Challenge Dungeon 42 Results

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Dsr13, Jul 17, 2017.

1. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Had way too many + eggs on this team to be using the attack badge, but it turned out to be just right. :wacky: Glad I didn't try to stall that out. That was hardly a challenge floor.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

tanpopo likes this.
  2. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks. I used the same team for C11, with slightly different inherits: Andro[Andro], Sumire[Sumire], Navi[Sumire], Skuld[Skuld] and your Laks of course.

[​IMG]

Since Valk wasn't green, I had to be careful on the kill board. It also was an 18/12 split, so I went blue/heart/blue/heart/blue to avoid overkill. Both Lakshmi went over 10 million, but no one else did.

tanpopo, Tiquity and ko300zx like this.
  3. Snarf

Snarf PAD Bosses Derezzed | Boromir 332,879,306

User ID:
    Did all of these with a friend with Xbone communication; cleared them all first try even with lots of botched combos / activations and punching delays on status shields (hey, it was late)

C11 - Plan on using Venus with no issues
    C10 - Sakuya x Tachibana (probably my favorite team right now; so much fun)
    C9 - DAthena x Persephone
    C8 - Sakuya x Tachibana
    C7 - Fixed
    C6 - DAthena x Persephone
    C5 - Sakuya x Tachibana
    C4 - Sakuya x Tachibana
    C1-C3 - Hermes x RSQ along with underused monsters that needed some air (Kerokero & Plesios, Starling, Mirage Plesios, Folklore, etc)

4. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Did the Revo Ama/Revo Venus cheese.

Ran Zeus Dragon, Attacker Grodin, Zera and Dark Chester. Sakuya Inheirt on my Amaterasu and Traliokyavijaya on friend Venus. Zeus dra and Chester were only awoken up to their skill boosts. Ran the Skill boost badge. Chester was only skilled up once.

Grodin makes the team work. The three skill boosts were MVP and the nuke bypasses the damage void for Chester. Revo Ama hasted Chester, and from there it was all stalling. I mathed it out that I could safely kill from 75% health, but I ended up getting Valkyries safely past 60% just from the stalling and matching. popped the gravities and it was done.

Only needed to match once every 4 turns. very safe. took me 2.5 hours, but the first hour and a half was spent doing something else on my phone half the time and the last hour i was just killing time on an exercise bike.

this was Satan 2.0. Save your Diablos skill ups for stuff like this in the future.

Orange and tanpopo like this.
  5. WatermelonOwl

WatermelonOwl Smol light demon

User ID:
    399 756 307
    UGH So I was using Ama / Venus cheese team and gravity'd one too many times and 400 turns later ping'd under 50% and died.
    Does anyone think a normal team with Minerva / Venus will work?
    I really don't want to go through all that grind again.

6. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I played it safe. I only gravitied twice. the pinging her got her under 70. Didnt gravity again until i only had a few turns left. You don't realize how much damage "pinging" does over 999 turns.

7. ko300zx

User ID:
    The dungeon is easily beatable with plenty of normal teams. Regular Minerva teams are just as good as Venus. She's just the safest as she's obviously the highest resist. There's zero reason to stall 999 turns on this dungeon unless you have absolutely zero options BUT stalling.

ALB with a couple Tengus

Myr and some farmables

Anubis

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  8. bookwyrm

bookwyrm Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So, how are people beating C9? A no-RCV dungeon with a 99% preemptive gravity followed by a preemptive attack on every floor sounds horrible.

9. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I did it with Ilm/Ilmina. Took two heart makers. Only needed one on the first floor. after that, the Shield from the Ilmina leader skill carried.

IF you take any reasonably tanky team and have a way to heal up, you can do this fairly easily. bring a heart maker that's up on the first floor (the best would be a board change like Saria or something similar) so long as your RCV is high enought ot get you up, or you can use an active like Grodin/Blodin or Amaterasu to heal. Also of not is teams stacking auto heals. its restrictive team building wise, but you could always lead Odin Dra or worse, Amaterasu. I think both can clear it with the right team, damage wise, and their leader skill heals basically make the No RCV moot.

bookwyrm likes this.
  10. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I used DAthena and brought Revo Pandora. I actually forgot about the initial gravity and planned on using her later. Luckily she was up first turn. I cooped it with my alt so HP wasn't an issue later on.

bookwyrm likes this.
  11. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Double Minerva can also be better....if you're ok being risky. you have a 60% chance of her color changing to a color Minerva resists and then you can safely take her under resolve for a much safer kill shot.

12. ianzilla

ianzilla New Member

Just cleared challenge 10 meh with two stones with anubis and diablos ! I have revo venus for challenge 11 can someone help me with what i need? Just 2 or 3 gravities? I have revo venus / zeus olympios/DQXQ/glavenus/ilm/ Revo venus. Any suggestions? should i substitute glavenus for a zeus and hera?

13. Paul Blank

Paul Blank Defeater

User ID:
    Paul
    I used Anubis / Diablos and brought two heart makers and two finger time guys. I just used a heart maker and saved some and healed to full easily and had the Diablos shield at 8 combos. Then just ate my heart as I needed them. One of the floors makes a Saria board and you can save a lot of heart there if you get a good board.

bookwyrm likes this.
  14. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Depends. are you trying to cheese it or not?

15. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Actually, it's not that horrible. You just have to bring a heart maker that can be up in first turn. Some floors gives you plenty of hearts to keep your HP in check, and if you use high RCV team, you can save some heart for later floors. My personal favorite for this dungeon is Rodin. Old man Yamamoto or Meri could also works.
    Many enemies gives heart and fire. With Rodin or Yamamoto, that's like suicide for them lol.

16. puzzles

puzzles Active Member

am i missing something challenge 8? how can we get past the twin yomi tamadra's >50 damage void?

17. ko300zx

User ID:
    Have to save your delay for them, then multi attack if you can. No delay = :dead:

Technically I think you can multi kill them in 2 turns if you multi with all colors on your team, but better safe than sorry.

18. puzzles

puzzles Active Member

thanks i will try it

19. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Used a Minerva team, first try success. First kill shot didn't need kill her so she healed to full and changed to dark, so this time I got her to under 50 but above 20% then killed.

20. tanpopo

tanpopo adventure!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Pretty smooth with Ilm/Venus
    IMG_20170720_171418.jpg
    Inherited Sakuya gravity to Raph, Hathor gravity to Jeanne. At <55%, Sowilo->Sakuya->Hathor puts Valk around 30M, reasonable burst as long as not too much skyfall.