buzzyrecky's okuni blog

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by buzzyrecky, Apr 9, 2014.

1. buzzyrecky

buzzyrecky Okuni's #1 bae Card Creation Winner

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  2. buzzyrecky

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    farmed 450 pluses today

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

blue is caught up to most hypers for the element :')

now i can work on fire in peace

3. buzzyrecky

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    the best day of my life
    [​IMG]

Nemesis and Tarrusin like this.
  4. buzzyrecky

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    nothing to post lately

hypered cecil, finally max skilled zwei, failed to get auron even after buying a packs worth of rolls :^)

oh well time to wait for revo okuni i guess

5. buzzyrecky

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    i gave him my heart

[​IMG]

Nemesis likes this.
  6. buzzyrecky

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Its been awhile

I wanted to get back into occasionally creating cards again (Ik the forum is dead so this is mostly for myself)

as such, i decided I'd revamp my custom awakenings, since a lot of them are outdated (or shit)

changes marked in blue:

[​IMG] Support Damage Amp - Boosts this card's adjacent allies' damage by 35%.
    Note that the damage bonus only applies to adjacent cards, not the card itself.

[​IMG] Fusion Burst - Attacking with both attributes increases damage.
    When attacking with both primary and sub attributes, this card's damage is boosted 50%. Fusion Burst cannot activate on cards with matching primary/sub attributes (and thus won't be naturally found on them).

[​IMG] Lucky 7 - Team's damage increases by 7% when reaching 7+ combos.
    At 7+ combos, increase team damage by 7%. Additionally, at exactly 7 combos, increase this card's damage by 77%

[​IMG] -> [​IMG]
    Lucky 7 is now replaced with 7c on all respective cards (I think the most i put on one card was 3 so it should be about right for the current pad meta)

[​IMG] Quick Draw - Boost damage based on amount of movetime remaining

Increase own attack equal to the percentage of orb movetime leftover when you end your turn (99% of movetime remaining = 1.99x Atk, 50% left = 1.5x Atk, 10% left =1.1x Atk, etc). CTW acts as if no movetime was used (ie bonus 2x Atk).

Quick Draw is annoying and will be a very infrequent awakening on cards that can abuse movetime mechanics

[​IMG] Overflow - Increase team damage with the amount of Primary Att orbs leftover at the end of the turn

Overall damage increases 4% per orb leftover at the end of the turn. Damage per orb increases an additional 1% per 4 orbs on board. **Tentative, need to work out balanced scaling, see here for details**

Again, another gimmicky awaken that will see infrequent use

[​IMG]
    Underdog - Damage increases when attacking with resisted damage
    This card's damage is increased 5x against enemies that resist its primary attribute (effectively 250% (vs 50%) "resisted" damage). It takes only the primary attribute into consideration, so a Liu Bei's fire damage would still benefit when facing a fire enemy.

(see above two)
    [​IMG] Domination - Damage increases when attacking with elemental advantage
    This card's damage is increased 3x against enemies weak to its primary attribute.

This one i think i undervalued before (its like a different flavor of killer awakenings) and might use slightly more often

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [Attribute] Orb Enrichment - Increase skyfall for [Attribute] orbs.
    Increases skyfall for its respective orb type by 15% for 3 turns upon entering a dungeon. Each additional awakening will add 1 more turn to the buff's duration. Multiple Enrichment awakenings can be active at once, but dilution will make the effects slightly less apparent. Using a skyfall active will overwrite the awakening buff.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [Attribute] Enhanced Hearts - [Attribute] Enhanced Hearts may appear
    10% chance for Heart skyfall to be infused with its respective attribute. Attribute hearts both heal and damage w/ their respective colors at 1/3 Atk for each heart in the match. In the case of overlapping attributes, the attribute with most awakenings present on the team will be selected. (see here for more info).

[​IMG] Cross Haste - Clearing 5 hearts in a cross formation charges this card's active skill
    Haste is 1 turn per 5 turns of max cd (ie an active with a 5-9 cd = 1 turn haste, 10-14 cd = 2 turns, 15-19 = 3 turns etc). Cross Haste can only activate once per turn regardless of the number of cross hearts cleared. Cross Haste will not charge assist-active skills.

I thought the alternate activation and the slight differences in effects could be enough to keep it as a standalone awakening, so Cross Haste will stay and I will potentially use either of the two haste awakenings for future cards.

[​IMG] -> [​IMG] Adrenaline Rush - Heightened performance at low HP
    Increase this card's damage with lowered HP: 1.5x when below 50% HP, and 2x below 25% HP. When below 50% HP for 3+ consecutive turns, gain +1 second movetime and reduce damage taken by 10% (stacks multiplicatively with other types of damage reductions).

[​IMG] -> [​IMG] To reduce clutter, Adrenaline rush will be replaced with 2x Atk <50% HP

~

[​IMG] Reduce Time - Decreases movement time by 0.5 seconds
    (I've only used this once but just in case lol)
    [​IMG] Rising Jammers - Increase skyfall for Jammers
    Increases skyfall for Jammers by 10% for 5 turns upon entering a dungeon. Each additional awakening will add 3 more turns to its duration.

[​IMG] Rising Poison - Increase skyfall for Poison
    Increases skyfall for Poison orbs by 5% for 5 turns upon entering a dungeon. Each additional awakening will add 3 more turns to its duration.

~

[​IMG] Ribbon - Resist individual status effects by 50% for self and adjacent allies.
    This applies to character-specific mechanics such as binds and skill delay... but not party-wide statuses like skill bind, blind, poison/jammers, etc. See here for more info.

[​IMG] Enhanced Sparkle - Enhanced orbs of various colors may appear
    Enhanced Sparkle gives a 50% chance for enhanced skyfall orbs of every color except this card's primary attribute. Hearts and abnormal orbs (Jammers/Poison) are unaffected, and Enhanced Sparkle doesn't give the 5% damage bonus.

Any past card with more than 2 of these awakens can have Overflow added in place of the excess awakens

[​IMG] Pierce - Bypass enemy shields
    This card ignores any shield-type enemy buffs (Status Shield/Damage Reduction/Att Resists/etc). Other buffs (absorbs, resolve, etc) will remain unchanged. When activating TPA or fusion burst, this card's damage bypasses 80% of the target's defense (stacks cumulatively w/ additional TPA/FB awakenings). Active skill nukes will also ignore enemy defense. Skills used through Skill Transfer won't bypass enemy Status Shields, but will still bypass enemy defense.
    [​IMG] -> [​IMG] Pierce is replaced with Guard Break​

[​IMG] Insomnia - Stay awake!
    This card ignores awakening binds and 'No Awakening' restrictions, and resists Awakening Binds by 100%.

[​IMG] Symphony Power
    Symphony is exclusive to shironeko cards w/ the symphony buff

The Symphony awakening doesnt have one set effect; it varies depending on which of its 5 levels its at:

[​IMG] -> [​IMG] -> [​IMG] -> [​IMG] -> [​IMG]
    [​IMG] I (start) - Resist all damage by 1%
    [​IMG] II - Increase movement time by 0.25 seconds
    [​IMG] III - Increase team's overall damage by 3%
    [​IMG] IV - Increase team damage by 3% and movement time by 0.25 seconds, resist damage by 1%
    [​IMG] Finale - Increase team damage by 5% and movement time by 0.5 seconds, resist damage by 3%

You start at the base level (resist damage), and every time a card w/ a Symphony awakening uses their active skill, the symphony level increases ('Finale' is the limit, so once you reach it, subsequent active uses won't change the level).

This isnt permanent, however. Similar to other buffs, there's a symphony counter that decreases by 1 every turn (it'll also display the color of your current symphony level). Once this hits 0, the Symphony level will drop back to one. If you want to keep your Finale going, you cant let the turn counter run out

To increase remaining turns, use your actives. Using an active on a card w/ the Symphony awakening will increase the count by that active skill's cd +/- 1 (ie an active at a 5cd will add 4-6 turns to your symphony count when used).

To give you a little leeway, these awakenings also work similarly to skill boosts: when entering a dungeon, you'll get 0-2 turns added to your symphony buff per awakening.

(using 2+ symphony cards on the team will also basically ensure that it never runs out (as well as speeding up the progression to a Finale)
    ~
    Character-Specific
    i will probably not touch any of these because they are all on outdated cards. Call the Moon is a better FUA and could be nerfed but whatever.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  7. buzzyrecky

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Custom Awakenings Masterpost 2.0:

main

[​IMG] Fusion Burst - Attacking with both attributes increases damage.
    When attacking with both primary and sub attributes, this card's damage is boosted 50%.

[​IMG] Support Amp - Boosts this card's adjacent allies' damage by 20%, and activate adjacent allies' Super Awakenings in multiplayer.
    Note that the effects only apply to adjacent cards, not the card itself.

[​IMG] Cross Haste - Clearing 5 hearts in a cross formation charges this card's active skill

Haste is 1 turn per 10 turns of max cd (ie an active with a 1-19 cd = 1 turn haste, 20-29 cd = 2 turns, 30-39 = 3 turns etc). Cross Haste can only activate once per turn regardless of the number of cross hearts cleared. Cross Haste will not charge assisted active skills.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [Attribute] Orb Enrichment - Increase skyfall for [Attribute] orbs.
    Increases skyfall for its respective orb type by 15% for 3 turns upon entering a dungeon. Each additional awakening will add 1 more turn to the buff's duration. Multiple Enrichment awakenings can be active at once, but dilution will make the effects slightly less apparent (similar to Osiris vs MVD preemptives). Using a skyfall active will overwrite the awakening buff.

[​IMG] Underdog - Damage increases when attacking with resisted damage
    This card's damage is increased 5x against enemies that resist its primary attribute (effectively 2.5x damage (vs 0.5x) "resisted" damage). It takes only the primary attribute into consideration, so a Diablos's dark damage would still benefit when facing a fire enemy.

[​IMG]
    Domination - Damage increases when attacking with elemental advantage
    This card's damage is increased 3x against enemies weak to its primary attribute.

Other

[​IMG] Quick Draw - Boost damage based on amount of movetime remaining
    Increase own attack equal to the percentage of orb movetime leftover when you end your turn (99% of movetime remaining = 1.99x Atk, 50% left = 1.5x Atk, 10% left =1.1x Atk, etc). CTW acts as if no movetime was used (ie bonus 2x Atk).

[​IMG] Overflow - Increase team damage with the amount of Primary Att orbs leftover at the end of the turn

Overall damage increases 4% per orb leftover at the end of the turn. Damage per orb increases an additional 1% per 4 orbs on board. **Tentative, need to work out balanced scaling, see here for details**

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [Attribute] Enhanced Hearts - [Attribute] Enhanced Hearts may appear
    10% chance for Heart skyfall to be infused with its respective attribute. Attribute hearts both heal and damage w/ their respective colors at 1/3 Atk for each heart in the match. In the case of overlapping attributes, the attribute with most awakenings present on the team will be selected. (see here for more info).

(In progress)

[​IMG] Renegade - Increase damage when matching Jammers or Poison
    Damage boost is 200% (2x multiplier). Boost does not stack with multiple Jammer/Poison matches.

[​IMG]
    Assist - Gain a random awakening from an Assisted card for the dungeon.
    Multiple Assist awakenings can't inherit the same awakening. If there is no assisted card (or the assisted card doesn't have enough awakenings to inherit), this awakening does nothing.

Red

[​IMG] Reduce Time - Decreases movement time by 0.5 seconds
    (I've only used this once but just in case lol)
    [​IMG] Rising Jammers - Increase skyfall for Jammers
    Increases skyfall for Jammers by 10% for 5 turns upon entering a dungeon. Each additional awakening will add 3 more turns to its duration.

[​IMG] Rising Poison - Increase skyfall for Poison
    Increases skyfall for Poison orbs by 5% for 5 turns upon entering a dungeon. Each additional awakening will add 3 more turns to its duration.

Special

[​IMG] Ribbon - Resist individual status effects by 50% for self and adjacent allies.
    This applies to character-specific mechanics such as binds and skill delay... but not party-wide statuses like skill bind, blind, poison/jammers, etc. See here for more info.

[​IMG] Enhanced Sparkle - Enhanced orbs of various colors may appear
    Enhanced Sparkle gives a 50% chance for enhanced skyfall orbs of every color except this card's primary attribute. Hearts and abnormal orbs (Jammers/Poison) are unaffected, and Enhanced Sparkle doesn't give the 5% damage bonus.

[​IMG] Insomnia - Stay awake!
    This card ignores 'No Awakening' dungeon restrictions, and resists Awakening Binds by 100%.

[​IMG] Symphony Power
    Symphony is exclusive to shironeko cards w/ the symphony buff

The Symphony awakening doesnt have one set effect; it varies depending on which of its 5 levels its at:

[​IMG] -> [​IMG] -> [​IMG] -> [​IMG] -> [​IMG]
    [​IMG] I (start) - Resist all damage by 1%
    [​IMG] II - Increase movement time by 0.25 seconds
    [​IMG] III - Increase team's overall damage by 3%
    [​IMG] IV - Increase team damage by 3% and movement time by 0.25 seconds, resist damage by 1%
    [​IMG] Finale - Increase team damage by 5% and movement time by 0.5 seconds, resist damage by 3%

You start at the base level (resist damage), and every time a card w/ a Symphony awakening uses their active skill, the symphony level increases ('Finale' is the limit, so once you reach it, subsequent active uses won't change the level).

This isnt permanent, however. Similar to other buffs, there's a symphony counter that decreases by 1 every turn (it'll also display the color of your current symphony level). Once this hits 0, the Symphony level will drop back to one. If you want to keep your Finale going, you cant let the turn counter run out

To increase remaining turns, use your actives. Using an active on a card w/ the Symphony awakening will increase the count by that active skill's cd +/- 1 (ie an active at a 5cd will add 4-6 turns to your symphony count when used).

To give you a little leeway, these awakenings also work similarly to skill boosts: when entering a dungeon, you'll get 0-2 turns added to your symphony buff per awakening.

(using 2+ symphony cards on the team will also basically ensure that it never runs out (as well as speeding up the progression to a Finale)

Character-Specific
    (click for info)
    [​IMG] Rune-Circle Saw Generator - Mea

[​IMG] Call the Moon - Tsukimi

[​IMG] Happy Lucky Chance - Maru

[​IMG] Spirit Dragon's Blessing - Shizuku

[​IMG] Noblesse Chevalier - Premio

[​IMG] Just Guard - Peak

[​IMG] [​IMG] Divine Crown / Great Despair - Arthur

[​IMG] Metatron's Will - Metatron

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Enlightenment / Part the Heavens / Sunshine - Uno / Quatre / Funf

Graveyard:
    [​IMG] Lucky 7 - Team's damage increases by 7% when reaching 7+ combos.
    At 7+ combos, increase team damage by 7%. Additionally, at exactly 7 combos, increase this card's damage by 77%

[​IMG] -> [​IMG] Adrenaline Rush - Heightened performance at low HP
    Increase this card's damage with lowered HP: 1.5x when below 50% HP, and 2x below 25% HP. When below 50% HP for 3+ consecutive turns, gain +1 second movetime and reduce damage taken by 10% (stacks multiplicatively with other types of damage reductions).

[​IMG] Pierce - Bypass enemy shields
    This card ignores any shield-type enemy buffs (Status Shield/Damage Reduction/Att Resists/etc). Other buffs (absorbs, resolve, etc) will remain unchanged. When activating TPA or fusion burst, this card's damage bypasses 80% of the target's defense (stacks cumulatively w/ additional TPA/FB awakenings). Active skill nukes will also ignore enemy defense. Skills used through Skill Transfer won't bypass enemy Status Shields, but will still bypass enemy defense.

Recent/Upcoming Changes:

further tweaked current awakenings to rebalance

[/spoiler]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  8. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    Oh snap, a wild buzzy! o_O

(I've not been updating my blog either. >_>)

9. buzzyrecky

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    we're all on discord lately

side note i happened to be gifted 29 297s today

was a good day