Back with more trade post questions

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Argly902, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    Let's just say I spent more stones than I'm willing to admit on SGF, and things happened

Up for trades are things like my 3rd blonia, 3rd gronia, 4th dmeta, 4th fenrir viz, 3rd gremory, 3rd scheat (for Ed obviously)

3rd gronia or gronia could work, swimming in bicolors for both colors (have seasonal for both of them, also 3 ryune and a few avalon drake)

Hesitant to give away Scheat, because I use one on my teams, and having 2 for potential mega seems like a good play.

Even with the OP mega, you aren't going to run 4 DMeta on the same team to my knowledge, unless someone can prove me wrong. I guess I could inherit her across the whole team, but again, does anyone actually do that?

Current package thinking is one gremory, two viz (given up on jammer meta tbh), one dmeta. Thoughts?

2. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I would chuck the third Blonia or Gronia more readily than the DMeta. You don't really need a surplus of Viz, so that's fine, and Grem would also be fine although could be kept in favor of a Sonia as well. Gronia/Blonia aren't really that good anymore, and even where they are you don't need 3.