Challenge Dungeon 42 Results

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Dsr13, Jul 17, 2017.

1. yamo

yamo Well-Known Member

easy with venus/saria/wedding akechi/wukong/sisters/venus
    although I died first time, didn't know she attr changed.
    died 2nd time, didn't hit her below 95%....

2. Hudson

Hudson Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    I'm getting fed up with challenge 11... my best bet is a Minerva team but 4 out of 5 times she changes element to water after I get her under 50%. The one time she changed to fire was my first attempt and I forgot that I had to get her down under 95% to avoid the megahit.

3. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Have you tried the chinese girls? I did it with rhaku and it felt really easy.
    You need an enhance for the kill shot but outside of that you can just throw together some high rcv subs

Hudson likes this.
  4. Hudson

Hudson Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    No I hadn't tried that yet, what was your team? Sorry if you already posted it

5. Paul Blank

Paul Blank Defeater

User ID:
    Paul
    You can try what I did if you have the gravities. Using Minerva just get her close to 50% and while she's still light use a 10% gravity then a 20% then another 20% then a 25 is allowable but not necessary. Then hit for about as hard as you can near the cap with whatever other actives you can manage.

6. Hudson

Hudson Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    I'm drawing a blank here, who has a 10% gravity?

7. Paul Blank

Paul Blank Defeater

User ID:
    Paul
    The red female hunter most people made do but others include the red black and blue chesters, there's also bride Hera beorc for inheritable ones. For non inheritable ones that you could shoehorn onto the team are the colored Heras in their last form. The Hera-Ur one could even go on the team and be spammed to lower her health slowly but surely.

Hudson likes this.
  8. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Chester, all Ult and PAD Island/June Bride version of Hera Beorc, Hera Sowilo, Hera Is, Hera Ur.

Hudson likes this.
  9. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You mean this bride Hera beorc?

She can't be used as an assist tho.

10. Hudson

Hudson Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Oh I totally forgot about Chester and I made the dark female hunter since my alt has a terrible fire box.

But I managed to clear the dungeon when Valk co-operated and turned to red. Then I whittled her down near 20%, gravitied 3 times lol, and did WAY more damage than I needed to off a Leilan / Yamato bi colour board that gave me 3 rows, 6 combos plus 3 more off colour skyfall combos. Thanks all

11. CoryAndSamantha

CoryAndSamantha Vigorous Member

Whew. Challenge 11 was cool. Cleared on first attempt

Team:
    Minerva/Coloring Book Sakuya (yup)/Leilan/Krishna/Elgenubi/Minerva

Inherits:
    Hades/(Nothing)/Gadius/Red Gem Princess/Chester/(Nothing)

Pretty standard triple gravity setup from what I've been reading, but it felt pretty cool using weird stuff like PEM Kirin. Actually didn't end up using the Gemstone active because I had to fight her through the resurrection, so the second time around I just whittled her near to nothing and my gravities were enough.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  12. Paul Blank

Paul Blank Defeater

User ID:
    Paul
    I did and was mistaken lol.

13. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    She's far more useful than she gets credit for. I use her enough for specific dungeon builds all over my red teams that I ended up Hypering mine.

14. PDF3

PDF3 Well-Known Member

I used modified Venus cheese by pairing her with Xiu Min for C11. Stalled while getting the boss to around 55% HP, then followed by a bunch of gravies: Glavenus Hunter's 10%, Sakuya's 20%, Hathor's 25%x2. Atfer that, her resultant HP is around 20 million, and thus easily killed. XM's Healer-Killer caused him to overshoot, but the other 5 guys did about 6 to 7 million each.

15. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Rhaku/Rhaku/loki/ryomi/yomigon

Heart maker and spike are important other than that no real restrictions high rcv subs help as do tpas and oe.

16. PandaHair

PandaHair Sabrina@US

User ID:
    Tried twice with rhaku and diablos... After her RES, both times I think I over hit due to sky fall and triggered the over 95% hit ... '-_- really annoying.

17. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    Can somebody give me a complete guide/how-to on how the Valkyrie cheese works? I can make a team using Astalos or Minerva or whatever and I have a Trailyo skill up + two Zeus&Heras, what kinds of levels/+eggs are we looking at? :T And then how do you stall/how often to match/when to pop actives/in what order??

I do not own Revo Venus.

I'm definitely not gonna get the Dragon Killer cause I haven't even opened the mail yet but at the very least can get a free +297 out of it whenever I pop it open.

And is it solo-only?

18. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I had my kids all last week, so I didn't get to work on any PAD stuff until this weekend. Cleared:

C1-C5 RevoBastet
    C6 DAthena
    C8 Meri
    C9 DAthena
    C10. Took trying 3-4 different teams before I took Meri and she did the trick:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Main: Meri>Meri / Blonia / Torshiro / XmasPaulina>RevoHades / Blodin>WaterKnight
    Alt: Meri>Meri / Blonia / RevoOrochi / RevoHermes>Carat / Saras>RevoHades

It's been a while since I cleared a C10 so it felt good to kick Diza's @$$ after dying a few times. :D
    C11, I noticed, is a mailout dungeon that I can open anytime over the next year, so I may hold off since I need to go clear some other stuff ending tonight. I will likely try the Venus cheese team since both of my accounts have her.

tanpopo likes this.
  19. PDF3

PDF3 Well-Known Member

I believe it is solo only. I can put up my Venus if you want to try Venus Cheese. Just pair her with any strong Light lead like Xiu Min, Yog-Sothoth, Amenoguighjkshi, or even Kirin from the MH collab.

Boss Valkyrie has a null-damage shield over 10 million damage, so your Zeras are not applicable here. Neither will Trail's 25% true gravity work. As long as you have good Light-resist, she'll not be dangerous as long as her HP is more than 50% & less than 95%. But she has resolve 50%, so you need to chip her HP down to below 55 million, and then apply your gravities to get it below the Resolve threshold.

The first gravity should be a 10% gravity. That will put her HP to around 49 million. Then 20% gravities will work. Follow that by another 20% or 25%. And finally, another 25% or 30% gravity. That will put her HP at around 20 million, which makes her easy to kill without overshooting the null-damage shield. If your damage-control is very precise, you can actually skip the last gravity and try to kill her from there (around 30 million HP).

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    foxwaffles and Vaedriel like this.
  20. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It's solo only.
    Are you talking about stalling 999 turns or just want to cheese it with high resist leaders?

To stall 999 turns you need:
    Ama+GrOdin (yes that worked!), a nuke with CD of 7 or less, 10% gravity, one Trailokyavijaya, the rest can be filled with high gravity cards like Zera.
    Ama^20% or higher gravity/Zera/Trailokyavijaya/Nuke^another gravity/10% gravity (Chester, all Ult version of Hera-Is, Hera-Ur, Hera Sowilo, Hera beorc etc)/Grodin^another gravity

Stall for 999 turns but the have to make a match every turn so your HP will be at full every turn. Once her shield is gone, gravity her to death.

GrOdin can be replaced with Venus, Minerva, Corpse Dragon Wyrm, Angelion (#760).

foxwaffles likes this.