Awoken Michael is the real boss battle

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Sunsphere, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

god damn, fuck this dungeon. The wife's account has really only rikuu to pair with videal and I've dropped 800 stamina just getting to Michael and always getting into the rage zone. Even if I could bring a vdp dragon, I never get enough orbs to make the box etc. ugh

2. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, my team couldn't get past Michael either so I just gave up after several attempts.

3. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Screenshot_20200421-200427_PAD-01-01.jpeg
    I forgot to match 4 light and dark for yugi skill so upset.. ney made short work of michael and I had the hp to take a hit before the spinners came in so I could save my dark for 4 turns

4. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I used Beach Veraoh, so he was always the easy floor for me.

The actual boss floor was a nightmare though. She kills all the blue orbs, which you have to build back up and pray she doesn’t kill them all again with her heartmaking before you go for the kill. The first time I actually got 9 orbs for a box and enough combo orbs to hit the threshold, I screwed the box up and had only 8 orbs. Nevermind the times I lost by going for the kill and being a combo or two short.

It’s a really cool dungeon concept overall, but just a bit too over the top to be enjoyable.

5. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

Yeah I thought the boss battle mechanics were cool and fun, I just didn't like how you likely had one decent chance to kill him before he executes you. It seems like you should either have the boss mess up the boards or rage hit you, but not both, at least for a no actives dungeon.