Arena Farming

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by LlamaKi, Nov 26, 2017.

Good Arena farming (1, 2, and 3)

1. Anubis/Diablos without utility

15.4%
  2. RHaku/Dark Athena

53.8%
  3. Sarasvati

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Sherias Roots

26.9%
  5. Xiang Mei

3.8%
  6. Ronove

11.5%
  7. RSakuya

7.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LlamaKi

LlamaKi New Member

User ID:
    What are some consistent and viable arena farming teams? I was thinking maybe Haku/DAthena? I'm putting Anubis/Diablos on hold until I get hold of some FUAs or absorb/void resists. Sarasvati? HWDE Sherias Roots? Revo Sakuya? Xiang Mei?

Also, wondering about Xiang Mei, I have 1 Gadius and 1 Uriel and 1 Coloring Book Sakuya. What is the viability of Xiang Mei?

Feel free to comment on your Arena farming teams!

2. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    Meridionalis. Nothing kills you in one hit so Meridionalis is a fantastic lead to do this. Also Sopdet/Parv are not a threat when you have a no-skyfall lead

Freddy likes this.
  3. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Sherias Roots might be your best bet. Depends on your subs but you can kill most floors without using an active. Decent damage control for sopdet and parv. Can pair with Rkali for hp multiplier.

Ronove is decent too and will be even better when the ult arrives. The one with the bigger shield has a God killer and will let you tank kalis over 65 hit so you can easily kill on the next turn.

Awoken Sarasvati is actually awesome if you have Mel. Great hp and rcv with lots of damage

Once again though without knowledge of your subs the value of our input can only go so far.

4. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Dark athena is pretty easy peasy mode with decent subs. Sakuya with Tachibana is also consistent easy peasy mode with the right subs and some reasonable sense and sensibility.

I still run RevoMinerva/Ilm when I want to dial it in on autopilot watching Netflix, pretty much unkillably, but it's not the faster consistent team, just super familiar and stable.

I do Anubis Diablos a lot, even into arena, but the correct utility is straight up mandatory, as you have garbage damage control. Without it, it's either easy or impossible totally depending on spawns.

Ronove is fine but a bit of a board management pain.
    Fine if he's what you've got, else a lot of modern leads dish that damage ballpark with adequate survivability.

5. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have run Kush ever since she came out, but tbh I haven't researched other teams that might be better. I heard Ameno is very good but I don't have her.

6. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you are farming them speed is important after you get the consistency worked out. Having said that, most A1 farming teams look a lot different than A3 farming teams as you have less to worry about.

7. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I run L/D Sherias Roots but I think it requires a certain set up to work consistently. Needing a bind clear like OdinDra is almost necessary, someone to SI Fujin onto to deal with Sopdet/Parvati and preferably a delay as well for Hinokagutsuchi. A damage enhancer is also preferable for kill shot on L.Kali; D.Kali is much less of an issue for Sherias Roots for his dragon and god killer in addition to elemental weakness. For damage enhancer, I personally run (and was lucky enough to get) NY Kanna.

I've attempted doing A1 with Sherias Roots without Fujin to deal with Sopdet and it was just a nightmare and wasn't able to do it at all. Sherias Roots' god killers are almost a bit too much, getting Sopdet down low and having her absorb one time is pretty much game over so I wouldn't risk it if I can help it.

My Sherias Roots team is L/D Sherias Roots^SUVO Ichigo/OdinDra/Kushinada^Orochi/NY Kanna/R.Indra^Fujin, I also run the 15% HP badge because it'll allow me to JUST survive DQ Hera's pre-empt so a shield won't be necessary (assuming I heal to full the floor before).

Over all, once you have your bases covered with utility, it's pretty much a cake walk. Even flubbing combos on most floor is fine as the damage multipliers and god killers can carry you through. You can also pair with H.Sonia Gran if you want for an HP multiplier and damage enhancer active but you do sacrifice damage and it's a bit more finicky to use because H.Sonia Gran is a rainbow lead, not a combo lead.

8. RageSedai

RageSedai Can never decide on a team...

PADherder:
    link
    LD Roots/RagDra/RagDra/Mel/Paimon is my farming team of choice for Roots. That or Kamimusubi.

LD Roots.Hiko/RagDra.Sylvie/RagDra.Bind clear/Mel.Delay/Paimon.Momiji/LD Roots.RIndra friend. Azathoth would be best bind clear on the RagDra but can be anything you want basically. Mel lets me heal 29k with 4 hearts and I can steamroll any spawn.

Arranging likes this.
  9. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

I haven't died on A1 yet with Dath and I recently started farming A1 a few times a week. I do have facet on my Dath to one shot kali. My subs are sima yi, FUA ryune, Rhaku, Rhaku. No god killers so I can deal with sophdet easily. If parvarti shows up though it sometimes takes a few turns to get lucky...

10. diz

diz Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Ameno can do A1 and A2 very easy. For A3 you need something from Final Fantasy to have a good time.

11. chiubag

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Interesting. I only got Yuna from FF (even after doing like 12 rolls), and I never farm A1/2.

12. puñal

puñal Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Anyone know what the current build for A3 with Anubis/Diablos is? I still use Kushi but she doesn't feel as great anymore

13. Son_of_Poseidon

Son_of_Poseidon Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    LHeraDrag is extremely consistent and fast for the people without 1/2 Fujins.

Edit: I farm A1 or A3 every day and rarely lose (and I don't have a single fujin). I also breeze through all these snow globe challenges. She is an amazing investment for most of the community. She's only ranked low cause all the whales have multiple fujins and can clear A1-3 extremely consistently with multiple teams. The only trouble with her is her low RCV multiplier, but once you know what you can stall on for hearts or what dungeons fully heal you, it's an easy dungeon.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  14. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

So for arena 3. Dath is a consistent player? I have facet on my Dath and no godkillers but I do have dragon and devil killers. I'm thinking of tackling arena 3 for the rainbow py and a stone lol

15. chiubag

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Rainbow Py is in Alt Arena. And no, DAth will not be able to handle that. She'll probably get slaughtered on F2.

16. Nekrabyte

Nekrabyte Tooooo Blue

User ID:
    Nekrabyte 336,730,373
    I've been having pretty good luck with my gadius team. Gadius (inahime) / Light Gadius (saria) / Light Ney (kanna) / FUA Saria (saria), Enra (saria). It would seem like i don't have much utility, but really, when you have so much haste, 80k hp, and can heal for like 5x your max life with 2 heart heals, it's pretty rad. and on the early floors a 7 combo even without hearts can wreck a lot of floors, or at least drop the big ones down halfway where you can still very easily take a hit and make some hearts.

17. Tachii

Tachii Scrubby Sauce

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    for arena 1 i was just cruising it with dark meta (a lead that virtually nobody have anymore). but the run is much easier with fujin and i do have a fujin-like active but i no longer see any dark meta leads even tho I have her as one of my 2 leads.

18. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah DMeta is really good for a1 mostly because you don't actually need fujin at all since she got perfect damage control with no skyfalls. Needs a delay on parvati but outside of that she kills everything with a single tpa and some combos which is really nice.

19. Tachii

Tachii Scrubby Sauce

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I was never able to bring her down, one normal dark orb combo does like over the limit, maybe i go with only the sub attributes.. stalling the 99 turns was pr easy considering i had enough hp to just tank 2 hits and heal back with her own skill but..

20. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Just delay with orochi heal up then go hard with tpas or rows costs one or two orb changes, but its really easy that way