Belial for Goemon. Worth?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by SNG^_-, Mar 29, 2015.

1. SNG^_-

SNG^_- Kirin oooooh kill'em!

On paper belial is a great sub, but it is his cd of 17 that seems really long, sure Goemon has a cd of 20 himself but I wouldn't mind throwing my flampii at goemon to bring it down if he proves to be a fun enough leader to use. Belial on the other hand, I saw his skill ups were in saint seiya collab which it looks like we will never get. What do you guys think ? Team I'm thinking of running probably will be Ronia/Ronia/Belial/Freyr for subs

2. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm interested too.
    I have Belial and Freyr (but no ronia), i suppose i can use something along the line of leilan/gigas.
    Gungho may release another skillup for belial, like they did with baal.
    The biggest issue is without many skillboost or short cd orbchangers its not really a great farming team.

3. Infinity1176

Infinity1176 lf hkali

User ID:
    338 108 334
    PADherder:
    link
    if he is skilled up then yes

4. SNG^_-

SNG^_- Kirin oooooh kill'em!

I fully agree, I have a belial just sitting in my box and when I went to check skill ups on padx I was very very disappointed to see that his skill ups were JP only. I feel 11 turns of skill up is actually excess also, a lot of orb changers will have you doing 7 or so but 11? Seems a bit excessive for a skill up that has to be farmed and evoed. I would absolutely hate to skill up belial with the current options provided they did make it to NA