Astral Plane Deity

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by Cheeseghost, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Just wondering people's thoughts, strategies, and tips?I'm on the 4th floor and Zeus-Dios is a pain, I remember he was in December C-10 and I can't remember what I used to beat him..

2. jhendrsn

jhendrsn Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Shield before his floor. If you have fuijin use big delay and then fuijin after his 99 shield is gone. Otherwise bring multiple turn shield and a heart maker to survive his shield/absorb turns.

3. Tachii

Tachii Scrubby Sauce

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    2 50% defense + 2 heals should be enough. That's how I killed him. Used diablos/anubis tho.

I had susano + yuna for defense and some board heal orb changers. If you defense up for like 2-3 turns it's only 15k a turn and you can just use one heal over the 4 turns.

this guy is much easier than c10 imo since its only 40k prempt and the 4 turn dmg is much less too

4. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Awareness note: We already have a three page thread in rants and achievements forum area, just by the way, with a lot of discussion / teams / screenshots on it.

5. mtb911

mtb911 Semi Retired Recovering Addict

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm struggling with floor 3. Anyone have any good tips? I have Fujin options but I worry about having the active ready by the last floor. Is there a good place to stall?

6. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    You can stall easily basically forever on floor 1 perserverance cat dragon, who does nothing more than heal back to full, and who doesn’t have very many hp. (7m, which is mild for modern teams.)

BurningMan likes this.