Blue/Light Anubis team

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by Memememememe, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Memememememe

Memememememe hi

I was thinking of trying to make a blue/light anubis team. I was going to go with Pixel Tidus, Beach Tachibana, Yuna, and Skuld. Inherits would be Tidus, Beach Artemis, Raphael, Awoken DQXQ. Uruka on Anubis as usual. Does this sound good? It probably isnt better than my usual light team, but I thought Id try this for fun.

2. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    tachi, yuna and skuld is a great trio, not so sure about pixel tidus is though. his stats aren't great, neither are his awakenings. his active is pretty good but not exactly earth shattering on a combo team.

Memememememe likes this.
  3. Memememememe

Memememememe hi

Is running a pixel Lightning going to be that much better? I wanted to try and stay away from light only subs .

4. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I swear by my BH team with Ilm colors- Yuna^2/Ilmina/Tsubaki or Urd. No reason Anubis with Yuna and Skuld wouldn't work. Just need a board that fits them both. I think Nene or Superman is what you're looking for?

As for voids, I would lean towards making your partner do it.

5. Memememememe

Memememememe hi

I dont play multiplayer often, and I dont have nene or superman. Maybe I should just suck it up and run blue hunter.

6. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    BH and Anubis are both color-agnostic and can kill with 2/3rds a team. Either way. But yeah, I don't like weird splits without a reliable board for my high-end burst.

Abluebis is a legit thing with Skuld. You could also do a BG split, if you have any Rags, OdinDrags, etc. BD is another split option, thanks to Haku, Karin, or Ryune.

7. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Anything works with Anubis. If you go with dual Anubis, Blonia is your best board changers for kill shot. Skuld can melt everything by herself with Blonia's board.

8. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I'm not sold on Tidus. Other 3 are solid.

Better to have Tidus as a flex spot for whatever the dungeon requires. You should consider a red sub to activate armor break if you go Anubis/Diablos. I have a similar setup and use Isis in that slot inheriting whatever i need for the dungeon.

The team will be strong. It's similar to what I use for Arena 3/Colosseum.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017