[CHALLENGE] Clear all Challenge Descends with the same lead

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by MisterDrgn, Sep 21, 2015.

1. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My first instinct was to say A.Ra (that's who I used to clear most of the content) but then I remembered Wadatsumi... has anyone actually used A.Ra to beat this?

I already finished the entire set without using the same lead so oh well.

2. DemonLos

DemonLos

I actually did this earlier today. Not for the challenge but out of laziness. I used the same team for every challenge except the last where I used Mamiya to take the preempt. Only took pics of the last 3 floors.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. 0never

0never Retired!

Wadatsumi with Ra is actually not too bad.

Floor 1's the only place that can really kill you, and only if you get orb-trolled super hard. Stall for 1 turn on that floor and kill on 2nd turn, those 2 turns + the 5 turns you get on floor 2 means Kalis are all up on floor 3. From there on it's just blowing everything up, 100x slaughters everything in 1 hit even without awakenings.

I'll do it with Ra for you because you got me inerested and I've never done it that way before. In a few days time though, slowly working through them with natural stam in bottom to top order so I can check which presents are which piis later.

Hera Rush with Ra is the more annoying dungeon because of Hera-Beorc and her 10 turn light absorb. She converts away your reds too so you can't just set up the board for a lot of reds. You have to either stall it out or hope you get lucky on a Kali active and get like 8 reds or something.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    chiubag likes this.
  4. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Oh, Beorc with A.Ra isn't much of a problem for me... just need to clear the board and make sure there are always hearts there. It's a good place to make sure all your skills are back up anyway before you head into the last two floors! Good luck with A.Ra on Wadat!

cecelia likes this.
  5. cecelia

cecelia New Member

User ID:
    Awoken Ra works even without LKali. Orbtroll on the first floor is a bit of a problem, but everything afterward is straightforward. I used a Ra to kill the Nenekos on F3, stalled through U&Y as one would through Boerc, and had Echidna and a Ra up for Wadatsumi to set up the board for the kill.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  6. Roaz

Roaz Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Took everything up to Wadatsumi out with Vishnu. Wada with Vishnu and no good heartmaking subs seems like it is clearly not gonna happen so I might switch to LKali or something for it.

7. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Okay, cleared everything but the final three with Vishnu. One death so far on Izanami (probably avoidable but whatevs).

Final three are definitely scary. Maybe Wada will be okay because you lose all your TPA but you have color advantage against a lot of the stuff...

It shouldn't be too bad. I cleared Wada with L/L Ra a long time back. I think on the Mythical run I actually forgot that I was losing my time extend and cleared it anyway. Then I remembered before the Legend run, screwed it up, and had to clear it on the second try :p

8. LeopoldQBloom

LeopoldQBloom Member

I cleared everything except Wadatsumi with Shiva Dragon. I'm pretty sure I can do that too, though, so Shiva Dragon is definitely a possibility.

9. Roaz

Roaz Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Damage wasn't really an issue at all when I was trying it, it's just about finding a way to survive 10 turns against U&Y who converts your hearts away every other turn. I saw Buzzy cleared it by bringing SQ and two heartmakers which is probably the route you have to go. I don't have much in the way of green utility/heartmaker subs so I just gave up and used U&Y after a few deaths.

10. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    Oh crap, I forgot about that. I guess I'll give it a shot or two later, but I don't have much in the way of green heart-makers (max-skill Fortoytops, partially skilled Melon Dragon?).

11. DrammaLamma

DrammaLamma Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Swept all but Wadatsumi so for with Ilm.
    Just gotta figure out how to stall long enough for a skill, or get a lucky on a few early boards back to back.

12. Disgaea

Disgaea Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    All done with a.bastet. Forgot to get kill shot ss for devil. >_> suck at ssing. and @ hera ur bad ss. :(
    Also forgot to get ss on beelzebub (can redo and get ss if you want :( ). @_@

13. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Welp, I'm in. I really only have one endgame team right now (Lakshmi FTW), so I'm in by default! So far I've gotten 5/8 of the easy ones, waiting on stamina before cleaning up the last 3. I doubt I'll be avle to clear the rushes though as I don't have nearly enough plusses in my team. Like, maybe 400+s with a hypermax friend lol. Sadly, I have better things to do with my stamina this week or I would throw myself at each dungeon until I won like I did with dragon rush, but I'm hard at work getting the crap I need to evo Shiva dragon... PITA building a Lifive just to immediately fuse it off. One day there'll be a zaerog uvo that needs all the expensive dragons, lifive, ilsix and whatever comes next, and then soon after there'll be either an awoken or an MP dragon that needs that uvo... It's a very vicious cycle...

14. DrammaLamma

DrammaLamma Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    I'll Admit that I really should have won this board.
    [​IMG]
    12× probably could have gotten the job done. But I derped and did not make 5 combos, sealing my fate.

Spent a few more tires and failed FL1 from orb troll.

After leveling Fuma and evolved PKH for some more stats I got to Wadatsumi with this board.
    [​IMG]
    Then the follow up Ilm active got him easy.
    [​IMG]

Was a fun challenge.

15. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    Wow, wave 1 must be so scary with that team.

16. jesrockz

jesrockz Rock@pf Unknown and Inactive Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hypermaxed Shiva teams = Easymode

I apologize for the damage numbers covering my team on Cauchemar, bad timing (a pet peeve of mine). Nobody gives a rats behind about your damage numbers besides you. They want to see your team composition clearly.

Team for Cauchemar is: Yamato/Ronia/Cao/A.Leilan

cecelia likes this.
  17. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    Thank you! This always bugs me, too.

jesrockz likes this.
  18. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Cleared all but 2 challenges with Kali. I can go back and clear Sowilo again with Kali instead of Lu Bu. But I am NOT using her for Wadatsumi. Tried and failed that twice already. The orb troll is fucking obscene for color match leads; 7 turns is TOO DAMN LONG to stall for a board reset when skill boosts are disbled.

19. dragoonj

dragoonj Active Member

Challenge complete! Awoken Karin FTW!

AllScreenshots.png

I beat Hera-is and Goemon before I decided to do the challenge, so no screenshots of them.
    Queen's banquet took me 3 attempts, but everything else I think was first try.

Oops yeah I'll remember this for next time. Most of these were with my standard team of Karin / Andromeda / Sieg / Isis / BD Leviathan / Karin (see Hera Beorc picture)

cecelia and jesrockz like this.
  20. Bryt

Bryt Dat Purple

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I tried to do this with Vishnu, but I copped out and used Hathor for Wada XD

Sorry Vishnu, I have failed you ; ;