Astral Plane Deity Results...

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by kandjar, Jan 1, 2018.

1. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So far I've clear the first 3 floors...
    I went blind-folded on them as I didn't have (and was too lazy to search) any info on these floors.
    First 2 were quite straight forward, no real trouble; third one was a bit more tricky, and I got lucky with my team choice :p

For the first two, I picked Enra as lead:

Tsubaki was just there coz I used her for another dungeon and forgot to switch back my regular sub.

I had Cao Cao inherit in RMyr.
    Dungeon didn't have any complex trick; I popped some actives here and there to either get hearts or get more red orbs... that's about it.

Enra damage output compare to the rest of the team is really insane:

---

For the third dungeon, I saw: all att required; so I decided to go with my Beach Tachibana team on which I just put Leona....
    /
    Turned out to be a really good choice as the final floor has a damage absorb shield which was trivially overcome thanks to Leona's active.
    I did struggle on F3 If I recall, coz the boss had resolve and I realized at that point that I did not have any FUA... :p (EDIT: I didnt recall correcltly, as it was F1 :p against the Light Cat)
    I ended up doing a bunch of combo picking up one color to try to *not match*, after a few try and no unlucky skyfall, I took him below his resolve, and from there it was a piece of cake.
    The good thing is that his resolve was simply to regain all his HP. :)
    Final floor ended up being trivial thanks for Leona:

I did have Li inherited on Sakuya but even with my involuntary stall on the resolve floor, Li was far from being up.
    Yet: with Leona active, Tachibana ended up hitting over 50M by herself!

Interesting fact that I wasn't aware of but got a chance to try: after popping Leona, the 20% gravity from Sakuya worked (it did 8M damage which was over the 5M shield)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    tanpopo, HappyNoms and Snarf like this.
  2. PlatScratch

PlatScratch Active Member

Steamrolled first three and four shouldn’t be hard but I keep dying to stupid reasons. 5 and 6 look annoying tho since the damage void. Oh and happy New Years!

3. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    7x6 was straight forward thanks to p.rinoa with 2xgk

Screenshot_20180101-104847.jpg

Have sitri on rinoa, Uranus(revo sq spike) cuz she blows stuff up without active, kiri cuz it's mostly dragons, (trying to not have to use actives) and yomi tama for extra time to make block of water and combos.

Not sure how I'll tackle 6. Thought about kiri cheese but that asshole changes att. Might just use anubis and burn a stone or 2 for the clear and 297

Snarf likes this.
  4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yo can cheese Top Floor with Kiri, just don't damage him more than 50% or he will starts changing attributes. That and of course stalling 999 turns. I have Nyx and dual Verse ready as a last resort.

5. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    This one was way easier than the stupid Hera one. Got everything first try aside from the final floor. That one took me two tries.

I forget the first 4 floors, but I used Anubis/Anubis for 5 and Anubis/Diablos for the final one.

6. ryerye

ryerye Member

How is everyone handling floor 4 with Dios 99% damage shield? I'm thinking of going in with Anubis/Diablo and some kinda shield to pop on the floor before Dios. Maybe Indra..

7. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Turn one you need to use Orochi to delay.

When the delay is over, he converts the board to all colors, locks it and puts up the shield. If you want to keep that board, just don't do any matches.

The next turn is when he attacks and converts all non-locked orbs to green. That's when you use a Fujin active and kill him.

Alternately, I'm sure there's probably some insane killer/burst build that can kill him while the 99% shield is up but I have no idea.

EDIT: Yes, Anubis/Diablos will work. That's what I used. Just bring a shield like you mentioned, the Diablos shield won't be enough.

Snarf likes this.
  8. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You can buy some turns on Dios if you don’t match away the locked hearts and use sparingly to heal as needed.

9. PlatScratch

PlatScratch Active Member

It’s actually not as bad as you think. Delay is optional but helps I guess to set up the board to have much as heal orbs as possible. I personally brought a regular Susano active to last the five turns. I plan it out so he hits me twice and I heal with the saved heals and do it again. When he is “catching breath” that’s when you go for the kill.

10. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Stomped through the first 5 with Anublos. Am tempted to Blue Cheese the last one.

That's how I did it. Just stalled out the Jupiter Genesis spam and killed him with the locked board he gave after that.

11. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

For those without fujin skill regarding floor 4 Dios.

Almost everyone has a dath team, just use her and an indra assist after you delay him, if no indra then use heart actives to stay alive. You can heal to full and take 2 hits before having to heal again. I had to use the HP badge to tank Dios' pre hit.
    Dath/ Sima yee / FUA ryune / R haku / R haku

Floor 1-2-3 I used ronove (G/R and G/X) and stalled zeus mercury for 10 turns as I kept going over his 5m absorb lol, Damn you Ronove, too good now.

12. MagicMatcher

MagicMatcher Sacred Life Cow <3

PADherder:
    link
    Yay all done, pretty straightforward~

Rest in notification invade :p

Olympios C1Stratios C2Mercury C3
    Dios C4Vulcan C5Verse C6

HappyNoms, kandjar and foxwaffles like this.
  13. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I used Rkali. Subbed in orochi and delayed first turn. Then I just tanked his hits over and over till the absorb wore off and killed.
    Theoretically you can just use unawoken orchi and fujiin I think and that would leave you a window to kill him without dealing with any shenanigans or E Ra with a team of No 6s or something.

14. Snarf

Snarf PAD Bosses Derezzed | Boromir 332,879,306

User ID:
    I’m on floor 5 and 120 mil for a pixel is no joke. Maybe Anubis x Anubis with a burst squished in.

15. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

I only have squall and onion knight. I may have to use the KOF farmable boss. He's devil so I can give him god killers. Only problem is I have no experience with pixels. I'll probably die a lot lol

Used dath team for floor 4 on the wife's account. Dath/ Sima yee / D/x Typhon / D/R Fenrir (typhon assist) / R haku (sonia assist)
    Was pretty easy, 71k HP with hp badge. Tank hit, delay with dath, setup board and just tank the hits out. I actually was able to kill him early since 1 dark tpa and 6 combos didn't go over the 5m damage cap. No indra or fujin needed.

16. Snarf

User ID:
    Without a burst my pixel isn’t doing enough with 2 god killers. There’s no place to stall to get my burst up and putting it in straight up cuts my time too much.

Did you use the SQ burst and how did it come up by the boss? I suppose the 2 turns delay was required?

17. Snarf

User ID:
    Also, I don’t see FUA on your team. How did you survive the resolve dragon?

18. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    No active 8 combos got him under. Fire absorb on Uranus heals him back up but not past resolve. I guess I got lucky.

19. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Clear C4 after 3 tries and some team adjustment...
    I didn't realize the 4th floors was hitting *THAT* hard :)
    Died once due to its preempt; and a second time coz I tried to stall a turn there :D
    I updated the team to use Indra instead of Nohime; so after the preempt hit, I could just pop Indra and be safe for the next hit and F5's preempt.

I ended up clearing it with:

obviously paired with Diablos :)
    I quickly realized that I needed to stall a bit due to the loss of SBs after replacing Nohime by A.Indra.... but I didn't realize before reaching the final floor that the delay was *NOT* long enough to get rid of his 99% shield...
    Instead I ended up bursting him through his shield... mostly thanks for No6!

Took me 5 or 6 turns since: I had no way to produce red (other than No6' active) and I couldn't not pop an active on every turn...
    Scary moment was when he woke up, and put up a 3M absorb shield for 10 turns.
    At that moment he was down to about 15% of HP... I did not pop an active and finished him off while he still had 1 turn left of his 99% shield....

Glad this one is done :) On to C5 now.