Can I build a Zeus Giga Training Arena Team?

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by Noc, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi everyone,

I want to build training arena farming team with Zeus Giga leads, but I'm not 100% sure that I have all the pieces or if there's anything else to do to optimize. I'm trying to build a team with enough room to carry an extra sub for leveling purposes. Currently my build is:
    Lead: Zeus Giga (Zaerog assist). lvl 99. no SA
    Pralinae (no assist). lvl 101. Devil Killer SA
    UEVO Valk Ciel (no assist). level 99. No SA
    ???? (maybe Viz or a second Ciel?)
    [Carried Sub]
    Alt's lead: Zeus Giga (Zaerog assist). lvl 99. no SA

I'm trying to figure out what else I would need to complete the team, e.g. who should be the third sub, which assists, which SAs, whether or not I need level 110 cards, etc. My box does have the following limitations:
    1) I do not have Carat. I do have 2x to light attribute cards like Vajra, but I'm fairly sure that's my only option for an enhance right now.
    2) For the last slot, my options include a second ciel and Viz. I don't have a second Pralinae.
    3) Do I need the Dracoblades? I don't have them, but I do have an attacker and physical killer equip from 5 star rolls in Shaman King. I also have Faust who gives two awoken material killers, so I could stick those on a sub as well.

Thank you!

2. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I run Orpharion as a base for a defense void in my third sub slot.

Specifically, I use non-Awoken Shiva for my defense void.

Orpharion brings 3 SB and a low CD.

I'm not sure that LVajra will be a sufficient burst, though. You might consider rolling hard for a Valentine's Carat next time we get the VDay REM.

But maybe there's a farmable alternative?

Noc likes this.
  3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Can your team do 1.2b damage with the enhance you're currently have? If not, make Hashihime and get as many Light row on your team as possible, including putting Emperor Thundersword or Unnamed Blade assist on empty slot.

If you use CIEL, give her Dragon Killer SA.
    Puu or Hello Kitty Ribbon on one of GIGA. One Dragon Katana is enough for the last floor. You need to be able to kill first floor quickly if there's one or more Dragon Seed with 1 turn CD, or the Lit floor.

You also need defense break.

Far better if all of your team members are all level 110. You can run a full team without carry-sub and 110 them all first.

Tek7 and Noc like this.
  4. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    I doubt I can hit that kind of damage, but i'll give it a shot. I don't have hello kitty or puu, but if I'm after their killers would running gungho collab's Artemis (http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=4695) as my last sub to level up the rest of the team work? I'm open to farming Hashime. Is she a common drop?

5. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

Don't known your box but DKarin works well for training arena, can even take a hit or two. My alt has carat and that makes it really easy, main doesn't so I use a combination of delays plus enhance.

6. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    I wish. I rolled like crazy hoping to get DKarin. Instead I got Dark Reeche, a single Zeta (I have no water VDP), and a second Raizer. But so it goes :p I was thinking of trying it with DMeta, but I need a lot of TEs for her team to work for me. I'm pretty sure I'd end up stacking the TEs so heavily that she wouldn't be able to carry anyone. I might give Anna from Shaman king a shot at it since she's 400x, two shields per lead, and the dungeon would require no VDP or FUA. If I run enough TEs (e.g. NY Yomi and Academy Uruka), I can also use Sheen instead of Carat although I'm not sure if it would work and wanted a faster farming build.

7. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You can also use CIEL as lead with Pralinae sub and carat for the last two floor.
    That Artemis would work really well for Evo mats enemies. Hashihime can only be found in AA, but she isn't a guaranteed drop but she has high chance to drop when you face her. I got her maxed out when they held an event where she was an invade in UDR2.

8. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Here's the team I use which is not as common. I still combo most of the board though (haven't tried just 1c stuff) but TA is short and eats enough stam for me to not mind:

Zeus GIGA (80% HP SA, Samurai Zaerog eq)/ Athena NON (devil killer SA, Sheena inherit)/ Orpharion (SB SA, Nemain inherit), Saline (1 dragon killer latent, Zweilhander equip for the Attacker killer)/ [levelling card] (Loki inherit)

Friend can have Samurai equip or Puu, doesn't matter too much, but watch the inherit CD.

F1: combo board with 1 light combo. Repeat until everything is dead. If you don't have three light orbs and something is on a 1 turn timer, then pop Athena
    F2: light TPA + combo
    F3: Nemain, combo board (needs 1 light combo)
    F4: row + combo; otherwise use Saline
    F5: light TPA + combo if Durga; row+ combo if Raph (or use Saline if you haven't yet; otherwise if you need, use GIGA)
    F6: you can pop Orph here if you need more lights (esp if you used board changes before); combo
    F7: light TPA + combo
    F8: combo (doesn't need light)
    F9: pop Loki, then use GIGA if you hadn't used it before; otherwise, make a row + combo. If you can't do that, then use GIGA
    F10: Sheena. If you used Athena F1, use her again here. If you don't get a good spread of light orbs, use Orph. TPA as much as you can
    F11: GIGA; otherwise, hope you had enough light skyfall and make a row + combo

I made this build before Saline got her SA's. The attacker killer is for Raph, and the dragon killer is for the dragon floor. The beauty of using Orph along with Saline is that he's up twice before the end of the dungeon, if you need him.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  9. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wait... What's your solution for the last floor?

10. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Whoops, I fixed it. Skipped the tama floor by mistake lol