Awaiting Moderation

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by LightsOut, Jul 8, 2018.

1. LightsOut

LightsOut New Member

User ID:
    Do yalls threads ever not get posted and you get that message that says “awaiting moderation” ? Cuz that’s happened to all the threads I try and put up in the Q/A section and they never get posted

2. Flandre

Flandre Scarlet Devil Staff Member

This is an automated system put in place to try to combat spam bots since we've historically had a problem with them. When new users make new threads they get put in a moderation queue for the mods to approve if it's an actual person posting and not a bot.

Unfortunately the mod staff is basically a skeleton crew these days as forum activity is very slow with most players having migrated to Reddit and Discord, and I've been away on vacation for the past week so I didn't get a chance to check PF. Usually I try to be on top of this stuff and I approve threads by new users within 12-24 hours though, so I apologize for any delay on yours.

Fridgeboy likes this.
  3. Playerdb

Playerdb db

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wait, everybody left? But I just got here! Serves me right for starting a game several years after its launch.

4. Flandre

Flandre Scarlet Devil Staff Member

There's still plenty of people playing, they've just moved on to more active communities than this one.

There's still a small group of dedicated users who post here but it's a shell of its former self.

Playerdb likes this.
  5. Roland

Roland Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    also some new users

Playerdb likes this.
  6. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    There's still a good number of us here if you're looking for help with anything. It's also easier to ask for help here than on Discord but I can't speak on behalf of Reddit since I don't use it.

Playerdb likes this.