Bodin vs. TEC

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by MisterDrgn, Jun 11, 2015.

1. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    With EEC released, it's probably time to stop making new threads for TEC clears. But I've been working on this one for a good while. I'm only gonna make one more of these threads, if I somehow manage the Zeus clear someday.

Stats: Bodin leads are hypermaxed, no other +eggs. Needs more RCV :(

As I mentioned, I've been working on this one for a long while. There were two critical breakthroughs to make it more possible.

1) Before Bodin's orb enhance active buff, I couldn't manage to burst Satan down. So I basically decided to wait for it.

2) I used to run Ama in Orochi's spot for the instant mega-heal. Healing that much is great, but things were difficult. E.g., I failed to stall on the demons between Beelz and Satan multiple times. So forget Ama. Pop Sun Quan and kill Beelz immediately (if skills are intact), stall on the demons if you can, and use Orochi on Satan.

The winning run was the first time I actually made it past Satan. Things went smoothly up to Athena, where I realized bursting her down when she went green and started hitting fairly hard could be scary (I hit very light against green monsters, without actives). I ended up clearing her with just the delay actives (and maybe Siegfried??) intact, which meant that I was totally unprepared to take on Hera-Ur. Thankfully, I got Hera-Is. Popped Orochi and ground her down, using Siegfried but Andro. Then stalled through Zeus' puny 15k hits for a few turns to get actives up and one-shot him.

Total TEC Clears: 8 light, 4 blue. Other colors will be coming.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    jade, win8x, uncleaner and 5 others like this.
  2. Grizztof

Grizztof Shirley, you can't be serious.

Sweet clear. I didn't know we got Blodin's orb enhance. I may have to try Nut again.

3. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    People suggested running Bodin/Nut leads. I might play around with that sometime.

4. Karsuman

Karsuman Member

Congrats!

I've just returned from a very long hiatus and shortly after picked up Nut, who I guess isn't especially popular, but seemed pretty fantastic since I had three Bodins sitting around collecting dust. I'd be curious to see your experiments with Nut go. :)

5. EventHorizon

EventHorizon Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Huh I have that team except sun quan. Never tried bodin tec

Edit: also we should really friend each other, I keep my bodin in slot 1 always

6. Mizukawa

Mizukawa Active Member

User ID:
    Congrats on the impressive clear!

7. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    Feel free to send me an invite. But right now I have U&Y in slot 1 and usually DQ in the last used slot, sometimes Bodin.