Box 'Favorite' loss

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by RajaNagaSoz, Apr 11, 2020.

1. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz Maximum Casual

User ID:
    This is probably only the 5th-ish time this has happened to me, but the second time in only about 3 weeks. Since i'm a veteran and kindof a collector, i favorite a lot of units to avoid any potential accidental fusings/sellings/etc and to maintain a box order that i've used for years

Why does this keep happening?! Nothing else got lost, only my favorites. Even my organization hierarchy is still there, hell, it even remembered what my last filter was.

I know this isn't much of a usual rant, but my god, this means to get my box back in order, i have to go favorite about 950 units again, and unless someone can correct me and alleviate this sudden depression, individually load each one and pop the button.

[​IMG]

Cheeseghost likes this.
  2. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I think it happens everytime they reset.. like the best friend and the rank machines and all that because I noticed it last time but i could be wrong

3. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I believe it's an issue that arises when there's an issue with a data download. I've never personally experienced it, but next time it happens try clicking the "data restoration" button at the top left of the start screen. I've heard that that should refavorite everything for you.

4. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz Maximum Casual

User ID:
    It's happened the last two times when i'm right on the edge of "almost full bars" and "full bars" wi-fi.

Every mobile game i have seems to get really confused right in this about one-foot area, and when PAD gets to loading too long it usually just gives me an error once, then loads fine right after. This time it kicked me to the main screen, and loaded just fine...without my favorite-ing set.

The problem is... this perfect error zone is when i'm sitting on the toilet. I swear the router is like 12 feet away, through the bathroom door, and one paper ass thin wall though, it shouldn't have these problems, it works fine farther away in a different direction.