Best TEC team ever = Lemon Dragon :)

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by MisterDrgn, Jun 16, 2015.

1. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Okay, I promised no more new threads for TEC runs, but I can't resist. @Grizztof: This is for you.

Almost one-shot himThank goodness for delay
    This team is surprisingly good. It can stall all day, with 37k hp, 8k RCV, two heart-makers, delay, and 1x attack on normal turns. Then when you want to come out swinging, pop any skill for 4x attack. 4x ain't much, but it can do some damage when you're making two light rows and you've got 8 row awoken skills on the team.

That said, it took 3-4 tries (just one serious failed run), and there were some scary moments on the winning run. I almost ran out of actives against Satan. I stalled through Valk, so if she'd bound Lemon Dragon I might have had trouble. I didn't get a great board against Hera-Ur, and I guess I could have matched better, so I left her with 30% health. She obligingly made a normal attack, and I had enough light on board to finish her off.

Given the weak attack vs. Hera-Ur, I was more careful against the boss. You can stall all day, so I waited until all skills except Sandal were up, spent a turn doing manual CTW on what was going to be a 21-9 light board, and then poppped DQXQ + Valk + Thor + Valkitty. Barely missed the one-shot, so I was glad to have one more active available the next turn (Lemon Dragon, didn't matter what it did). In retrospect, I probably could have done more damage if I'd stalled for Sandal 'cuz the four healers on the team are the ones with +eggs (mine are hypermaxed, Valkitty friend is +112).

Bane Shydow, Flaycrow, win8x and 7 others like this.
  2. Grizztof

Grizztof Shirley, you can't be serious.

I wondered why it was up. Sweet clear! Before plus RCV eggs on Apoc, I'd stall on valk until I was almost out of health, kill her, get the free heal from Athena and stall more as s whittled me bach down. XD

You can take a supernova to the face from full health.

3. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    Good point. I forgot that he only binds gods, since usually both my leads and most of my subs are gods.

I never got the clear with Shining Dragon Knight. Overall I think it would be a good bit harder, but I may try again.

4. lennn

lennn Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    ... how long did it take?

5. Grizztof

Grizztof Shirley, you can't be serious.

DQ losing god type and gaining bind clear in a world of god binds is amazing, too.

6. Vorpal

Vorpal Ded

I actually wonder how you have so much time to use on grind teams like this.

7. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    I generally watch videos online while I'm running TEC (except the tricky bits). But actually this one isn't too bad. Yeah, it's a tanky team. But you can burst for 1-3 million every 9 turns, or maybe up to 1 mil every 5-6 turns, and the stalling between bursts is quick and easy.

I'd say it took maybe 40-60 minutes, and that's when I wasn't focused on running it quickly. It's faster than some more delicate spikey teams.

Yeah, true. I hadn't thought about it, as I generally just throw LMeta on every team :p