but the only improvement I can actually think of for me would be replacing Sumire with Skuld. I just haven't rolled one yet.

It's good to diversify your damage a little bit and not have it all come from rows, TPAs, or orb enhances. I think this team has a good mix of all three, and the damage output is both very consistent and has a decently high ceiling. I've seen bmyr row teams that have a much higher damage ceiling than mine, but it comes at the expense of less consistent damage. I feel like your team would have a much lower ceiling than either TPA or row based teams, but I'm just guessing.

3. TheAccountant

TheAccountant New Member

I keep the sumires for the haste system.

I hit about 1 mil each turn that i can activate (basically every turn), and when i use sheen inherit and board change im about 10 mil each.

Thanks for the input, buti do have a row and tpa variant...this is just nore reliable for me right now.

Thanks!