Ceres direction?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by ArmedNun, Aug 12, 2017 at 3:51 PM.

1. ArmedNun

ArmedNun Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I just rolled Ceres in the 10 stone special REM and now I'm not sure what to do with her. Since she is max skill, she can immediately SI onto Isis as a great upgrade. She can also ultimate into either Ana Armor or Reincarnated. Is either one of those worth it as a lead?

Overall I'm not sure where she would be useful and would appreciate any direction or insight. My PADHerder is up to date if that would help anything.

2. tetsusaiga64

tetsusaiga64 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The full heal can be super useful and sometimes necessary in certain challenges. Unless you have a non-awoken amaterasu, I would probably leave her as it is or evo to Ana armor. The awoken/reincarnated version isn't going to do much for you leaderwise.

ArmedNun likes this.
  3. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Keep her non-Awoken unless you have the Piis to spare. The active is a staple inherit on high HP mod with no RCV mod teams.

The lower cooldown is usually better than the haste on a skill you save til you need it.

ArmedNun likes this.
  4. ArmedNun

ArmedNun Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thank you both for the responses! I'll keep her as-is to use for SI so I don't have to bounce my GOdin around. Maybe use her on RAstaroth instead of the Ras thats there now. Also nice that I won't have evolve another Beorc!