August Challenge Dungeons!

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Fridgeboy, Aug 2, 2018.

1. iddybat

iddybat Member

All right... I can work with this. That's partially self-talk. I can do this! (Thanks!)

2. Moryce

Moryce New Member

User ID:
    342 724 387
    Vraska is OP
    Monthly Quest was the easiest since November 2017, only failed C10 on my 1st attempt
    Time extend in LS is nice for this awoken invalid dungeon

I used the TE badge just in case, and things got pretty easy with 11sec to move orbs

too bad the reward (Gadius) isn't usefull, unlike Ragdrag (which is in my Vraska team)

3. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

For Noah on C10, can someone explain what they mean by stalling during the spinners? I do not have any cards with long delay actives, so what steps can I take to wait for his shield to drop and/or what is this "window" where he "drops" his shield? I can't get any of these questions answered via Youtube videos because they are all 1 turn kills or someone brings a super long delay so I can't "see" what happens normally turn-by-turn. Thanks!

4. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Noah attacks every other turn.

Attack 1: status shield, 5 turns of spinners across two middle rows, makes whole board blue
    Attack 2: jammer skyfall for 3 turns, whole board to blue
    Attack 3: 75% shield wears off, 100% locked skyfall for 1 turn, whole board to blue
    Attack 4: instakill

The window between attacks 3 and 4 are where you can kill. On the first turn of the time between those two, you still have spinners for a turn, which make it really hard to combo. If you clear the board there, everything becomes locked, so you need to either pray for a good board or use a full board unlock + change.

Murdurus likes this.
  5. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

I cleared August with 1 total stones spent! On C10 Noah lived with around 15% health before his "gotcha" turn. I brought (No. 4384) Yosuke Hanamura for his active of 3.5x Atk for Wood and removes Orb locks, but got trolled and the assists turn came up so I couldn't use it on time.

Side rant, this assist system really needs to allow us to use the original skill OR the second skill once the card shimmers and reset the cooldown to 0 like it already does now.

I easily 1 shot Challenge level 9 with double Vraska. I used Double Vraska for C8 and C10 too.

On C8 Teddie made an excellent sub on this team with a Myositis Magatama & Indigo Sea Kimono equip assist. A 9 turn 35% shield makes things very smooth and an 11 turn CD.