Astral Plane Deity Results...

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by kandjar, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Tachii

Tachii Scrubby Sauce

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I chipped him down, I used anubis/ideal tho. makes the run even easier. i did have pixel cecil but he wasn't even that good. even with damage buff i was only able to do like 40mil in one hit with it, while you can probably hit 40mil without any active skills with anubis teams and not go over 10mil per sub

2. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Of course the base Verse isn't assistable :rolleyes:

HappyNoms likes this.
  3. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Protip: you can delay Vulcan to make him waste the 1.5X buff.

4. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
    Definitely enjoyed this challenge set.

Hopefully they release more floors like this in the future.

All clears in the spoiler below:

Video:

sgt502 likes this.
  5. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
    There are many different ways, some people brought up cheesing. Here are the common ones:

1. One-shot him. It isn't too difficult to do depending on your subs and team composition. Anubis is pretty common, run someone like No. 6 or Baldin with triple god killer for dios and bring a fire bicolor change/strong buff e.g. Nerva or gemstone active. I ran Yog-sothoth with Fenrir Viz and Apolluo featured in the message above.
    2. Bring regular orochi/exa hydra and fujin-like skill. Delay him before he uses his first turn to put up a status shield. Set up the board, and on the final turn when he locks your board, use fujin and kill with the board already set up.
    3. Lack orochi or fujin, you can bring 1 - 2 shields, depending on how many you need and how strong they are. (best one is shaitan followed up by Indra). Spend the first turn clearing away orbs to get hearts, or generate a tricolor heart board and mess the board up so you have as many hearts as you need for stalling. For the next 4 turns, use your shield and heal up whenever necessary, use board changers with hearts if you run out and need healing. Once his 99% shield wears off, he'll lock the board again but beforehand you can use a board change and set up the board for the kill shot.

People already brought up a way which is to cheese him, which there's many ways to do so: most common being Kiri leads.

6. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Don't lose focus! MAINTAIN THE CHEESE!

Nachtmacher and Snarf like this.
  7. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    No one answered this. It's a void, not an absorb, so her active is useless.

Arranging, HappyNoms and MegatronG like this.
  8. Snarf

Snarf PAD Bosses Derezzed | Boromir 332,879,306

User ID:
    Lol Thanks for the boost! I’m somewhere in the turn 500s. I might as keep going at this point. To hell with sunk cost fallacy!

9. Goteshi

Goteshi New Member

Finally finished the last floor. Inherts were Van Crow/Nyx/Trailokyavjaya/Diablos.
    Yes it took me like 2 hours but the feeling of accomplishment is worth it. And watching Netflix while doing it really helps.
    Screenshot_20180102-195154.png

Zaurora likes this.
  10. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

Wow he has no protection! But I think with Anublos I can tank his 1.5x hit

11. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    The void of only there so u can't gravity him. U can still one shot him if your good enough. Plus fua for that matter.

12. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Floor 1 - Ameno, and trivial
    Floor 2 - Kami, and trivial
    Floor 3 - Tachibana x Sakuya. forgot there was an absorb, but i ended up stalling it out thanks to Yuna's RCV, two indra shields and Yuna's shield.
    Floor 4 - L hera Dragon. Brought an indra shield to stall out the absorb on Zeus, nice thing about 148k HP is that i ended up stalling 10 turns on Zeus with no delay. Still killed.
    Floor 5 - Ameno. Botched my kill shot on turn one with the lightning active, but 7x6 equals hearts for days and i just stalled it out to get my actives back up.

all first tries, no stone. this is way easier than the last. havent tried the last floor yet though, it looks significantly harder. Might try Anublos with a Pixel Noctis Sub.

13. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    C4: Alt: Gadius/No.6/Enra/Baldin/Tsubaki - with its newly pulled Gadius | Main: Anubis/Tachi/RIndra/Orochi/Diaochan
    C5: on both accounts with Anubis/DIdeal. Main: Tachi/PLCecil/Saria/RYomi | Alt: Tachi/LCotton/PY'shtola/RYomi

Unsure what I'll do for the last one.

14. bookwyrm

bookwyrm Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Anyone got a strategy for C6 that doesn't involve Kiri cheese? I don't have any Nyx or Verse yet for inherits and probably won't have any ready before the quest ends (plus I only have two tri-masks right now). What else could I do? My padherder is up-to-date if anyone wants to take a look. My Anubis team can make it to the boss, but can't survive his attacks.

15. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Pixel Noctis can't take god or balance killers so not sure how he's going to help you..

16. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    yeah i forgot to bring a spike, so i couldnt punch through and uhhh, i just stoned a couple times because i was too lazy to rebuild a team. if i have brought a Sheen spike i probably could have punched through though.

17. Dsr13

Dsr13 The walking dude

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Top floor was pretty easy I thought with diablos x anubis. Nees and Odindra handled the two awoken binds and Yuna and indra si on FL Anubis handled danger areas and the <50% boss shot. Paimon for nine dragon FUA. Only dicey spot was saving enough hearts for FUA before ninedra locks the board. Way easier than hera nyx

HappyNoms likes this.
  18. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Just did C4 with YomiDrag/heradrag since it was the only lead with an fujin active on my friendlist. Died two times stalling on kraken because i didn't paid attention to his damage/my health, but out side of that pretty easy cruising, nothing has that much hp here so the low attack multiplier didn't really matter.

Not sure how to do C5 maybe Blonia x Meri since i got riona, but no blue FUA kinda sucks could also use kushi since riona is healer or just whittle him down since you can actually delay him, but staying under 10 mil with 9 combo could be difficult even with a low multiplier lead like DAth lol

Might Kiri cheese top floor if i find the time, but not too keen on spending hours on the shield :/

19. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I just chipped Vulcan down with sub-attrobute damage with Anubis. It's a void, not an absorb. And he doesn't hit that hard. So you can keep poking him until he dies.

20. Snarf

Snarf PAD Bosses Derezzed | Boromir 332,879,306

User ID:
    Finished top floor with Kiri. Did 100 turns here and there through the day.

Kiri-Nene | Serket-Nyx | Whaledor-Verse | Z&H | Tengu-Ronove | Kiri

I didn’t use Ronove, most poisons were blocked. Ninegeruda was the toughest trying to keep all locked orbs in the corners (worst scenario, two bombs are created and no hearts), but still no problem.