Basic monster exchange question

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by James1605, Feb 11, 2019.

1. James1605

James1605 Active Member

I've never been really sure exactly which REM monsters might be eligible for an exchange for a collab monster. Of course the exchange menu will show you which monsters can be used for a specific exchange, but I'm not sure which ones could potentially be used.

Is it just REM monsters with a base/lowest form that's at least 6 stars? For example, R Odin and Bl Odin could be used in an exchange, but never Gr Odin (any evo)?

Or is there more to it than that?

I've saved some dupe REM pulls partly, if not only, because I wasn't sure if they might be useful as exchange fodder at some point, but I suspect that most of them don't actually qualify.

2. kaylathehedgehog

kaylathehedgehog Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    IIRC, it's GFEs or collab monsters only, and they must be 6 stars and above. Pantheon monsters and 5 star GFEs aren't eligible.

3. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Oh, yeah, I think that you're right about the GFE-only part. I'd forgotten about that. I generally don't pay much attention to the pantheon stuff. They're all just "REM" monsters to me. :) That will complicate things a bit, since I'll have to check if a given monster is a GFE, or something else.

Thanks for the reply.

4. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yep, it's 6* GFEs and collab cards of the same rarity as the thing you're trading for. 10 stone egg machines like DBDC are 7* GFEs and seasonals.

5. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Thanks. Now I know what to look for.