Awoken Wisdom Kings

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by SilverWolf, Aug 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SilverWolf

SilverWolf Member

So what are everyone's opinions on the new awoken wisdom king series evos?
    also does anyone know why the water one didn't get one but the other four did, seeing as how I have all of them except fire I was curious about this.

Personally I like the light one and Acala (though I opted for her other ult since I was too lazy to gather materials for her awoken form) and I have teams for both though I'm having trouble with the light one as far as team building due to having too many choices in my light box x3

anyway so are they good for co-op play or are they bad? what do you guys think?

2. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    IMO they got decent buffs light and dark are strong subs for co-op and light pairs well with yog for farming as pseudo fua.
    Fire is a strong lead in ult and good sub in awoken.
    Water hot his ults later so he is not in na but he is arguably the worst although his awoken isn't that bad as lead kinda a water kaede but worse

3. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I added the yin yang twin equip and he is pretty beastly..he's great for farming and there is certainly cheese potential...also on a new account you can cruise through a lot of beginning dungeons and start with a heap of stones although its mindless and boring

4. OkaXent

OkaXent New Member

User ID:
    OkaXent
    Very good source for extra gifts. It can be used to kill the beginner dungeons for the extra gifts that you get from beating the monthly quests. Or it can be used to raised another alternate account. It’s super easy. It’s like 980k per turn.