Better farmable dungeon for Lil Dragons?

Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by Macromind101, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Macromind101

Macromind101 Member

User ID:
    Macromind101
    If you were to choose between the T2 dungeons that drop the lil dragons as boss drops or the T6 dungeons (during 1.5x drop rates), which would be better? The upside of T2 over T6 is obviously lower stamina cost and faster farming while T6 (during 1.5x rates) has the added advantage of stronger drops (good for powering up mid to high-level monsters) and slightly better chance of boss dropping (3% over 2% I think..?) but due to the higher stamina cost, unless I rank up in the middle (which would not happen too often for my rank), I would not be able to run the dungeon nearly as much as the T2.

And yes, I know of the alt dungeons having significantly better drops. But I am not quite at the point where I can reliably farm alt dungeons. Although if anyone feels the need to emphasize alt dungeon boss drops being significantly better than normal dungeons and that I should not bother running dungeons for boss drops at 2% or whatever, I am open to that suggestion as well.

2. bibi

bibi TEXAS LONGHORNS

User ID:
    392-495-249
    PADherder:
    link
    Coin dungeon Red Contract Dragon. That is what I did for mine.

3. Bane Shydow

Bane Shydow Nephthys Enthusiast

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Which color dragon are you looking to farm, and why? In all honesty, I would advise against farming for them in most cases, especially running normal dungeons with a ~2% drop chance. They have poor awakenings, base cooldown of 15 for their active, and are very difficult to skill up. By the time you get it leveled and evolved, you will have probably outgrown its usefulness for your team.

That said, the light and dark ones can be gotten easily from Legendary Dragon Footprints or Sky Dragons Domain. The red one drops frequently in red contract dragon. I don't think there is a comparatively good place to get blue or green.

4. Macromind101

Macromind101 Member

User ID:
    Macromind101
    Update: So I obtained the green & blue lil dragons. Although, after farming Ice Aurora Dragon about ~30 times to no avail, I switched over to Ice Crystal Dragon (during 1.5% drop rate) and the boss dropped after ~2-3 runs. Then I switched to Star-Breaking Dragon and ran the dungeon at least 10 times (on 1.5% drop rate as well) and after nothing (besides 3 treasure chest drops), I switched to Ground Dragon Arisen and the boss dropped the first run. So....I guess this can be interpreted however people want XD

I know they're not good for later teams, the only reason I want them is to fill the monster book. And yes, I was referring to the rbg ones only, I have ran the legendary/sky dragon dungeons multiple times for farming feeders and exp.