Byuto OSC on Monday

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by ko300zx, Jul 6, 2018.

1. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wait until maintenance is over.

I stall on F3 for Wood PreDra to come up. I thought about stall on first floor but four combo killed them all lol. I didn't knew they were have such low HP.

Cheeseghost and ko300zx like this.
  2. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I went in mostly blind with Vraska but I ate multiple gravities and pre-emptives back to back and DQ showed up to finish me off without me realizing she could potentially be a problem. Ran it again and made sure to heal prior to the Hera floor and of course, DQ doesn't appear and I get Hera Ur instead. Finished it without any problems though.

I'm honestly not sure if I want to try for Byuto, it's a little too daunting for me and I can't imagine completing it without throwing several stones at it.

3. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Byuto is definitely one of the easier of the three Spirit Kings. Here's the rundown:
    1) Time Buff active -- required for Kushi
    2) FUA -- required for floors 3 and 4
    3) Blind resist -- not required but very very nice for floor 4
    4) Orb unlock -- virtually required since you get locked poison skyfall
    5) VDP and a +combo active -- not required but makes the boss a breeze
    6) Bind clear -- required if you have any bindable Gods for floor 4, otherwise unneeded

I was thinking of running Anubis/Tardis/Odindra/Yusuke/BCotton/Diablos with blind resist equips on Anubis and Tardis and a gemstone on Cotton. 7x6 with Tardis every turn takes care of the time debuff and combo shield on Kush, and makes the VDP killboard pretty easy without a +combo active on the boss. I also did a single run with someone on Discord last night who was hosting, and we facerolled it with Yusuke. You should be fine.

Murdurus likes this.
  4. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Didn't wait lol beat it with yusuke. Team was yusuke, amatsu, yuna, tachi, lideal...ra inherit on tachi and sdr..stalled on first floor...got my 2 byuto, it's annoying but whatever I'm bringing jammer meta back with her lol

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  5. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Jammer meta never went away.
    Bring sexy back instead.

"I'm bringing genocide back." -- Justin Timberlake, after playing Nethack for the first time.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  6. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    You're really funny and I love when you rant, yeah I just don't really play it, I enjoy karn, but I think there's a lot of subs mixed with ronove that I can run so I guess it's not technically jammer meta

7. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Don't forget to erase F1's poison skyfall. It could get ugly when they're on board and you couldn't even matched them.