Best leaders to "farm" training arena?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by kandjar, Jan 28, 2019.

1. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I see Training arena as a way to reach lvl 110 with the brought subs :)
    BUT.....
    The witch floor is quite disgusting :)
    I just went through the dungeon with Saber's lead... and failed to kill Madoo...

I was wondering:
    -> Which lead are consider the best to farm training arena?

Of course, DMeta is great... BUT she's god type restricted.
    Maybe BJ?
    Any others?

2. JG77

JG77 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This probably won't be a particularly helpful comment, but I've been clearing it with Amen and whatever random subs I want to throw in there....

3. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah... not too useful indeed, I dont have Amen, but I guess he does work :D

4. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've been checking out farm builds for Zeus GIGA teams since I pulled him (then later pulled a dupe, but still no CIEL or NON in sight) during the last super fest.

From what I gather, you need a Samurai Zaerog equip assist on your GIGA, at least one Pralinae, a defense void, and...some other stuff, I think. But that's a start.

5. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    the best way to clear the witch floor is to not worry TOO much about the leads, and make sure you have a devil sniper and a spike.

I've been running ed as a lead, but alternating between Karin Shindou with devil killers and the 3rd 7c with the built in spike, or Ace horus with the devil killer SA, Devil killers, and a Nerva spike. I bring a fire bi color board change.

the tama floor is arguably harder, i have started taking L Yomi with awoken killers to compensate and using an Ed Spike. Leaves me room for one sub to level up.

6. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Giga farms ez pz
    Pralinae with cadlabolg assist/ viz with carat /and navi with a button for the tamas is what i use one of the gigas needs samurai eq
    Pralinae is a must have can also use a second instead of viz, navi can be exchanged for any triple 7c or double 7c with dragon killers for the dragon floor. Can also put the lazer on the card you level up.
    Use the mass attack badge.
    Need to combo the board every turn pop carat and gigas on the last two floors.
    The dragon floor is the biggest bitch here i need at least two light combos to secure the kill with navi so you might need to pop an orb change here. Can also use one gigas board somewhere else and kill the witch with a row and combos.

7. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    No carat :( Only gem stone i have is silk...

I keep trying to do it with Saber but keep failing, last 2 attempt:
    - First one: I reached final floor, I brought Mito and used Gilgamesh active to boost the 5x god damage. Took the witch down to 10% :( So sad.
    - Second try: I decided to bring Distel for damage boost and to be able to tank a hit or two from the Witch... But faced the King Tama and couldn't kill it.

8. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ok... So I got the red carat in a recent event... Super hyped about it...
    And I tried to a few times to farm training arena ... yeah.. .how to put it... mmm... I failed.

I tried with Saber, although I messed up the real final floor (i.e: witch one) as I forgot the first turn to pop Carat... my bad on that.
    I tried with Zeus Verse (even evolved a second Awoken Zeus to Verse mode for ... nothing so far).. failed big time, didnt even reach the witch.
    I mean: Saber is just clearly better :D

But today looking at the upcoming DBDC upgrade... I just realized: is it just me or Valeria is quite a good leader for this dungeon????
    Heck with the upgrade you can even give her guard break so u dont have to deal with Tamadra's floor.

9. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I use Hashihime instead of Carat with GIGA. Just got to use some unnamed Blade assist here and there.

10. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    if its feasible, you can just mass attack with all attributes to kill the tamas in one turn. they only have 12 health.

I run shirou through and I just mass attack red and light if I can and its a one turn kill.

11. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Double Light Valeria lead for Carat boost is quite good already... 12SB with just the two leads; that s already 4.6x

tetsusaiga64 likes this.
  12. tetsusaiga64

tetsusaiga64 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Just used your Valeria as a friend lead and cake walked through it. Team was Valeria(7c, weatherlight), shazel(Helen card), mito(carat), Navi(7c, samurai zaerog), and erika(attacker killer, zweihander), though I could probably drop mito for the level up spot once she's at 110.

kandjar likes this.
  13. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    And I failed my run :) Got a really bad board facing meimei... DOH!!!

14. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

I got lucky and pulled a Halloween Verdandi, so far that's worked well, although I had to message a best friend to put one up.

15. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    VSonia + Nidhogg system was really easy. An RZaerog equip to deal with the latents and you can pretty much swipe through it. That's how I got my whole system to 110.

16. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I failed to understand how this combination made the run easy; also, if u have 4 Nidhogg in your party, how does that help leveling other subs???

17. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Well you just Nidhogg and swipe and most floors die. Have to combo a bicolor on the witch, then again on the latents. It's only if you need to level a Nidhogg system since you can't fit other subs on there, but it's great for levelling the whole system at once.

EDIT: I also am pretty sure you can lead Madoo to level her.

18. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    How do you deal with the Dragon or Chinese God's floor (especially Karin)? I made a simulation with PDC and at 7 combo, 1 fire row and two dark combo, the team can't kill the Dragons. Also you said to combo the bicolor on Witch and Latent Tama floor so I assume you weren't using an enhance?

19. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm not sure which Dragons you're talking about, but the Chinese gods are pretty straightforward. You might have to swipe more than once, but they don't hit for much. Karin is the only one where you even have to think about saving hearts.

And I did occasionally bring a friend VSonia with a Camael inherit, but I usually didn't. Just VSonia bicolor and VDP the witches. The VDP multiplier + the Devil Killers on VSonia usually one or two shot the witches, even Reeche. If not, they still don't pose a threat since VSonia has ridiculous RCV and they only attack every other turn.

Similarly, a VDP on the latents usually one-shots them with the RZaerog equip on a Sonia.

sgt502 likes this.
  20. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The Dragons on floor 4. I forgot that VSonia has 75% shield instead of usual 43%. I might try this. Thanks for the idea.

Trap likes this.