Best way to farm plusses?

Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by Macromind101, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Macromind101

Macromind101 Member

User ID:
    Macromind101
    From what I've read about dungeons best suited for farming plus eggs and the level of where I am at right now, I think the two dungeons that seem best for me is Mechdragon during plus drop bonuses and Star Treasure Thief's Den. While I am at this level, are these two dungeons the best to run while they're around? What about Starry View Lane? (Under the assumption that I do not have a 100% success rate for STTD while I do for Mechdragon.) Once I get around to being able to farm Mythical plus, should I choose that over the other three?

Also, when exactly does STTD/SVL roll around in terms of days of the week and weeks of the month?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  2. whoistoddjones

whoistoddjones Well-Known Member

User ID:
    What rank are you? STTD has a farmable button team, which is by far the best way to farm +eggs if you are looking purely at stam/egg.

If you are a lower rank though, there are some options where you can chain rank, which means you don't have to stone.

3. tanpopo

tanpopo please don't eat me

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This thread summarizes most of the descended dungeons during events (all events are 10x +egg now).
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...-in-10x-egg-rate-in-descended-dungeons.78849/

None of them are as good as star den. I'm not sure if they're even better than 20x mechdragons or not, but lots of them are better than the other 20x technical dungeons.

We usually get star den once a week, or at least every other week. Keep an eye on padx schedule.

4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Kanetsugu on x10/x20 +drop us also good to farm plusses, but the best dungeon is Star Treasure Thieves Den.

5. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    Just pull the pal egg machine! Free 297s.

6. CarlosDanger

CarlosDanger Member

PADherder:
    link
    I tend to run the highest low stamina (16 or less) x20 technical. I average 2 pluses per run. It may not be the optimal but it is a decent rate of return without waiting around for certain dungeons or requiring any brainpower. I often due it to burn off stamina while watching TV.