[CHALLENGE] Clear all Challenge Descends with the same lead

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by MisterDrgn, Oct 18, 2015.

1. scrubbo

scrubbo Have you ever punched a donkey? Event Manager

User ID:
    Man, you guys are hardcore. I still haven't beaten the last dungeon with ANY lead.

2. B1gboy77

B1gboy77 Member

User ID:
    I finished them all with A Shiva. I used an Urd friend for Sandal and subbed in LMeta for rainbow dungeons just because I felt like it. Happy to have the rewards!

3. scrubbo

User ID:
    Okay, finished with Shivadragon except for fargin Sandalphon. I know, I know, Shivadragon is baby mode. True enough! But hear me out... I'm actually a baby that learned how to type amazingly early. So... it's all fair! I didn't screenshot because nobody cares about shivadragon clears.

4. jhendrsn

jhendrsn Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Cleared them all. First time doing 99 stam dungeons first time completing a challenge. All done with Ashiva.

Attached Files:

MisterDrgn likes this.
  5. Chenzi

Chenzi Well-Known Member

Got'em all with Awoken Ra! I can be proud! Right?! ....Right?

*Crickets*

Well I'm happy anyway....*Sits in corner of woe*

David@PF, MisterDrgn and Flaycrow like this.
  6. scrubbo

User ID:
    Awoken Ra is cool! I am impressed!

7. samuelburtt

samuelburtt mono-green advocate

User ID:
    351 340 253
    Sorry for the wait! Been going at my own pace haha, took it slow with natural stamina during our non event days:

Go starter dragon!

I totally derped on God rush pairing with parvati but taking meimei instead of verdandi. Couldn't burst properly. Woops. Got through somehow tho. :)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  8. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ah shit, just did Vulcan and Sandal and completely forgot about screenshotting T_T

I'll get the rush screenshots and the other ones up soon

9. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Very cool. I went with a slightly stronger lead (but at least he gives me a decent workout with combos). Turns out Osiris with a mostly hypermax team is pretty good. Only had one death, on Zaerog in Dragon Rush (and a lot went wrong that run).

(EDIT: This was for Challenge Descended 4!, which has the same dungeons as 2.)

As I was hoping, AAma was released during the week. She immediately joined the team and made it considerably more robust for the later dungeons.

Stats: The team for the later dungeons is fully hypermax except Liu Bei--he's at +162.

Notes:
    * The Kagu/Noah teams brought Grodin + Drawn Joker for off-color.
    * I brought Masamune for a couple of the middle dungeons to guarantee one-shotting the boss...not sure that was needed.
    * I was worried about all the red in Zeus Mercury until I realized I can tank every shot in that dungeon, even the stupid Phoenix (burst it down with heavy actives).
    * Brought Bastet against Sandalphon for no-dupes + full SBR.
    * In the final two dungeons, running into Extreme King is scary. Kinda have to count on Vishnu to carry me with skyfalls (should be easier with Osiris ult in the future). I got Extreme King on God Rush, but it worked out. I got Extreme King on the first run of Dragon Rush, needed two turns and lots of actives to kill it. Somehow Ama got used up. Then against the boss I didn't have quite enough hearts on the second iteration, Ama still wasn't up, went for the killing blow probably too early, and screwed up anyway getting only a 5-combo for my one death.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  10. ice

ice Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    easy.
    did it with my A shiva team 8)

11. CoryAndSamantha

CoryAndSamantha Vigorous Member

Took down God Rush second go with Gadius after a failure that was totally my fault--I accidentally connected two rows of hearts against Satan and didn't get my multiplier. The clear was a huge confidence booster after all the Dragon Rush woes. Only notable targets left are Mercury (which shouldn't be too bad except for Mercury himself), Sandalphon (which I'm expecting an Awoken Shiva pairing to make stupid easy), and...ugh...Dragon Rush. Haven't gotten a bad Gadius + Uriel or Ronia + Yamato board outside of it, just saying.

Glad to see Awoken Ama doing work @MisterDrgn. I replaced the Takeminakata that went missing from my box somehow today, looking forward to getting her in the next couple of days (and having the Osiris UVO next in line!).

12. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Yeah, looking forward to ulti Osiris :)

13. lennn

lennn Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I also joined the Green Party and cleared the challenge with A.MeiMei.

Team used:
    Only a few +eggs on my green cards so my RCV is a laughable 1400. Grodin kinda made this team possible with his autoheal. I used off colour subs for more RCV and utility in the harder dungeons.
    [​IMG]

Clears:
    Brought Ra for Dragon's rush incase I ran into fat metal dragon, and SQ for god rush for his delay
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
    philsov, samuelburtt and MisterDrgn like this.
  14. buzzyrecky

buzzyrecky Okuni's #1 bae Card Creation Winner

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    took me awhile bc i didnt stone for stamina and there were too many of them >_>

didnt finish the bottom two yet but those are jokes so lol

heres the harder ones, anyway:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    zaerog was suffering bc i had to use okuni early when i didnt have any hearts (dkali where are you >_>).. and then i had to waste it again. twice. took me like 10+ minutes to kill him

everything else wasnt too bad (died once on god rush bc fatty and then once on zeus vulcan bc i was dumb)

ive decided i dont like h.kali much, but im happy to have a team i can use my other okuni on so its all good. maybe once i pull dkali (lol) i'll change my mind

David@PF, Flaycrow and MisterDrgn like this.
  15. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Rushes done! First time dragon rush clear, too!

God Rush -- Got Fatty Dragon. My killshot needed an additional skyfall combo. No burst active, no armor break... just pure green power with TPA and 12.25. Used Orochi at Zeus, strolled down the victory lane.

Dragon Rush -- Got Light Fagan. Got him to ~50%, stalled a turn to eat the hit (couldn't quite kill him, and him at low health is bad!), and then killed him. Zaerog again just died thanks to Orochi. Ate the gravity because I could.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CoryAndSamantha and MisterDrgn like this.
  16. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So a little more difficult this time around but so far so good, all successful first try but only 1-9 with A.Shiva.
    [​IMG]
    I don't think I can do level10 without some stones and I don't need a green skill up so I doubt I'll finish.